• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SmashBoards Roster Evolution (11-1, break)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gunla

It's my bit, you see.
Administrator
BRoomer
Writing Team
No I meant that you are able to vote for everybody at once. I actually tested that and voted for everybody.
o.o I'm going to look into this. I DELIBERATELY SET IT UP as 1 choice...
I'm going to reset voting. My apologies, but there's something seriously wrong.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
so the games has begun now, its time too see who is weak and who is strong, who would be the one to survive the longest now,
but unlike the rest of my contestants I have an ace up my sleave here, I have family on my side, and thanks to that I will make it to the end,
and nothing will stop me, MWHAHAHAHAHA

prepare to meet your doom

SmasherMaster

Smash Lord
NNID
TelevisionGamer
Wait, don't we say why we voted for who we voted for?

Either way, I voted for everybody because I saw you could select everybody you want.

Smasher 101

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0877-3649-6314
Switch FC
SW-7628-2111-0913
I voted earlier, though oddly enough my vote didn't seem to go through. I'll try again when the voting is reset.

josh bones

Smash Lord
so the games has begun now, its time too see who is weak and who is strong, who would be the one to survive the longest now,
but unlike the rest of my contestants I have an ace up my sleave here, I have family on my side, and thanks to that I will make it to the end,
and nothing will stop me, MWHAHAHAHAHA

prepare to meet your doom
Nope!
I have heart, spirit and belief, with the power of the waddle dee on my side nothing will stop me. I voted for tobacoo because megaman just seemed weird.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
i can name a number of reasons why i would you mischievous brat, but this one is more directed because of the obvious post above katt

I...feel...defeated now...awwwnn
anyway voted for ancient tobacco buy, too many weird ones for a start
but for some reason, it said I voted for bluepikmin.....weird

Smasher 101

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0877-3649-6314
Switch FC
SW-7628-2111-0913
My vote still didn't go through.

SmasherMaster

Smash Lord
NNID
TelevisionGamer
I tried to cote for ancient tobacco

Four Reasons
  • One 3rd Party character. It seems too early to add 3rd parties even Megaman and Sonic.
  • No Mario, but Luigi and Bowser in.
  • The fact that Donkey Kong, Legend Of Zelda, Metroid and Kirby already were given two characters.
  • Pikachu is the only Pokemon character but Zelda, Kirby, DK and Metroid get two.

Gunla

It's my bit, you see.
Administrator
BRoomer
Writing Team
Are votes going through now? I have a few shown.
I had to make your response uneditable after you continue otherwise it would give me errors.

Golden Icarus

Smash Lord
Voted for Lumaokami
Adding Palutena this early just seems odd to me. The roster wasn't horrible, but I had to vote for somebody, and nobody really had any major flaws.

Gunla

It's my bit, you see.
Administrator
BRoomer
Writing Team
I got mine through. I think at least
They are showing up now. I had a friend check another CPU, and he told me that his vote went through and he was able to view the results.

I...feel...defeated now...awwwnn
anyway voted for ancient tobacco buy, too many weird ones for a start
but for some reason, it said I voted for bluepikmin.....weird
That was my friend who voted.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
so did I actually voted for bluepikmin or not? I didn't want too but that is what came up. . .

Smasher 101

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0877-3649-6314
Switch FC
SW-7628-2111-0913
I think my vote's there now.

Anyway, I voted against AncientTobacco, for adding Luigi and Bowser but not Mario, and for giving DK, Zelda, Kirby, and Metroid two reps each, but giving Pokemon only one.

Gunla

It's my bit, you see.
Administrator
BRoomer
Writing Team
so did I actually voted for bluepikmin or not? I didn't want too but that is what came up. . .
No, my friend did. Don't worry. ;)

Okay, so now that the vote WORKS, if you guys could spread it around for words, I'd love for you to do so.

Last edited:

GreenReaperGod

Smash Lord
I voted for AncientTobacco because his roster doesn't have Mario. Also, most of the series have two characters. I feel that is a bit too early

Fortanono

Smash Ace
I tried to cote for ancient tobacco

Four Reasons
  • One 3rd Party character. It seems too early to add 3rd parties even Megaman and Sonic.
  • The fact that Donkey Kong, Legend Of Zelda, Metroid and Kirby already were given two characters.
  • Pikachu is the only Pokemon character but Zelda, Kirby, DK and Metroid get two.
This. just this.

Jakor

Smash Ace
Voted for AncientTobacco. For pretty much the reasons as SmasherMaster:

Starbound

Worlds Apart, But Still Together.
I also voted for AncientTobacco for reasons others have said, but mainly because there is no Mario.

YoshiandToad

Smash Hero
I boringly also went for AncientTobacco because like others have stated; Megaman and no Mario is bold, but also cheeky.

None of the others were controversial enough to grab my attention like Tobaccos.

Gunla

It's my bit, you see.
Administrator
BRoomer
Writing Team
This initial elimination is still going to end on Saturday. Don't worry, the next rounds won't be as long. Most Break Periods will be two days, and most eliminations will be one.

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
stop cutting yourself short mate, it looks mainly undecided about who is going to be voted out, trust me I ran this game about twice, I know this stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom