• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash WiiU & 3DS Miiverse Daily Pic - June 23rd

BladeOFLucas

Smash Journeyman
Sakurai, y u no show platforms? This is not aesthetically pleasing at all.
:emptysheep:

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Sakurai needs to give us some legitimate characters in the game already.

:pow:
excuse u but rosalina had both parents when she was child and her parents were happily together, shes perfectly legit

not like mario like wheres his mom and dad at???

Ragna22

Smash Ace
Thankfully, I wasn't the only one thinking this. It's fine to be funny Sakurai, but let's not make the game scratch out my eyes to death.
What a buncha drama queens lol. I'm only joking, I can't say I like this stage either but I at least get the feeling I'll like it more than the Electro Planktin stage, in terms of structure anyway, I don't really care for how it looks.

KatKit

Smash Lord
I think that there will be multiple background transitions for this stage. It might even have some sidescrolling element or something. Needless to say, it's way too early to bash it based off of the screenshot. Well, perhaps not. It depends on preference, I suppose. But I think that this will be an interesting stage to play on nonetheless. And they did a good job referencing the source material, like always.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 245254

Just because of the big comment being so general.
If it was just about Rosalina, he could have said, "Rosalina may be tall, but she is not the tallest!"

The fact that he said, "No matter how big you are...." makes it more generalized.
Yeah, he could have, but he didn't, and the general point of what he's saying and who it's referring is pretty damned easy to infer based on context (he even gave you a damn picture).

Delzethin

Character Concept Creator
NNID
Delzethin
"Oh, thank Farore, I've been down to 2 hearts for the last hour and waaaaait a minute..."

D

Deleted member

There's cool retro and there's ugly retro. This is ugly retro.

CardiganBoy

Smash Lord
I would have preferred if they had made 3D models out of the sprites, like past stages (Onett, Mushroom Kingdoms, Fourside, etc.) Or at leastmake the characters with the flat-effect of Flatzone. It's seems kinda off to have 3D chars. in a completely 2D stage, it looks like the characters are floating or something, but oh well that's just an opinion.

TheDarkKnightNoivern

Smash Master
This stage is really ugly, the 2D background and the 3D models clash and it just looks awful, if they had taken this and made it 3D like they did with the Mega Man stage in this game and the Green Hill stage in brawl, it would've looked a lot better

Also love the subtle **** joke sakurai threw in there lol

Last edited:
Top Bottom