• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash WiiU & 3DS Miiverse Daily Pic - July 30th

Sqa$

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Bazaar
It took me seriously five minutes to figure out what that last sentence meant, but then I realized it's a reference, so I'm an idiot.

LF2K

Floor Diver
Premium
The Villagers look like cult members. "All hail the Boss Galaga!"

Sen. Sawft

Professional Laundry Folder
NNID
Sawft
3DS FC
4940-6793-4197
Huh. A Galaga "boss item" in Smash Bros? Sounds interesting. Does this mean we can confirm Ridley and King K. Rool now?

KenboCalrissian

YouTube: SewerBuddies
NNID
KenboCalrissian
3DS FC
2165-5810-5680
Switch FC
SW 5178 3144 4326
This actually throws a little more mystery onto the "Special Flag" item. I think a lot of us had assumed that it was a Namco-specific Assist Trophy, which would have included the Galaga ships. If Galaga is a separate item, that would suggest our assumptions about the Special Flag could be wrong.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
In the quote. He made some sort of reference with the double firepower thing.
Galaga is a game where you fly around in a spaceship and shoot stuff. In the game, the Boss shown here can take one of your spaceships and convert it to the enemy side. If you can come in on the next turn with your new ship and take out the boss without hurting the ship that was abducted, it joins you and you get double the fire power.

Last edited:

Wyntir

Dark Child - 3DS tag online
NNID
Wyntir
3DS FC
4914-5115-4401
Good, no stupid Ridley. Don't see why people want it. Lacks personality.

Derekburn

Smash Apprentice
I am now convinced that the villagers are sociopaths, THEY ARE FREAKING CHEERING THEIR BUTTS OFF WATCHING DK DIE! lololol

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
Hmm.. those Villagers look suspiciously like the Ice Climbers...

DavemanCozy

Smash Photographer
NNID
CavemanCossy
3DS FC
0216-1810-7681
I swear Sakurai is a huge troll. "but he won't be joining the battle for double firepower"
It would be pretty cool if that were to happen, if you were to rescue your character from the boss using the ship and then the ship joined you for double firepower.

I like this item, because you can fight back when caught in a very innovative way.

bkslider

Smash Journeyman
Is it just me or do we already have way more items than in Brawl? This makes it seem like there is still more to come.

KinGly

Smash Journeyman
anyone else think the villagers are a little too much like the aliens in toy story in this picture? THE CLAW!!!

Uffe

Smash Hero
Oh look, it's Louie from Animal Crossing being transferred to another town.

BrigadeStuart

Smash Journeyman
Good, no stupid Ridley. Don't see why people want it. Lacks personality.
you obviously have never played a single metroid game...
if you want to talk about ridley, go to the ridley thread.

but lets go back to this picture

Last edited:

VioletSmashfan

Smash Ace
NNID
SVPfan89
3DS FC
2964-9317-6440

#ToyStory
#TheClaw
One of the best Disney/Pixar movies ever made (next to The Incredibles), but this movie clearly brought memories to me, also the Villagers looks an awful lot like the Ice Climbers.

Anyone notices the male Villager's face kinda resembles this awesome but hilarious face:

D

Deleted member

Man, I thought that was an assist trophy, but it's actually an item. Mind = blown. xD

Hero of the Winds

Smash Journeyman
One of the best Disney/Pixar movies ever made (next to The Incredibles), but this movie clearly brought memories to me, also the Villagers looks an awful lot like the Ice Climbers.

Anyone notices the male Villager's face kinda resembles this awesome but hilarious face:
I thought that too xD.

Wyntir

Dark Child - 3DS tag online
NNID
Wyntir
3DS FC
4914-5115-4401
you obviously have never played a single metroid game...
if you want to talk about ridley, go to the ridley thread.

but lets go back to this picture
I speak upon what I feel like. Btw I don't like Ridley.... In case u didn't know :)

Hero_of_Time95

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
5086-1511-5654
Lets be honest, Villager is the most horrifying of the roster this time around. Those eyes man......those eyes :crazy:

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
Is that suppose to be a new item or Assist Trophy? Whatever it is, looks great. Don't remember when was the last time I've played Galaga though.

RPGatWill

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1118-0962-1816
Is that suppose to be a new item or Assist Trophy? Whatever it is, looks great. Don't remember when was the last time I've played Galaga though.
It's been said to be an item in the reveal of it. It's a little confusing because it does SEEM like an AT, but it isn't.

Top Bottom