• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash WiiU & 3DS Miiverse Daily Pic - September 15th

Ursaguy

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
5472-7859-2409
I get that people hate menus, but this seems useful enough at least. It'll give a perspective on tier lists, at least.

Gam3rALO

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Gam3rALO
Well let's just say we can't get mad at this anymore. We know all characters already so why not have these?

Deathlightning21

Smash Lord
NNID
Deathlightning21
3DS FC
1779-0225-2026
I am just waiting for the day when we get a PotD or something were it will be something totally new to the smash bros games and people will still ***** about it.....

Oh wait....

How are teams decided?
The caption was extremely unhelpful in explaining this, but I think it's every possible combination of two characters. So, 48 squared, or 2,304 teams. Performance is tracked for every combination to find out which ones are too potent, or not doing well.

If Brawl had this feature, the "Meta Knight + Meta Knight" team would have a huge win:loss ratio and the developers would have known he needed to be patched. So, there's hope that this game won't have a Meta-Knightian crisis.

Jackson

Smash Lord
The caption was extremely unhelpful in explaining this, but I think it's every possible combination of two characters. So, 48 squared, or 2,304 teams. Performance is tracked for every combination to find out which ones are too potent, or not doing well.

If Brawl had this feature, the "Meta Knight + Meta Knight" team would have a huge win:loss ratio and the developers would have known he needed to be patched. So, there's hope that this game won't have a Meta-Knightian crisis.
Makes more sense, thanks dude.

L9999

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3780-9480-2428
Hew, now that the game is out, how about uploading the rest of the characters official artwork Sakurai? EVERYBODY knows who is in the game Sakurai, just do it.

Deathlightning21

Smash Lord
NNID
Deathlightning21
3DS FC
1779-0225-2026
Hew, now that the game is out, how about uploading the rest of the characters official artwork Sakurai? EVERYBODY knows who is in the game Sakurai, just do it.
Not everyone has seen all of the leaked content.

L9999

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3780-9480-2428
I
Not everyone has seen all of the leaked content.
It's an expression. I'm aware SOME people don't know because they live under a rock, don't read the Smashboards news, watch Twitch, or don't have Internet, but I'm sure 99% of the people here in Smashboards knows who is in.

Last edited:

Vaidya

Smash Apprentice
That moment when a Smash Bros. game has been released and the pic of the day STILL SUCKS.

zombieRabbidz

Smash Journeyman
Looking for spare AU demo code please write on my wall if you have one and i will conact you and we can negotiate this! Offering shiny/leganandary pokemon

Top Bottom