• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash WiiU & 3DS Miiverse Daily Pic - August 27th

sWiTcHeRoO [疾~斬]

The Visionary
NNID
Yuchkins
3DS FC
0130-2970-6312
I'm sure there will be more challenges that will also be tougher. Uprising had the first batch of challenges, which were all relatively simple, then there were two other batches that ramped up in difficulty by quite a lot, so I wouldn't be surprised if they did the same here.

So, not only should there be more than 35 (c'mon, especially when the game has so much content), I'm sure he will take from Uprising yet again and have tougher challenges after a while.

Last edited:

LordCQ

Smash Journeyman
I'm wondering if he's going to throw a curveball this Friday and reveal Isaac a character we didn't see on the leak.

Also, new music on the site! I hope we get some Fire Emblem music by the end of the week!

SmashHole '82

Banned via Warnings
They're only easier because of the controls, trust me, Uprising has taught me that the hard way. However we don't know the overall difficulty of the challenges so just wait and see.
"The challenges in the 3DS version are a little on the easy side, but the Wii U version challenges might be a bit trickier."

Wazygoose

Smash Journeyman
NNID
AppleJackSix
Never did beat all of Brawl's challenges. Couldn't beat Boss Battle Mode on Insane difficulty or whatever it's called--it won't let me use a golden hammer on it! Jerks!

WinterShorts

The best NEOH Yoshi
NNID
Jelwshuman
3DS FC
4382-2513-9345
Huh, kind of like the checklist from Kirby Air Ride. Coincidence?

joomragre

Smash Cadet
I'm a little disappointed that the 3ds doesn't have the same challenges, but I'll love it either way

I Am Luigi

Smash Rookie
SSB4 is almost out and I still to this day have yet to do the boss run with all characters achievement because that's stupid.

bkslider

Smash Journeyman
I hope the challenges are random specific things like in Kirby Air Ride or Uprising, instead of the general "clear target test" or "play as Sonic 10 times".

KatKit

Smash Lord
By more challenging, I'm guessing that Sakurai might be referring to challenges like "collect all trophies/songs/etc." I assume that the Wii U version would have more collectables. Either that or maybe the Wii U has more challenges in general. Or perhaps the challenges on the Wii U have less straightforward hints. Regardless, I wouldn't downplay the fact that the 3DS has a lot of great exclusive content. This is the very least they could do for the Wii U version lol. That is, giving us slightly more (and potentially harder) challenges overall. But that is nothing to brag about.

Triblaze

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Triblaze0
Completely random, but does anyone else think that villager looks like sonic when sonic gets killed?

Fire Tactician

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4596-9948-4995
Hmm... First the Omega symbol and now the Challenges... At this point I'm 99% sure about Bowser Jr. and Shulk, 97% sure of Dark Pit, and at 90% with everything else. Call me in denial for not being 100%, but I always like to be cautious and not form any emotional connections just in case... But I'm really excited for Dark Pit and possibly Lemmy...

tomvoxx

Smash Apprentice
NNID
thighland529
Switch FC
SW-1258-1614-8509
Hmm... First the Omega symbol and now the Challenges... At this point I'm 99% sure about Bowser Jr. and Shulk, 97% sure of Dark Pit, and at 90% with everything else. Call me in denial for not being 100%, but I always like to be cautious and not form any emotional connections just in case... But I'm really excited for Dark Pit and possibly Lemmy...
I believe the leaked video and pictures, with the exception of the "full roster" image. It's a Photoshop disaster.

Fire Tactician

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4596-9948-4995
I believe the leaked video and pictures, with the exception of the "full roster" image. It's a Photoshop disaster.
While I have a little more faith in the roster than you do, I agree with the rest of what you said- the pictures of the three I listed seem pretty concrete, but I can't bring myself to fully accept the rest until I see some better evidence.

DavemanCozy

Smash Photographer
NNID
CavemanCossy
3DS FC
0216-1810-7681
More Kirby's Air Rides! That was a very well designed game, so I'm glad that the things that worked are being used.

BobEugCox

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BobEugCox
I love the challenges! Unfortunately, I was never able to beat all of them in brawl. Thank god for the golden hammers because some of these challenges were insanely difficult! :smash:
Same here... and I have over 1,500 hours logged in to that game. The golden hammer wouldn't work on some of the most difficult challenges!

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
So this means that the 3DS version is easier and the real challenge will come on the Wii U Version?

Deathlightning21

Smash Lord
NNID
Deathlightning21
3DS FC
1779-0225-2026
Huzzah! More thematic challenges to do!

Sakuari-Senapi knows what he is doing and I love him for it!

Green_Pikmin*

Smash Journeyman
How do we not have a nintendo direct announcement I mean common it's been a month, nintendooooo!!!

gmanownyou

Smash Cadet
NNID
gmanownyou
3DS FC
0946-3091-2616
I can't wait to try and fill this out. I loved the one in Kid Icarus: Uprising, so I'm pretty excited for this one!

Top Bottom