• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash WiiU & 3DS Miiverse Daily Pic - October 1st

BobEugCox

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BobEugCox
So does this prove the leak about Tower of Smash and linking the games together?

The leak predicted that Game and Wario and Castle Siege would be stages, along with a "Great Fox" stage.

Is this that stage?

If so...Ridley, Mewtwo, Dixie, Chorus men, Impa Confirmed!:troll:
This is the second time they've shown an image from this stage in the PotD and the first time was quite a while ago. Castle Siege was also shown as a PotD before the leak even started. I would like some real evidence soon!

Also, I don't really play as Wolf much, but stages like this one make me majorly miss him.

D

Deleted member

I'll be playing on this no matter how chaotic it is. You just can't ignore something so beautiful.

Gidy

Smash Lord
NNID
I-Gidy-I
3DS FC
0834-3126-6726
Cool, but I want some more stages with out stage hazards...
If this all happens at in the background of the FD Version, this is an amazing FD.

Spaghetti Falco

Smash Apprentice
NNID
brandorf
3DS FC
3024-6627-7748
Todays News has really given me nothing to talk about AHHHH
IM SO BORED
The stage is beautiful don't get me wrong but idk
Wish i had more gameplay stuff to talk about amongst friends

Last edited:

KenboCalrissian

YouTube: SewerBuddies
NNID
KenboCalrissian
3DS FC
2165-5810-5680
Switch FC
SW 5178 3144 4326
This is sooo much more than I thought we were getting with this stage! I wonder how the transitions will work... it says the missiles - which you're fighting on - will be deflected "for a while," before getting shot down. Is the missile going to bounce off while you're still fighting on it??

Code Bread

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1736-1424-9042
Todays News has really given me nothing to talk about AHHHH
IM SO BORED
The stage is beautiful don't get me wrong but idk
Wish i had more gameplay stuff to talk about amongst friends
What about gameplay are you expecting? I think by now everything but WiiU exclusive modes have been spoiled. And if that's all you're waiting for, you might be disappointed for a while; Sakurai's going to hold out as long as he can.

This stage is beautiful. Probably the most beautiful thing I've ever seen in Smash, art-wise.

Spaghetti Falco

Smash Apprentice
NNID
brandorf
3DS FC
3024-6627-7748
What about gameplay are you expecting? I think by now everything but WiiU exclusive modes have been spoiled. And if that's all you're waiting for, you might be disappointed for a while; Sakurai's going to hold out as long as he can.

This stage is beautiful. Probably the most beautiful thing I've ever seen in Smash, art-wise.
im not necessarily talking about PotD I'm just talking in general
It just feels like I'm running out of things to talk about
And the stage is gorgeous, by far best looking stage in any of the games
Hope more visually stunning stages are to come
Also, Hi Code Bread

Code Bread

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1736-1424-9042
im not necessarily talking about PotD I'm just talking in general
It just feels like I'm running out of things to talk about
And the stage is gorgeous, by far best looking stage in any of the games
Hope more visually stunning stages are to come
Also, Hi Code Bread
Oh. Well in that case, we all know how you feel, buddy. I think we would all love to hear more about new Smash in its entirety.
Also, Hi Spaghetti Falco

Last edited:

Spaghetti Falco

Smash Apprentice
NNID
brandorf
3DS FC
3024-6627-7748
Oh. Well in that case, we all know how you feel, buddy. I think we would all love to hear more about new Smash in its entirety.
Also, Hi Spaghetti Falco
Atleast we don't have too long to go
It might seem like an eternity but Smash Wii U is just around the corner
Just gotta get through October and then we'll be on the home stretch

The_Woebegone_Jackal

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Faver_Jo
3DS FC
4854-6514-7143
Assault had my favorite design for the Arwings, Great Fox, and Landmaster, it makes me so happy to see them get so much love from Sakurai. Hopefully Nintendo keeps the sharper look for the new StarFox game.

But yea, this stage, so stoked.

Last edited:

Newt Floss

Smash Journeyman
Beautiful stage, but a bit hectic.

