• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash WiiU & 3DS Miiverse Daily Pic - August 25th

D

Deleted member

Hopefully if there is a new final boss it isn't stupid like Giga Bowser or a naked butterfly man ._.
Giga Bowser is awesome what are you smoking.

I would love to see Tabuu make an appearance in addition to a brand new boss character.

Last edited by a moderator:

sWiTcHeRoO [疾~斬]

The Visionary
NNID
Yuchkins
3DS FC
0130-2970-6312
Like everyone else probably thinks, I wouldn't be surprised if the alternate boss was Crazy Hand. Tabuu would be interesting to see, I mean, we do have SSE enemies in Smash Run, I wouldn't count him out of the series just yet.

The Original Robot boy

Smash Champion
NNID
AzureXeire
3DS FC
0173-2317-7445
Like everyone else probably thinks, I wouldn't be surprised if the alternate boss was Crazy Hand. Tabuu would be interesting to see, I mean, we do have SSE enemies in Smash Run, I wouldn't count him out of the series just yet.
but this is classic mode not boss run or adventure mode

Last edited:

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
Why does the Kritter happen to be the highlighted one?
It's just like that other pic a while back where the Kritter trophy was just just unlocked so it said NEW next to it.

K. Rool Confirmed!

I'm a professional straw grasper.

Last edited:

kaydon_esker

Smash Apprentice
Hey guys, what's the franchise icon on the right path supposed to be? I thought it was Megaman's but it doesn't seem to have the hole in the middle...

sWiTcHeRoO [疾~斬]

The Visionary
NNID
Yuchkins
3DS FC
0130-2970-6312
Hey guys, what's the franchise icon on the right path supposed to be? I thought it was Megaman's but it doesn't seem to have the hole in the middle...
Probably a logo for a different type of non-Smash event, since it has a trophy above it. It's probably a quick minigame for collecting them or something.

deebeethedeity

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1306-6746-5618
Its kinda too bad we don't have a cutscene character interaction filled story mode but gotta love classic mode and its new innovations !.

Green_Pikmin*

Smash Journeyman
Hmm, that last sentence got me intrigued... Is it Crazy Hand, Giga Bowser or something completely different? Only time will tell, but I hope it is something we haven't seen before to keep the surprise factor alive...
Giga bowser is final smash probably just crazy hand

EgeDal

Smash Journeyman
Why are you bothering? We all know it's (not exciting) crazy hand.

Wasp

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3523-2036-8883
Probably Tabuu or maybe Crazy Hand together with Master Hand. But somehow I'm hoping for someone new... A true enemy from the character's franchise... like if you're playing with Link, you'll have to beat Demise or something. Samus beating Meta Ridley, Yoshi beating Bowser jr. or Kamek... it'll probably work differently and this will probably not happen but it would certainly be awesome.

CJ Falcon

Smash Lord
This is like the 5th time Sakurai has shown us a Kremling in Smash Bros. without saying crap about it. K. Rool konfirmed!

EgeDal

Smash Journeyman
Probably Tabuu or maybe Crazy Hand together with Master Hand. But somehow I'm hoping for someone new... A true enemy from the character's franchise... like if you're playing with Link, you'll have to beat Demise or something. Samus beating Meta Ridley, Yoshi beating Bowser jr. or Kamek... it'll probably work differently and this will probably not happen but it would certainly be awesome.
This is the best thing ever, but not gonna happen.

D-idara

Banned via Administration
NNID
D-idara
3DS FC
4511-0670-4622
Golden Mario will be the spiritual successor to Metal Mario, and I bet it's that demon thing on the Scale screen.

Trigger123

Smash Journeyman
Maybe if you play to the end on intensity and don't die once then you unlock ridley, k rool, or mewtwo.

Wasp

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3523-2036-8883
Maybe if you play to the end on intensity and don't die once then you unlock ridley, k rool, or mewtwo.
remember how easy it was in Brawl to unlock characters? Just play through the whole Subspace. I don't think it's going to be a big challenge unlocking every character...

Perhaps they go back to how it works in melee where you had to clear certain events or modes to unlock a specific character...

I'd like to see that you unlock Ganondorf for example by beating him as a final opponent, or by clearing the game with a Zelda-franchise character.

Last edited:

BigShad

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0602-6501-8253
It would be TABUU if a certain character wasn't in. Yet, I'm getting a case of CRAZY HANDs just thinking about it.

kirby_queen

Smash Lord
Super Smash Bros. for WiiU & 3DS director Masahiro Sakurai said: "Pic of the day. In Classic mode, you challenge multiple stages en route to a climactic final battle. The more gold you put onto the Fiend's Scale, the harder the battles will be. In return, your rewards will get better and more abundant. The best way to earn gold fast is to win Classic battles on higher intensity."

He also included a second picture saying "In Classic mode, you can choose your next challenge on the route map. Looks like Master Hand is waiting at the end, but perhaps something might change if you raise the intensity…?!"

UGH I freaking hate the gold challenge thing in Kid Icarus. I HATE getting punished for losing and than having to start at an easier level. It's so infuriating. IF I want to keep tying to play the game at the difficulty level I choose until I master it, than I should be able to. Not limited and knocekd down a level. I really didn't like this feature in KI and never finished the single player of that game. Probably because or something like this.

I just don't like being forced into a mode I didn't originally pick. It's like picking a game on "very hard" you die, lose your gold, and the game tells you "no you're going to play this on medium". WTF I didn't pick that.

I dunno. I can't be the only person who found that problematic.

Last edited:

Kink-Link5

Smash Hero
Considering this is the man that made Kid Icarus and Kirby Air Ride, I'd not be surprised if on higher difficulties, the computer gets knockback and armor compensation in lieu of improved AI. Because handicaps always feel like a fair challenge -- Just look at how everyone loves the Civ AI.

Also, losing on any difficulty simultaneously hits your treasury and adds insult to injury by lowering the difficulty so you have to start over again to move it back up to what you set it to to begin with.

Last edited:

sWiTcHeRoO [疾~斬]

The Visionary
NNID
Yuchkins
3DS FC
0130-2970-6312
The CPUs better not be a joke this time, they had three games to fix it, and Project M to take a good example from.
The AI in Project M isn't even good though. They know how to wavedash and dash dance but that's it.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Did y'all forget about the Music section being updated? Sakurai is delivering already!

sWiTcHeRoO [疾~斬]

The Visionary
NNID
Yuchkins
3DS FC
0130-2970-6312
It's still the best CPU ever seen in any Smash game.
Lv 9 CPU in SSB64 are actually pretty tough imo. I play it every now and then on emulator and they manage to beat me up badly, and I even play competitively. They at least know how to chain attacks properly anyway.

Top Bottom