• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash WiiU & 3DS Miiverse Daily Pic - August 26th

Sahfarry

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2750-1620-0068
I'm pretty sure the pictures are already planned as to what they'll be for quite a few weeks (maybe days?) so I believe it's just an unfortunate coincidence that the picture more or less confirms the leak.
I doubt thats actually a hint for a char that will probs be unlockable.

Zurf

Smash Cadet
Does anyone know what "Ω mode" is?

Maybe it means that no bosses will appear on the stage?
Or maybe it's just FD mode...

Gam3rALO

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Gam3rALO
I was looking for a veteran confirmation today but it is still nice to see this.

Looking foward to eating chips and watching smash 4. :p

akun777

Smash Rookie
Does anyone know if FD variant stages can be played locally or by myself with a CPU? Thanks if you can answer! I want to know!

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Omega Mode? Primal Groudon confirmed :troll:

Stalwartguardian

Smash Rookie
NNID
Alarith
3DS FC
0963-0545-3127
So if we have been paying attention, this has been shown since at least June 11th on this video at about the 51 second mark. The only new thing seems to be the omega form. Which is interesting, because the video I linked is also a for glory fight and it doesn't have that. Maybe it got added in later

Top Bottom