• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash WiiU & 3DS Miiverse Daily Pic - September 25th

Protom

Smash Lord
NNID
Toonfearow
3DS FC
1521-4412-3019
Guys, the Mii fighter on the right looks like @Zero during the invitational. the robes and that scarf...

CosmicGlitch

Smash Apprentice
Dang it, I was gonna say that. ;-;

Seriously though, can't wait to use these hats. Yes, I'm going to make a Naruto Mii. Don't judge me. XP
rock lee mii for the fighter mii
but thats the only anime character im going to do for miis im not about anime in smash but rock lee is just honestly the best

gunna make an inkling for my gunner havnt figured out my swordsmen yet

Last edited:

itsameluigi1290

Smash Journeyman
NNID
luigitime1290
rock lee mii for the fighter mii
but thats the only anime character im going to do for miis im not about anime in smash but rock lee is just honestly the best

gunna make an inkling for my gunner havnt figured out my swordsmen yet
My sister made a Sasuke Mii that looks pretty good.

I've got a Mega Man Mii for the Gunner class. :D

LordCQ

Smash Journeyman
More like "Pic of the day: Mii Fighters and the bloody Koopings take up at least 10 roster spaces, take that Mewtwo and Isaac fans lol".

Derekburn

Smash Apprentice
I really want to make an old lady mii and then have her fight all of the toughest fighters like captain falcon or ike! xD

IceAnt573

Smash Journeyman
More like "Pic of the day: Mii Fighters and the bloody Koopings take up at least 10 roster spaces, take that Mewtwo and Isaac fans lol".
There is a noticeable difference between being a playable character and an alt. costume which the Koopalings are.

Zurf

Smash Cadet
The Mii on the right does look a little like Roy with the headband...

Just Sayin'
:roypm:

beestmode

Smash Cadet
lol love the head band. Sakurai knows how to market to the anime community replicating headbands from Naruto with the smash logo. He knew this would catch my eye! :p

Top Bottom