• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash WiiU & 3DS Miiverse Daily Pic - April 23rd

BladeOFLucas

Smash Journeyman
I wonder.................. I know!!!! It comes from the master ball!!!!:bluejump:

Last edited:

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
My mom said I could be whatever I wanted to be, so I became a Waddle Dee-eating Charizard.

LF2K

Floor Diver
Premium
Someone should stick a spear into Charizard... :smirk:

Last edited:

Maikou

Smash Ace
Someone should stick a spear into Charizard... :smirk:
Nobody touches Charizard with any dangerous weapon while I'M around!
I hope not. :006::kirby64:
Waddle Dee deconfirmed :(
Good, Waddle Dee would have been a stupid character choice.
Excuse me? Bandana Dee isn't even close to being deconfirmed! THESE Dees, and Bandana Dee, are very clearly different. after all, none of THEM have a Bandana and none have a spear. if anything this CONFIRMS Bandana Dee.

itsameluigi1290

Smash Journeyman
NNID
luigitime1290
Charizard is rather small. I only thought he was big since he hung around with ten year olds in the anime. He's 5'7"? I'm 6'4".

Anyway I laughed at this pic.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Wait, so Charizard is 5'7" canonically, yet Rosalina is nearly 8 feet tall canonically?

Mama Long Legs.

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
Who calls Charizard huge these days? I'm 6'1, and he's 5'7! Seeing as how Sonic's only 3 feet tall, it's no surprise that we've seen that funny pic of Sonic riding Charizard

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
When I saw Sakurai say "You can't eat him," I pictured a teenage girl saying "You can't even."

I hope not. :006::kirby64:
Waddle Dee deconfirmed :(
Good, Waddle Dee would have been a stupid character choice.
You guys know that Bandana Dee is a completely different character than generic enemy Waddle Dees, right?

In fact, the Waddle Dee with the bandana was officially named Bandana Dee in America, which differentiates it and makes it it's own character even more.

I'm as tall as charzard. Fear me!!!!!!
I'm 6'0, and 13 years-old.
I am a child who is larger than Charizard.

Roar.

Last edited:
Top Bottom