• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash WiiU & 3DS Miiverse Daily Pic - September 10th

SmashFanatic

Smash Rookie
At least this is no menu .. waiiiiit GOD DAMN ITS THE TITLE MENUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

SmashFanatic

Smash Rookie
At least this is no menu .. waiiiiit GOD DAMN ITS THE TITLE MENUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

BobEugCox

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BobEugCox
...sigh....

This is truly like torture Sakurai! YES, I know... too impatient, blah blah blah...Usually I'm the one defending Sakurai in these situations, but what can I say? He makes my favorite games of all time, I've been waiting for more than 3 years and I am stinkin' tired of waiting!

Oh well! I will be more than satisfied when I have the game in my hands in 22 days... :-)

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045
Man People are really mad at the Japanese demo, but when the game comes out in the US it will be worth the wait trust Me.;)

Pokemon-master

Smash Apprentice
NNID
fadi
3DS FC
0791-2291-3156

Putting this here for convenience/people who are salty over the lack of new info.
ok got 3 things to say
1 omg party hat pikachu is back
2 greninga (most pokemon in general) megaman and rosilina have awesome colorswaps
3 why pack man why (at least the last one looks kind of cool)[/quote]

Last edited by a moderator:

Wasp

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3523-2036-8883
Worst PotD so far. Way to rub it in Americans faces.
lol, way to take it personal... you people need to calm your *******. We get to see all kinds of streams, we get feedback from the people actually playing it. Be grateful. It is impossible to get every PotD better than the one from the day before. get over it and stop whining.

edit: also, there's more than just Japan and America you know that? There's Europe, there's Africa, rest of Asia besides japan, Australia... The whole world needs to wait. Not just America.

Last edited:

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
All you people who are whining and complaining about Sakurai's recent Pic of the Day posts are not real Smash Bros. fans whatsoever. All of you are a disgrace.

BaPr

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1091-9057-0681
You can pick among 5 fighters with which to play. The stage is Battlefield, and the rules are fixed. There will be a few items and assist trophies available too.
I'm a little disappointed with this. I was hoping for Fox only, no items, final destination. :/

warioismymain

Smash Cadet
Guys what if for tomorrows menu it's... wait for it... The Character Select Menu!!!!!!!! heheheheeeheheheehehe kainte weaite

FalconFire93

Smash Lord
NNID
ZombieHunter93
3DS FC
0074-4291-3615
Switch FC
SW-5918-1380-7797
Now that I think about it, if the Demo went live in the US, the eshop server would crash and I think Nintendo would look like this trying to get the server back up:

Greda

Smash Journeyman
lol, way to take it personal... you people need to calm your ******s. We get to see all kinds of streams, we get feedback from the people actually playing it. Be grateful. It is impossible to get every PotD better than the one from the day before. get over it and stop whining.

edit: also, there's more than just Japan and America you know that? There's Europe, there's Africa, rest of Asia besides japan, Australia... The whole world needs to wait. Not just America.
Maybe I should have shown I was being sarcastic but whatever.

I honestly never cared cause they never featured the chars nor stages I wanted to test with. I also don't care if the demo never comes in America because of it as well. Though, I still think that Sakurai was rubbing it into everyone's faces, it's not like I'm crying over it.

SonTabouretski

Smash Rookie
I think this friday for the tree house they will announce Super Smash Bros Demo for US release date I hope so :3

NintyTheRagekid

Smash Apprentice
NNID
NintyTheRageKid
3DS FC
5455-9431-1608
Switch FC
SW-2209-3322-3333
I just found this on KnowYourMeme's Smash image gallery.
I thought this would be appropriate.

fenyx4

Smash Journeyman
Ugh...I really don't want to be one of those people that relentlessly complain about the Picture of the Day not being "new content", but here goes..

It's not the fact that Japan is getting the demo early (Although I'm sure everyone in NA and Europe would prefer a simultaneous world wide release), but rather the fact that they decided to make a pic of the day dedicated to rubbing in the faces of everyone without a Japanese 3DS.
Although I'm really thankful that Masahiro Sakurai is even taking the time and effort for posting all of these Pics of the Day (and I can even tolerate the filler pictures), as most developers don't even bother to do something like this each weekday for an upcoming day, your post really put things in perspective for me. XD I knew about the Japanese demo prior to the Pic of the Day's posting, so this was technically filler for me, but for some reason, I wasn't annoyed... Maybe because the "Tips" section at least provides some sort of new content that can be put to good use when the game releases?

