• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash WiiU & 3DS Miiverse Daily Pic - August 19th

Kesno

Smash Cadet
This is a great day to be a ZSS main. I didn't even know that these suits existed until about a month ago. I prayed every night since that these would be in the game. God has been good to me this day.

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
And there are haters out there saying Smash Bros. is for kids? Well, they're gonna have to think twice after seeing this.

Sarki Soliloquy

Smash Champion
Isn't hot outfits for Teens generally? Mature is more into sex, drugs, profanity, nudity... this outfit isn't that and should be classified as Teen.

This is correct, right?
Pretty much. I mean, it's in the game without objection. Although you can have a bit more profanity under Teen too.

There's only a handful of Mature games that depict sex or full nudity.

Liggli

Smash Apprentice
YES! Rosalina and Peach look great in them in Mario Kart 8. They'd be perfect alts for Smash
Why not from Super Mario Strikers? ^^
Rosalina can get an outfit for how she would have looked in that game.

Oatmeal.

Part of a balanced breakfast.
This raised my eyebrows more than Ike did. For two reasons. One, I just saw HD Samus in shorts. Two, how on Earth is this OK for children? I hate to be 'that guy', but come on, little kids are going to be playing this. At least bump up the rating to T.

U-Throw

Smash Lord
NNID
GKB21101
Whelp, this practically confirms all the theories that Sakurai has something of a perverted mind. Oh, Mashpotato Samurai :rolleyes:. Anywho, I'm really liking this costume. It's a nice nod to her games and the color choices are cool. I think fits her nicely...in more ways than one. Probably won't use it except when I'm alone or with friends. My little brother will tell my parents and make it seem worse than it is and I'll lose the game, or my over-protective parents will see and take it away because I'm "not old enough." I'd understand if it was sex or nudity, but you see this when you go to the mall or beach in summer. It's really not that bad. But, anyway, really cool costume.

Rocket Raccoon

Subject: 89P13
Writing Team
This raised my eyebrows more than Ike did. For two reasons. One, I just saw HD Samus in shorts. Two, how on Earth is this OK for children? I hate to be 'that guy', but come on, little kids are going to be playing this. At least bump up the rating to T.
I know right, but something else popped inside my head when I first saw it. :smirk:

D

Deleted member

1. Children see women in skimpier outfits all the time. Ever been to a beach? Samus isn't even in any explicitly sexual poses. Stop being such a prude.

2. Brawl was already rated T for cartoon violence, so Smash4 most likely will be too.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rocket Raccoon

Subject: 89P13
Writing Team
1. Little kids see women in skimpier outfits all the time. Ever been to a beach? Samus isn't even in any explicitly sexual poses. Stop being such a prude.

2. Brawl was already rated T for cartoon violence, so Smash4 most likely will be too.
Smash 4 is rated E 10+ actually.

BigShad

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0602-6501-8253
[ANGEL CHOIRS INTENSIFY IN THE DISTANCE]

I can feel it changing from E10 to T in a heartbeat. And I don't mind at all.

As Conan would say... "*rrrrrawr*, Improoooved!"

Last edited:

D-idara

Banned via Administration
NNID
D-idara
3DS FC
4511-0670-4622
Thank you based Sakurai, it would be perfect if she had her hair down, but I'm down with this style too, I prefer the original shorts, the Zero Mission ones, orange just seems to fit Samus for some reason~

D

Deleted member

Smash 4 is rated E 10+ actually.
Well there's that terrific ESRB logic for you.

That rating makes more sense than Brawl's though. A woman in a bathing suit is hardly cause for a T rating.

Last edited by a moderator:

KenboCalrissian

YouTube: SewerBuddies
NNID
KenboCalrissian
3DS FC
2165-5810-5680
Switch FC
SW 5178 3144 4326
Super Dead Or Alive Beach Volleyball Bros.

Also, did Nintendo just get in a mean left-hook on the Ubisoft debacle?

Last edited:

Garteam

Smash Master
NNID
Garteam
Did Sakurai accidentally leak Brinstar as a returning stage? Why not Brinstar Depths...

But this is actually really cool, although I can see some people having a grand ol' time making something out of nothing. Also, the Wii U picture being taken on Battlefield and not Pyrosphere? gee i wonder what they could be hiding

Aguki90

Smash Ace
NNID
Aguki900
3DS FC
2423-2759-1478
That booty is soo good, I never see the brinstart on the back but my gawd,

The booty is waaaaaaaaaaay to strong with this one.

Raing M
Cute characters using gun
Partial nudity
and the fanservice is taking too hard.

After this suits are really part of zero suit samus story so I really accept more than just fan ******* model. It means somethings.
(Zero suit samus on the NES)

Wyntir

Dark Child - 3DS tag online
NNID
Wyntir
3DS FC
4914-5115-4401
ZSS looks great. Nothing about her outfit crosses boundaries. Hell, no different than comic books n KIDS buy those. Kids get exposed to grown up material at home so quit trying to be their parent. Btw I'm hoping for a black color swap.

Ryu Myuutsu

Smash Champion
NNID
BahamurShin
3DS FC
3668-9945-1996
Well, let's see;
Kirby, Yoshi, Sonic and Pacman are naked; Diddy and DK have no pants; and the pokemon characters wear nothing. This is pretty tame compared to that.

itsameluigi1290

Smash Journeyman
NNID
luigitime1290
My friend literally said three days ago that these wouldn't work and would probably look bad.

He said today, "This is the best thing I have ever been wrong about."

Anyway, these are really awesome. I hope we get a Justin Bailey thing too.

Top Bottom