• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash WiiU & 3DS Miiverse Daily Pic - August 5th

Raykushi

Smash Cadet
@Ryu Myuutsu
I get what you're saying. The difference between me and those people is that I'm applying this to what we've seen, while they're trying to apply it to what "should" be in SSB4. How popular a series is influences how much content it gets, but ultimately Sakurai chooses how that content is spread out.

Actually, he is. The man loves his RPGs, especially the Tales series and Intelligent Systems RPGs. He put that in so it'd effect the main series, much like how Pit's redesign greatly influenced KI:U, or how Brawl's Halberd design influenced Kirby's remake and future games.

Remember Roy? He got into Melee because the beta of his game impressed Sakurai.
Regardless, it's a bit null to suggest that the reason there are 4 FE characters are purely because of bias. At least in the way that he's not biased towards them because he doesn't overlook their franchises.

LancerStaff

Smash Hero
3DS FC
1504-5709-4054
Regardless, it's a bit null to suggest that the reason there are 4 FE characters are purely because of bias. At least in the way that he's not biased towards them because he doesn't overlook their franchises.
Didn't mean it like that at all...
Back then Sakurai was basically looking for anybody to clone to pad out the roster. He would of cloned anybody at that point.

I'd say FE got four characters because it's gotten popular, and FE is known for it's large cast. Note the lack of stages and items. That's simply how Sakurai chose to represent it.

Raykushi

Smash Cadet
@Ryu Myuutsu
I get what you're saying. The difference between me and those people is that I'm applying this to what we've seen, while they're trying to apply it to what "should" be in SSB4. How popular a series is influences how much content it gets, but ultimately Sakurai chooses how that content is spread out.

Actually, he is. The man loves his RPGs, especially the Tales series and Intelligent Systems RPGs. He put that in so it'd effect the main series, much like how Pit's redesign greatly influenced KI:U, or how Brawl's Halberd design influenced Kirby's remake and future games.

Remember Roy? He got into Melee because the beta of his game impressed Sakurai.
Didn't mean it like that at all...
Back then Sakurai was basically looking for anybody to clone to pad out the roster. He would of cloned anybody at that point.

I'd say FE got four characters because it's gotten popular, and FE is known for it's large cast. Note the lack of stages and items. That's simply how Sakurai chose to represent it.
I don't even think we disagree at this point lol

CadePirate

Smash Apprentice

Just sayin'. Seriously, is all anyone does here is complain? If you don't like it, don't. Buy. It. Have you seen how many Kirby items there are? Sakurai is going to represent his stuff how he wants, complaining changes nothing. Just enjoy what you have and stop being ungrateful children.
This actually an opinion-based website-_-
If ya don't like it, Don't. Use. It.

JohannFKNFaust

Smash Apprentice
NNID
SamaelDevonJudd
Switch FC
SW 5644 9593 9010
That's an opinion-_- Complaining is generally an opinion. The comment section is here FOR opinions.
Complaining generally is "nothing going my way so I'm going to share it everywhere until I get the attention I need, most likely negative" essentially.

CadePirate

Smash Apprentice
Complaining generally is "nothing going my way so I'm going to share it everywhere until I get the attention I need, most likely negative" essentially.
By this logic, you're saying that just because one item that some of are not fond of, and that some people express an opinion on are all attention seekers. I could easily turn that around and say that you responded to all the negative opinions for attention. -_-

JohannFKNFaust

Smash Apprentice
NNID
SamaelDevonJudd
Switch FC
SW 5644 9593 9010
By this logic, you're saying that just because one item that some of are not fond of, and that some people express an opinion on are all attention seekers. I could easily turn that around and say that you responded to all the negative opinions for attention. -_-
I've seen many of them complain at nearly every pic of the day so yeah, and I've been yelled at for giving my opinion about a character so I can do the same, thanks for your permission but it's unneeded.

CadePirate

Smash Apprentice
I've seen many of them complain at nearly every pic of the day so yeah, and I've been yelled at for giving my opinion about a character so I can do the same, thanks for your permission but it's unneeded.
This is my first time commenting on a POTD, so leave me out of your hate comments.

JohannFKNFaust

Smash Apprentice
NNID
SamaelDevonJudd
Switch FC
SW 5644 9593 9010
This is my first time commenting on a POTD, so leave me out of your hate comments.
Yeah, I can do whatever I want, not many were happy with you blatant complaining so I voiced my OPINION on it, deal with it. You don't like it, block me because I couldn't care less at this point.

Top Bottom