• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash WiiU & 3DS Miiverse Daily Pic - September 25th

Smashboards

18 years old!
Administrator
Premium
Writing Team
Super Smash Bros. for WiiU & 3DS director Masahiro Sakurai said: "Pic of the day. We've prepared many hats for Mii Fighters...but a lot of them are humorously designed, so it might be hard to coordinate them with flair. You could, of course, choose to not wear the hats at all... It makes me wonder--how is everyone planning to dress up their Mii Fighters? Well, one thing is for sure: the ninja headband worn by the Mii in front should look good with anything."

D

Deleted member

JASON VOORHEES CONFIRMED FOR SMASH 4!

What? someone had to say it.

[Obnoxshush/Dasshizer]

Off floating somewhere
The Mii brawler would look a lot more menacing if his mask wasn't covering his eyes. You can see that his mask isn't on firmly.

The Original Robot boy

Smash Champion
NNID
AzureXeire
3DS FC
0173-2317-7445
omg the only thing that comes to mind is the nes game i played !
JASON CUTS IN! lol these mii costumes are getting out of hand

Archimedes

The Rad Simisear
Switch FC
7772-6031-3529
Just for fun ill probably make a :4miisword: fighter for my mii.

But yeah not to big on the mii's in general

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
They've prepared many hats...

Hats are well associated with TF2...

TF2 is made by Valve...

HALF LIFE 3 CONFIRMED

:seuss:

Mono.

Stopmotion Love.
they have a whole hidden village of smash and ridley still doesn't fit in

Wasp

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3523-2036-8883
Hmm, okay... So we can wear hats on Mii's. Not really impressed or something but it is a nice addition. Just extra's.

Unicorn

The Most Majestic
NNID
SenseiCrumb
"...but a lot of them are humorously designed, so it might be hard to coordinate them with flair."

Ya... we were all definitely thinking about how badass Mii's are and how awesome we were going to make them look.

Brickbuild101

Smash Lord
NNID
YouSeemFRAZZLED
"...but a lot of them are humorously designed, so it might be hard to coordinate them with flair."

Ya... we were all definitely thinking about how badass Mii's are and how awesome we were going to make them look.
But they are badass and awesome-looking. You just have to actually try to make them badass and awesome. ;3

Last edited:

Zeroknight9

Smash Cadet
are those in the 3DS version? Because if not, the wii u version could have more costumes. Or it could have several costumes that aren't in the 3DS version while several costumes in the wii u version aren't in the other so you have to connect them to get all the costumes.

Chaos15

Smash Apprentice
"We've prepared many hats for Mii Fighters...but a lot of them are humorously designed, so it might be hard to coordinate them with flair. "

Well if the clothing options weren't so damn limited maybe we wouldn't have that problem.

Last edited:

SuperSkeetBro

Smash Journeyman
Speaking from someone who has tediously unlocked all but 3 hats on the streetpass plaza, i hope you can automatically unlock all the hats in the game that you've aquired on your console.

D

Deleted member

Damn Nintendo, I really love the new hats for the Mii Fighters! They're really nice and...

Wait...

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Sahfarry

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2750-1620-0068
It confused me when i found that jason had no machete

Top Bottom