• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash WiiU & 3DS Miiverse Daily Pic - July 24th

Dr. Bran

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
2062-9647-8749
This stage better be legal, we only have Final Destination, Battlefield, Arena Ferox, Prism Tower and Tortimer Island playable with no disruptions.
Actually, tortimer island has sharks and coconuts to throw at people.
(Edit): You can't throw the sharks.

Last edited:

PlayR489

Smash Cadet
NNID
PlayR489
Does anyone think that this will be just like Luigi's Mansion where you can destroy the house?? I really hope you can... that's why Luigi's Mansion felt unique in brawl to me.:4luigi:
(Edit): Sakurai would say if you could destroy the house so never mind.:ness::ness::ness::ness::ness:

Last edited:

DavemanCozy

Smash Photographer
NNID
CavemanCossy
3DS FC
0216-1810-7681
Does anyone think that this will be just like Luigi's Mansion where you can destroy the house?? I really hope you can... that's why Luigi's Mansion felt unique in brawl to me.:4luigi:
Haha, I asked something like that a little back, but it would leave the Mii's homeless:
What if the house is destructible like Luigi's Mansion? Does that mean my friends Mii's are now homeless?

RogersBase

Smash Apprentice
NNID
RogersBase
3DS FC
1848-1722-4915
In addition to the Tomodachi stage, Nintendo released 91 new HD screenshots of the Wii U version of Smash Bros. this morning. Check 'em out:

NFTsmasher

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Shoob24
I do like these new stages, but I hope there are some more less gimmicky stages with varying layouts other than Battlefield and Final Destination.

Wyntir

Dark Child - 3DS tag online
NNID
Wyntir
3DS FC
4914-5115-4401
Are you kidding me?
You did not just ask that.

If you really don't know who Alfonzo is, you do not deserve to be on this site.

Get out.

He is the guy who replaces Conductor Link on the Spirit Train stage if you play as Toon Link.
There has been a bunch of jokes about him since then, such as him being a boss on the Pyrosphere when you play as Ridley, or him in Robin's final smash when you play as Chrom.
I never played Zelda games. If u have a problem bcuz I asked then u can kiss my *** x_x

Enchlore

Smash Cadet
NNID
Enchlore
I thought the animations in the game were made to be "ambidextrous sprites," but Lucina's turning her back on the screen. Might be the mask taunt, though.

bkslider

Smash Journeyman
I had forgotten about this stage. The layout is pretty simple which is a pleasant surprise. Hope there are no walkoffs.

SSBM_HypnoToad

THE HypnoToad?
It's more about the character. I mean we have tons of emotionless hero characters in smash, but Lucina is a emotionless hero character with daddy issues. I mean that's not much, but that's way more creative writing than anyone and anything else in Awakening. #Shotsfired
Lol you're my hero. Lucina should have been an alternate skin for Marf anyway.

Ryu Myuutsu

Smash Champion
NNID
BahamurShin
3DS FC
3668-9945-1996
It's more about the character. I mean we have tons of emotionless hero characters in smash, but Lucina is a emotionless hero character with daddy issues. I mean that's not much, but that's way more creative writing than anyone and anything else in Awakening. #Shotsfired

And this line is pure gold: but Lucina is a emotionless hero character with daddy issues.

If that is all what you take from Lucina then you clearly know nothing about her. You don't have to like her character but at least make sure that what you say is the actual truth, because clearly your ignorance can be seen from afar like a bulding set on fire. Try harder man.

QQQQQQQ7777777

Smash Champion

And this line is pure gold: but Lucina is a emotionless hero character with daddy issues.

If that is all what you take from Lucina then you clearly know nothing about her. You don't have to like her character but at least make sure that what you say is the actual truth, because clearly your ignorance can be seen from afar like a bulding set on fire. Try harder man.
Dude, it was just a joke. I completed the entire support log, meaning I've seen Lucina's conversations with Chrom, all her possible mothers (even though they are all the same with only slight differences in the mother's text to reflect their character), all of her possible brothers (again, all the same), all of her conversations with the other children and Robin, including S ranks, all the conversations with all her possible mothers and brothers in the Future Past DLC, and the cutscene differences depending on who Chrom marries. I know more about Lucina as a character than most people who played Awakening.

Ryu Myuutsu

Smash Champion
NNID
BahamurShin
3DS FC
3668-9945-1996
Dude, it was just a joke. I completed the entire support log, meaning I've seen Lucina's conversations with Chrom, all her possible mothers (even though they are all the same with only slight differences in the mother's text to reflect their character), all of her possible brothers (again, all the same), all of her conversations with the other children and Robin, including S ranks, all the conversations with all her possible mothers and brothers in the Future Past DLC, and the cutscene differences depending on who Chrom marries. I know more about Lucina as a character than most people who played Awakening.
Oh, Ok then. We're cool.

Geno Boost

Smash Master
wait a minute its the 2nd time that sakurai did hinted a square enix charcter first Rosalina with white mage dress now mii with cactuar dress if he is going to show us boshi as alt custom for Yoshi then I can say geno is confirmed!!!

Top Bottom