• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash WiiU & 3DS Miiverse Daily Pic - July 31st

Green_Pikmin*

Smash Journeyman
So this confirms 2 Pokemon stages on 3DS, I wonder what the second stage on Wii U will be other than the Kalos league.

I'm crossing fingers for Poketopia, but there's still a chance for Pokemon Stadium 3, or maybe a stage based on Pokepark or Pokemon Rumble
It better not be Pokémon stadium 3 CD (I know it's unlikely tho)

Ryu Myuutsu

Smash Champion
NNID
BahamurShin
3DS FC
3668-9945-1996
Please, please tell me you're kidding. Please.
I don't agree that it has the best designs but overall it does have a variety of good ones. Why do you ask?

I swear, if this another complaint about the Vanilluxe or Garbodor lines...

sWiTcHeRoO [疾~斬]

The Visionary
NNID
Yuchkins
3DS FC
0130-2970-6312
Reshiram looks constipated.
Also his model looks like nothing but polygons with bland as hell textures. Looks way off compared to everything else that looks nice in one way or another even on the 3DS.

Last edited:

Pikmin1211

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Pikmin1211
3DS FC
0044-3220-8865
Please, please tell me you're kidding. Please.
Well IDK bout you but I thought Haxorus, Hydreigon, Zekrom, Reshiram, Kyurem, Ferrothorn, Victini, Excadrill, Scolipede, Scrafty, Archeops, Zoroark, Galvantula, Bisharp, Volcarona, Terrakion, Keldeo and Genesect were pretty well designed.
As for Garboudor and Klingklang, well nobody gives a crap because they're terrible, low tier Pokemon anyway. lol.

Agualitos

Smash Apprentice
THIS STAGE SHOULD, and will be, AMAZING!!!! Even though there will only be two songs the music will be FANTASTIC! N's Black and White castle had a great music selection!!! :D

Have a feeling we may get a character tomorrow, but who knows. . . I could be wrong. Overall very satisfied with today's PoD!

xLemmy_KoopaX

Bring me my booty!
NNID
xLemmy_KoopaX
Do you think the wii u version will get castelia city then?
It would certainly be pretty awesome.
Also, I didn't really, really like the 5th gen designs, but they really grew on me really, really fast. Especially Galvantula, Hydreigon, Haxorus (the whole line really, Axew is just too cute), Victini and Vanilluxe. And the Litwick-line.

Last edited:

VioletSmashfan

Smash Ace
NNID
SVPfan89
3DS FC
2964-9317-6440
It'll have Reshiram, Zekrom, and.....Milotic?

R.I.P. Kyurem.
You do remember that Kyurem's a Master Ball Pokémon right (he's in the game regardless), plus Kyurem makes no sense to appear on N's Castle (he's found in Giant Chasm, which is also where you battle him in B/W 2's storyline).

Last edited:

Oatmeal.

Part of a balanced breakfast.
You do remember that Kyurem's a Master Ball Pokémon right (he's in the game regardless), plus Kyurem makes no sense to appear on N's Castle (he's found in Giant Chasm, which is also where you battle him in B/W 2's storyline).
Oh yeah.....

I just figured he should be there to complete the trio, forgot about the Master Ball. Would've been interesting if he was there, though. It could have incorporated Kyurem's White and Black forms.

DJ3DS

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0602-6256-9118
Amazing, i friggin loved N castle! wonder if this will be the stage theme

And why the hate to 5th gen? the story was pretty memorable, (for a pokemon game) and the 5th gen is full of great pokemons such as Chandelure whole line, Golurk, Mienshao, Serviper, Haxorus, Cofagrigus, Bisharp, Scolipede, Excadrill, Lillygant, Hydreigon etc... you get the point

Can't wait for whenever pokemon Z comes to see all that megaevolutions :p
It is pedantic but Seviper is a Gen III Pokemon. The point is still important though that every generation has good and bad Pokemon (I do think Gen V had the worst starters though). Nonetheless it was cool, and if people expand their bubble from "competitively viable Gen V Pokemon I like the design of" to "Gen V Pokemon I like the design of" there are some which are really, really cool, such as Zebstrika.

Might get some Mega Evos for Gen V in Gen III remakes but Gen III is probably more likely. Ah well; so long as Milotic gets one I don't care about the rest, and Milotic is getting all the love lately...

L9999

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3780-9480-2428
Maybe this is a sign of Whimsicott replacing Jigglypuff
Why does everybody wants Jigglypuff axed?! She may be "irrelevant" and "part of tradition", but killing people by sleeping on their friggin heads and doing the wall of pain is very fun. But...in Brawl she really sucks. Also, N's Castle? Great idea. XY is taking up the spotlight and is nice to see some love for Gen 5. I don't understand why people hate Gen 5, it has good story for a Pokemon game, some nice Pokemon, and good charcters (N is great). You just criticize Gen 5 for Vanillite, Klank and Trubbish, they DO suck in every level and are uncreative, but what about Muk, Voltorb and Magnemite?

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Guys, just because his castle (or the surroundings) is a stage doesn't mean that we'll get N as another newcomer. Besides, Greninja is good enough and 5th Generation doesn't deserve ANY playable representation after Zoroark was deconfirmed. Also, Pokemon Trainer > N

D

Deleted member

Sounds like the next Spear Pillar. That's cool I guess. 3DS is getting the good stages, apparently.

