• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash Wii U/3DS Social 7.0

Amberloo

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sashaloo
3DS FC
1203-9998-9799
The newer gummy warheads are barely sour, sadly. But if you do find the older ones, the hard kind, I believe black cherry is the absolute most sour flavor they have. As kids, we used to eat them as a challenge and it was tough.

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
So I had my first double date last night and it went well! Even better that I was able to see someone who I look at like a second mom for the first time in months

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
I finished Puzzle Swap yesterday in Mii Plaza. I just need to gain three more levels on the racing game to be complete with all the games I have on it. I never purchased any other Mii Plaza game.

criticalhit1992

Smash Cadet
NNID
Falco1994
3DS FC
2707-2104-0489
The newer gummy warheads are barely sour, sadly. But if you do find the older ones, the hard kind, I believe black cherry is the absolute most sour flavor they have. As kids, we used to eat them as a challenge and it was tough.
I used to eat Warheads all the time back then. Now it's just Reese's and Snickers for me :laugh:

Mr Snakey

Odango bazooka!
NNID
perlacambara1996
I like warheads, but when they run out of sour power, they just taste like plastic in my opinion. Still love them though!

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Hard to come by in my country actually, never had one. Had something kinda similar instead but not the real deal. One day I'l hunt one down and see.
Warheads are amazing if you're into sour stuff.

Pretty easy to find them in Australia thankfully.

I remember one time a junior warhead just slid down my throat involuntarily with all the sour stuff still on it. Damn did it burn like hell.

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
I've completed all three of my games in Mii Plaza. Still have yet to beat Iceman in the rematches for the racing game, but I did max out my level and got all the unlockable cars.

Also, Sanrio introduced this character to English speakers today:

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
I have 3 trophies left to get in FFXV. I just need to max out fishing, survival and cooking and I'll have the Platinum trophy.

I've also done one of the sealed dungeons and am determined to complete the rest.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I have 3 trophies left to get in FFXV. I just need to max out fishing, survival and cooking and I'll have the Platinum trophy.

I've also done one of the sealed dungeons and am determined to complete the rest.
And then you'll become PLATINUM8?

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
7+1=9

Questions anyone?
I have 8 platinum trophies.

EDIT: All I have left for the FFXV platinum now is getting Gladiolus' survival to max. It increases by walking and I just ran halfway across Lucis only for it to hardly go up. This is gonna be one heck of a grind and I only need to level it up once more.

Last edited:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
So... I managed to do well in an MBA entrance exam despite having studied very little for it. Now I need to really to put in my all, as this can land me a really good job.

Well, 2017 started on a pretty high note.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
YESZ! Finally got the platinum trophy for FFXV.

Now to tackle the rest of the sealed dungeons :D

Ryu_Ken

Ace Adventurer and Truth Seeker
NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
Yes, I'm still alive. :starman:
First semester sucked. Barely passed my English class. Doing great in my other music and theatre classes, though. I'm gonna get better at managing my time this semester, so I may or may not come here. I'll try, though.
What's up this year?

Mr Snakey

Odango bazooka!
NNID
perlacambara1996
Yes, I'm still alive. :starman:
First semester sucked. Barely passed my English class. Doing great in my other music and theatre classes, though. I'm gonna get better at managing my time this semester, so I may or may not come here. I'll try, though.
What's up this year?
Hellooo! How are you! It's been so long =U

Matt11111

Semi-Casual Modest Scrub
NNID
Mat11111
Not much yet. I WAS somehow converted into a Rangers fan against my will, but at least you passed that English class. College takes a huge bite out of everyone, that's why I chose not to renew my premium subscription.
New York or Texas Rangers?

Vintage Creep

Smash Master
NNID
VintageCreep
So, we're two days away from Switch's presentation and possibly the reveal of Smash Bros. Switch. We know there's a port in development with probably new content added. Who do you they'll add?

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
New York or Texas Rangers?
Texas Rangers. In a league full of teams that are major contenders that do really well every season lately, they're the only ones around with no ego problems.

Plus, they have something in common with my hometown Twins. They both started in Washington D.C.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
So, we're two days away from Switch's presentation and possibly the reveal of Smash Bros. Switch. We know there's a port in development with probably new content added. Who do you they'll add?
That's probably wishful thinking at this point. We'll probably get more information about Breath of the Wild though.

Matt11111

Semi-Casual Modest Scrub
NNID
Mat11111
Texas Rangers. In a league full of teams that are major contenders that do really well every season lately, they're the only ones around with no ego problems.

Plus, they have something in common with my hometown Twins. They both started in Washington D.C.
Gotcha.

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
I got a VIP pass to the noodle festival thing, which in turn allows me to also check out 2GGC this weekend. This would also mean it's the first not casual Smash Bros tournament I get to check out since I went to Tournament Go back in 2005...

