• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash WiiU & 3DS Miiverse Daily Pic - April 23rd

Maikou

Smash Ace
When I saw Sakurai say "You can't eat him," I pictured a teenage girl saying "You can't even."

You guys know that Bandana Dee is a completely different character than generic enemy Waddle Dees, right?

In fact, the Waddle Dee with the bandana was officially named Bandana Dee in America, which differentiates it and makes it it's own character even more.

I'm 6'0, and 13 years-old.
I am a child who is larger than Charizard.

Roar.
1: You are awesome just for that. how is a person a year younger than me taller than a Charizard though?
2: Bandana Dee is a male. just saying.
3: Thank you for having common sense. Most these days seem to lack it.

Pékaßlu

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0147-0376-7641
Thx for crushing my dreams of riding a charizard ;-;

Sahfarry

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2750-1620-0068
This is the funniest pic of the day ever :3
Look at his pokedex entry, he barely clears five and a half feet.
are you telling me that i am taller than charizard.

i thought he was some really big dragon or something but he's about as tall as highschool freshman me.

DarkFlame

Smash Apprentice
What stage is that?
It's not exactly a stage. It's the Smash Run mode that's exclusive to the 3DS version. If you know of Kirby Air Ride's City Trial, then just think of it, but side-scrolling with enemies in Super Smash Bros.

Sonicguy726

Smash Lord
This is the funniest pic of the day ever :3

are you telling me that i am taller than charizard.

i thought he was some really big dragon or something but he's about as tall as highschool freshman me.
Pokedex sizes are really weird just look at furret, 5'11", That's taller than charizard, for this little ferret and dunsparce, 4'11", and it looks tiny in the games

Byxis

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Byxis7
3DS FC
4656-8308-4770
Bandana Waddle what ever his name is doesn't need to be playable ever just because it wears a random bandana.

Sonicguy726

Smash Lord
Bandana Waddle what ever his name is doesn't need to be playable ever just because it wears a random bandana.
That's not the reason he should be playable, he should because he was playable in the last kirby game and he wields a spear which we have yet to see in a smash game

Byxis

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Byxis7
3DS FC
4656-8308-4770
That's not the reason he should be playable, he should because he was playable in the last kirby game and he wields a spear which we have yet to see in a smash game
You know who else wields a spear? Ephraim. I'd much rather him over a Waddle Dee with a stick and bandana.

Sonicguy726

Smash Lord
You know who else wields a spear? Ephraim. I'd much rather him over a Waddle Dee with a stick and bandana.
You mean that FE character that has no importance to the series whatsoever and has only been in one old game unlike bandana dee who has been in loads

Byxis

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Byxis7
3DS FC
4656-8308-4770
You mean that FE character that has no importance to the series whatsoever and has only been in one old game unlike bandana dee who has been in loads
You mean that one main Fire Emblem character who would've been in Brawl had not Path of Radiance come out in 2005? Or did you mean that one main Fire Emblem character who's also relevant enough to be playable in the upcoming Shin Megami Tensei X Fire Emblem crossover?

Sonicguy726

Smash Lord
You mean that one main Fire Emblem character who would've been in Brawl had not Path of Radiance come out in 2005? Or did you mean that one main Fire Emblem character who's also relevant enough to be playable in the upcoming Shin Megami Tensei X Fire Emblem crossover?
Every FE main character is playable in Shin Megami Tensei X Fire Emblem

Byxis

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Byxis7
3DS FC
4656-8308-4770
Every FE main character is playable in Shin Megami Tensei X Fire Emblem
Which should tell you that your previous statement of "You mean that FE character that has no importance to the series whatsoever" is completely and utterly false.

Sonicguy726

Smash Lord
Which should tell you that your previous statement of "You mean that FE character that has no importance to the series whatsoever" is completely and utterly false.
He's just one of the many, many, many FE lords

Byxis

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Byxis7
3DS FC
4656-8308-4770
Please, what "chance"do they have that Ephraim doesn't?

Byxis

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Byxis7
3DS FC
4656-8308-4770
Well its a moot point by now. Bandana Dee would be as asinine a character as Toad.

Sonicguy726

Smash Lord
Well its a moot point by now. Bandana Dee would be as asinine a character as Toad.
How would toad be an asinine character he's unique, important and has been in tons of games with lots of playable appearances

IKEkameHAMEha

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
5300-8881-3567
Didn't stop Mario or Zelda. Assuming Star Fox reps return, and they haven't had an original game in years, Kirby has a very good chance.
Yeah but him really If so I would like bandana Dee and his move set would be straight out of return to dreamland XD!

Mario is Nintendo's FACE, man so its gonna happen and Zelda, ah no stopping it and wolf is gonna get CUT man, (I think)

Sahfarry

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2750-1620-0068
Pokedex sizes are really weird just look at furret, 5'11", That's taller than charizard, for this little ferret and dunsparce, 4'11", and it looks tiny in the games
wth why is charizard tiny. furret is about my height. he makes charizard look tiny then o_0.

if what you said about dunsparce is true, this confuses me:

Last edited:

Ruben

Smash Cadet
When I saw Sakurai say "You can't eat him," I pictured a teenage girl saying "You can't even."

You guys know that Bandana Dee is a completely different character than generic enemy Waddle Dees, right?

In fact, the Waddle Dee with the bandana was officially named Bandana Dee in America, which differentiates it and makes it it's own character even more.

I'm 6'0, and 13 years-old.
I am a child who is larger than Charizard.

Roar.
Gaaaaah! Brethren let us hunt down this child monstrosity!

Top Bottom