Anyway, in retrospect, I think that the non-Japan Picture of today for September 10, 2014 probably should've been something else (if I recall correctly, certain pictures have been geared towards certain countries at times); this whole Picture of the Day is kind of meaningless if you don't have a Japanese Nintendo 3DS.. >_> Not sure whether I'd take filler over the mention of a demo that I can't play.. XD In any case, at least we can salvage some stuff from streamed gameplay and the "Tips" section...

Then again, the United States did get to have Super Smash Bros. 4 content at E3 2014 (with the kiosks having more characters and Smash Run) and hosted the whole official first SSB4 invitational, so maybe it's fair...? Sigh...I don't even know anymore. Regardless, a simultaneous worldwide release of the current SSB4 demo would've really been nice for others. >_>

Last edited:

KenboCalrissian

YouTube: SewerBuddies
NNID
KenboCalrissian
3DS FC
2165-5810-5680
Switch FC
SW 5178 3144 4326

Putting this here for convenience/people who are salty over the lack of new info.
Weeelll, since it's become the topic of discussion, and I haven't seen a separate thread for it yet, I guess I'll chime in.

Even though the leak's been more than confirmed enough already, it's still somewhat of a relief to see the Alph alts and a white-winged black Pit costume to put a nice bow on it. I really like the inverted Game Boy Kirby skin too! Makes me think of the Super Game Boy. Kind of wishing we got a Brittany skin for Olimar and a proper Daisy costume for Peach, but it's still very cool to see the work going into this.

...Wait, is that a freaking Fierce Deity Link?!

Last edited:

SmashHole '82

Banned via Warnings
You sold all three of your other Smash games? You're never going to buy another 3DS game again after this? That seems like radical decisions.

This wins best internets.

I can agree that this is probably the worst Pic of the Day we've had. One of them had to be, and this is just a picture of the menu and a tip.
Yep, those ARE radical decisions I've made, aren't they? And yet, I'm so content with the 3DS up to now, that I don't need any other system, or even any other 3DS game. Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS is my most anticipated game, EVER. And I know nothing's going to beat an all-in-one game like that. Thanks for your response!

Code Bread

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1736-1424-9042
Yep, those ARE radical decisions I've made, aren't they? And yet, I'm so content with the 3DS up to now, that I don't need any other system, or even any other 3DS game. Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS is my most anticipated game, EVER. And I know nothing's going to beat an all-in-one game like that. Thanks for your response!
Aren't Smash 64 and Melee worth big bucks? How come you had to sell all three. Or am I missing something here.

KenboCalrissian

YouTube: SewerBuddies
NNID
KenboCalrissian
3DS FC
2165-5810-5680
Switch FC
SW 5178 3144 4326
Aren't Smash 64 and Melee worth big bucks? How come you had to sell all three. Or am I missing something here.
Yes, and steadily rising. Say, you wouldn't happen to have any old games left you're looking to pawn, wouldja?

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
Someone in my class had a Japanese 3DS.

I thought I could go without the demo.

Now I need it.

:093:

Spinach Ops™

Smashtown, Nowhere
NNID
Spinach.Ops
3DS FC
2809-9932-5572
Here's a tip : Don't use the daily pick to troll all the rest of us who aren't in Japan or have a Japanese 3DS ! :b:

StarBot

Smash Lord
NNID
TheStarBot
AWW LAWDY LAWDY, I DUN SEEN THE ERROR IN MAH WAYS. I SHALL NEVUH COMPLAIN AGAIN.

Ugh, like seriously, get off your soapbox. First you sound like my mother, then you just sound like a suck up. Realize that people are going to get upset about stupid ****, regardless of what you say. There's no point in condemning people, because they're just going to end up enjoying the game as much as you anyway. But OH HELL, LET'S BE ALL SUPER DRAMATIC ABOUT IT.

Also, I'm all for not being ungrateful, but anyone saying that they aren't upset in the slightest over the fact that they can't play it right now or sooner is a LIAR.
HEYY GUYS, IM KOOL N EDGY YET? XDD
This community is horrible

Last edited:
Top Bottom