I hope the Wii U version has stages that are a bit more ... tournament viable. This one may be okay but let's be real - probably has a hazard or some ceiling spike or some Arwing that flies offstage really fast.
Cool, but I want some more stages with out stage hazards...
If this all happens at in the background of the FD Version, this is an amazing FD.
People need to stop asking for boring stages. If you don't like it... TOUGH!

AIM0001

Smash Lord
Who would have thought on my bday a Stage to my favorite character since SSB (FOX) would be revealed today. Not to mention in comparison to the star fox stage in brawl and how uninspired it felt this stage has an amazing theme and is based on a pretty awesome mission from the game. WOW....mutha f***ing WOW!

Liam White

Smash Rookie
NNID
MidgetLord96
3DS FC
1306-6011-2846
10/10 100/100 best game ever!!!!!!!!

the101

Smash Journeyman
Outside Bandai Namco Studios with Binoculars...
3DS FC
4854-7073-5738

I hope the Wii U version has stages that are a bit more ... tournament viable. This one may be okay but let's be real - probably has a hazard or some ceiling spike or some Arwing that flies offstage really fast.
Every stage is competitively viable because they all have a Final Destination (or "Omega") form.

ShadyWolfe

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ShaDow94
3DS FC
1203-9253-9419

The first year will probably have a big stage pool but there is a few that have a chance of being tournament viable. Final Destination and its variants, Battlefield, Pilot Wings, Windy Hill, Town and City, Garden of Hope, Halberd, Kalos Pokemon League, Pyrosphere(if ridley isn't very intrusive), Skyloft, and Mushroom Kingdom U.

BobEugCox

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BobEugCox
Every stage is competitively viable because they all have a Final Destination (or "Omega") form.
So when playing offline or with friends, do you know (or does anyone know) if you still have the options of using items on the Final Destination forms? I love all the Final Destination stages, but I like using items on them sometimes.

Sobreviviente

Smash Lord
I was hoping for another sector Z remake, this is like rumble falls level of insipidness, a lot of effort and at the same time giving nothing... :p

AgentHX

Smash Cadet
NNID
HotShotHunter
Aww yeah, this stage right here! Just imagine fighters jumping around and fighting across all these ships! It's like something out of a freaking anime, and I love it!

Varia31

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Varia31
Awesome! Some "Star Fox: Assault" love! Looks amazing. As for the "hectic" part, there should be a "Final Destination" version of the stage, at least.

Boss N

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Boss-N
3DS FC
0044-3869-2757
I loved Assault too man. Especially the multiplayer. This stage represents like one of the most epic parts of the story mode too. Can't wait for this game.
Yo I thought I was the Only one who loves assault! I also think that game had the best sound track in the series

Last edited:

KrymsonSkyz

Smash Apprentice
Holy **** that is beautiful. Seriously.

The Wii U version of this game will probably be my GOTY For Nintendo

Freduardo

Smash Champion

For tournament viability, play it on omega, otherwise, it's going to be hectic.

ryuu seika

Smash Master
So does this prove the leak about Tower of Smash and linking the games together?
The leak predicted that Game and Wario and Castle Siege would be stages, along with a "Great Fox" stage.
Every Starfox stage is a Great Fox stage besides Lylat Cruise (heck, maybe that's Command style GF) and a Brawl stage returning is hardly difficult to predict. One lucky guess (Game and Wario) does not a confirmation make.

TravelocityKirby

Smash Rookie
NNID
TravelocityKirby
3DS FC
3480-2636-5297
Not to mention in comparison to the star fox stage in brawl and how uninspired it felt this stage has an amazing theme and is based on a pretty awesome mission from the game. WOW....mutha f***ing WOW!
Lylat Cruise is probably my favorite Brawl stage, if only because I'm usually a sucker for anything in outer space. With that said, I second that WOW.

jaytalks

Smash Champion
NNID
jaytalks

I thought that was the point of most stages having final destination versions?

Code Bread

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1736-1424-9042
So when playing offline or with friends, do you know (or does anyone know) if you still have the options of using items on the Final Destination forms? I love all the Final Destination stages, but I like using items on them sometimes.
You still have that option.

Donkey_Inferno

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Donkey_Inferno
3DS FC
4768-7553-7018
Hands down the coolest and most beautiful looking map. Definitely gonna be one of my favorites.

Top Bottom