Vintage Creep

Smash Master
NNID
VintageCreep
Think about it for a bit. We haven't seen much in between now and the release of Smash 4. If I know Nintendo, they'd wait until more nice stuff comes out for the Switch before making another Smash title.
It's going to be a port, not an actual new game. For the actual Smash 5, we're talking AT LEAST 2020.

Amberloo

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sashaloo
3DS FC
1203-9998-9799
Their plan is to port Wii U titles that they know will sell on Switch- this is why we've already seen Mario Kart 8 and Splatoon. Pretty sure Smash 4 is one of those titles that will absolutely sell on Switch. We'll probably see it tomorrow, but if we don't, it's probably because they're waiting to release it later into the year, to avoid putting all their eggs in one basket for Switch's launch.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Keep in mind, however, that not every Wii U title may get the Switch port. New Super Mario Bros. U, Tropical Freeze, and Star Fox Zero may still end up being Wii U exclusives, while Super Mario Maker and Yoshi's Woolly World have received 3DS ports.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Keep in mind, however, that not every Wii U title may get the Switch port. New Super Mario Bros. U, Tropical Freeze, and Star Fox Zero may still end up being Wii U exclusives, while Super Mario Maker and Yoshi's Woolly World have received 3DS ports.
NSMBU isn't really worth porting to Switch. They'd be better off making a new NSMB title instead. (or ditching NSMB, for that matter. It's getting stale.)

Tropical Freeze and Star Fox Zero... may get ported. Especially Tropical Freeze as a hype builder if they are planning a new DKC game.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
NSMBU isn't really worth porting to Switch. They'd be better off making a new NSMB title instead. (or ditching NSMB, for that matter. It's getting stale.)

Tropical Freeze and Star Fox Zero... may get ported. Especially Tropical Freeze as a hype builder if they are planning a new DKC game.
Some people think that Star Fox Zero is not worth getting though. Even WatchMojo.com ranks Star Fox Zero in the top 10 for being one of the most disappointing games of 2016. In fact, even with all the alternate route options, the final three stages are always Sector Omega, Corneria 2, and Venom, regardless of the route that you took, so there are absolutely no alternate endings, nor is there a harder Andross battle like with Star Fox 64.

With negative reception like that, I doubt that Star Fox Zero will ever see a Nintendo Switch port any time soon.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Some people think that Star Fox Zero is not worth getting though. Even WatchMojo.com ranks Star Fox Zero in the top 10 for being one of the most disappointing games of 2016. In fact, even with all the alternate route options, the final three stages are always Sector Omega, Corneria 2, and Venom, regardless of the route that you took, so there are absolutely no alternate endings, nor is there a harder Andross battle like with Star Fox 64.

With negative reception like that, I doubt that Star Fox Zero will ever see a Nintendo Switch port any time soon.
SF0's reviews were moreso mixed rather than outright negative. Afaik most of the criticism comes from the controls and the game being too similar to SF64. It's not objectively a bad game. They could port it with the controls revamped.

I think it's unlikely, but not impossible.

Amberloo

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sashaloo
3DS FC
1203-9998-9799
Well, yeah. The stuff that's most likely to be ported is stuff that did sell well on Wii U, which...was those 3 titles listed in my post, 2 of which have been confirmed. Smash makes too much sense because it's one of Nintendo's biggest hype machines and didn't really get the proper attention it deserved on the Wii U. I wouldn't say Mario Maker just because it relies on the gamepad too much. (I will say also that Tropical Freeze should be ported imho because that game is ****ing fantastic and crybaby Metroid whiners should shut up about Retro not doing Metroid anymore.)

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
SF0's reviews were moreso mixed rather than outright negative. Afaik most of the criticism comes from the controls and the game being too similar to SF64. It's not objectively a bad game. They could port it with the controls revamped.

I think it's unlikely, but not impossible.
Another problem is there are only 20 stages total, and only two of them implement the Landmaster. Similarly, the Gyrocopter only gets used in two stages as well, and yet to get the Mission Accomplished message in Area 3, you have to activate the Gigarilla "without" using the Gyrocopter.

This pretty much means that there's only one stage where using the Gyrocopter is mandatory, which is Zoness, and even then, Zoness has a Satellite Mission (accessed by defeating Aquarosa), where you have to complete the Zoness mission with only the Arwing.

Oh, and on one final note, there's only one route in the whole game that does NOT lead to Sector Beta, which involves taking the alternate route at Sector Alpha; the Sector Alpha alternate route takes you to the Wolfen stage (where you have to face Pigma and Andrew, and their special weapons), followed by the Great Fox stage (where Cosmic Dodora is fought), which takes you directly to Sector Gamma.

Last edited:
Top Bottom