Last edited by a moderator:

Toon link master

Smash Rookie
Hmmm... JC not allowed to talk about stun lasers, and a new pokemon stage is out.. I know this stage has nothing to do with it buuuut... Mewtwo?

Soul.

This new stage looks good. I guess the 3DS version is having the better stages or something.
Milotic may seem like a "weird choice", but since the stage does not have water at all, Milotic could float like the image below.

This is an example, but yeah, you get the idea.

Pokemon1982

Smash Rookie
It's not N's castle, look at the backgroundm N's castle is huge.

It's Parfum Palace. Golden Reshiram, Zekrom, AND Milotic statues appear. So it only makes sense.

Last edited:

Ryu Myuutsu

Smash Champion
NNID
BahamurShin
3DS FC
3668-9945-1996
I'd like something new for Pokemon, and not a Spear Pillar remake.
We haven't even seen the rest of the stage and you are already calling it a Spear Pillar "remake", how do you know that this is nothing new from pokemon without taking a look at the stage?

You guys are all dumb. It's not N's castle, look at the backgroundm N's castle is huge.

It's Parfum Palace. Golden Reshiram, Zekrom, AND Milotic statues appear. So it only makes sense.
You should refrain from insulting others just because they disagree with you.

And no, it is definitely N's Castle situated on the Pokemon League, you can tell by looking at the background. And Reshiram on the picture is the real deal, not a statue; you even said that that one is golden.

Last edited:

The Light Music Club

Smash Master
NNID
_TLMC_
3DS FC
0576-6097-0725
We haven't even seen the rest of the stage and you are already calling it a Spear Pillar "remake", how do you know that this is nothing new from pokemon without taking a look at the stage?

You should refrain from insulting others just because they disagree with you.

And no, it is definitely N's Castle situated on the Pokemon League, you can tell by looking at the background. And Reshiram on the picture is the real deal, not a statue; you even said that that one is golden.
Sorry. I realize I was being stupid there. My apologies. I certainly hope it isn't like Spear Pillar, because it certainly seems it's going to be. 3 Pokemon watching from a certain point, and Sakurai not telling us how it works. I personally think he isn't saying anything because it probably works the same was as Spear Pillar.

Sorry, I shouldn't have said it was. I should've said it seems like it.

bigbro2233

Smash Journeyman
We get to see Reshiram, Zekrom, and the mighty Milotic!

What, what? But in seriousness, as a Pokemon fanatic, I love this stage. Maybe we'll see a Hoenn stage on the Wii U?

BobEugCox

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BobEugCox
I am really hoping we get 6 playable pokemon. Mewtwo needs to return and I can't LIVE without Jigglypuff! Vamp her up and give her fairy abilities! I'd also love it if sing were a slow moving projectile.

Green_Pikmin*

Smash Journeyman
Why does everybody wants Jigglypuff axed?! She may be "irrelevant" and "part of tradition", but killing people by sleeping on their friggin heads and doing the wall of pain is very fun. But...in Brawl she really sucks. Also, N's Castle? Great idea. XY is taking up the spotlight and is nice to see some love for Gen 5. I don't understand why people hate Gen 5, it has good story for a Pokemon game, some nice Pokemon, and good charcters (N is great). You just criticize Gen 5 for Vanillite, Klank and Trubbish, they DO suck in every level and are uncreative, but what about Muk, Voltorb and Magnemite?
Oh no I was just wishful thinking I'm not that dumb to think Jigglys getting the boot especially with the whole fairy type thing Jigglypuff is up for a good potential moveset, plus her moveset is kinda exclusive because who else can put characters to sleep mid match? And I liked every pokemon game, there is never a bad one to me, as long as there's a good storyline I'm set, and I'm loving N's castle, the only pokemon I really would have to hate is garbordor........he makes me sick...

Soul.

Jigglypuff is coming back, it's rather pointless to cut a character that has been in the series since the very first one. It's like taking out Lucas so Ness is the only character, well, the two are coming back as well.
That just means the roster will be leaked on youtube early ; P
Or someone could just leak it right here on SmashBoards.
Lol, the end of speculation is near.

D-idara

Banned via Administration
NNID
D-idara
3DS FC
4511-0670-4622
Vanilluxe doesn't really suck competitively and an IceCream Pokemon's a genius idea!

CardStealer1

Smash Journeyman
NNID
CardStealer
3DS FC
2681-0263-6525
Oh god. This is turning into another Pokemon gen war. All of the generations are amazing. That being said, I've played every game since Ruby and frankly, I lost interest in gen 5. Not that gen 5 was bad, I love gen 5 now, but my point is everyone goes through a falling out phase. be it gen 3 (my favorite), 4,or 5 (mainly 3 and 5). Those are the three where I saw people lose interest.

I've only seen Milotic in three cases. Wallace, Cynthia, and my party :p. So I have no idea how Milotic has to do with anything with gen 5 or smash.

I LOVE VANILLUXE, MY FAVORITE GEN 5 POKEMON.

Last edited:
Top Bottom