• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash Wii U/3DS Social 7.0

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
I finished FFXV today. Play time clocked in at 33 hours. I'll probably get back and do more side quests but that won't be until tomorrow as I could use a break.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
That sounds surprisingly short for a Final Fantasy.
The 30-40 hour mark is pretty normal for FF tbh. Though the main game of XV is short as most of my play time was spent doing sidequests.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Then I must suck cause 9 took me around 80 hours to beat.
Depends how much you do and which FF it is. VI took me 30 something hours to do everything and VII took just a bit longer to do almost everything (unlocking all limits and fighting the Emerald and Ruby weapon would add more time but I haven't felt like doing that).
I haven't finished IX. I got an hour into disc 2 and stopped playing because I found it slow and boring.

EDIT: I actually could have saved 7 hours of playtime on VII if I didn't do the chocobo breeding sidequest.

Last edited:

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
Streetpass Puzzle Swap is annoying to finish while I'm in the US. I have 27 pieces left to collect, and they are for the two US exclusive panels I have left to finish. Plus it's hard to come by people carrying around their 3DS, so I have to go to McDonald's for spotpass. At least I now have all the pink pieces finished...I finished a majority of panels while in Japan because I'm guaranteed to pass by a lot of people downtown.

Kirbyfan391

Smash Champion
Streetpass Puzzle Swap is annoying to finish while I'm in the US. I have 27 pieces left to collect, and they are for the two US exclusive panels I have left to finish. Plus it's hard to come by people carrying around their 3DS, so I have to go to McDonald's for spotpass. At least I now have all the pink pieces finished...I finished a majority of panels while in Japan because I'm guaranteed to pass by a lot of people downtown.
Is there a time limit to getting the pieces? Did it start a long time ago? If this was a 1 day thing I bet you'd come across much more people with 3DS.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
I had to make one more change to my Giga Bowser buffs after comparing them to giant Bowser. It turned out that the aerial Whirling Fortress needed a few more adjustments.
Code:
11: [SpecialAirHi]
	Script:{
		Asynchronous_Timer(Frames=6)
		Set_bit(Unknown=0x21000011)
		Hitbox(ID=0x0, Part=0x0, Bone=0x0, Damage=10, Angle=0x50, KBG=0x40, FKB=0x0, BKB=0x50, Size=22, Z=0, Y=22, X=0, Effect=0x0, Trip=0, Hitlag=1, SDI=1, Clang=0x1, Unknown=0x1, ShieldDamage=0x3, SFXType=0x2, Ground/Air=0x6, Direct/Indirect=0x3, Unknown=0x1, Unknown=0xD)
		Asynchronous_Timer(Frames=7)
		Set_bit(Unknown=0x21000010)
		Asynchronous_Timer(Frames=8)
		Set_bit(Unknown=0x2100000F)
		Remove_All_Hitboxes()
		unk_0F39EC70(Unknown=0x1)
		Set_Loop(Iterations=5)
		Hitbox(ID=0x0, Part=0x0, Bone=0x0, Damage=6, Angle=0x54, KBG=0x14, FKB=0x0, BKB=0x34, Size=20, Z=0, Y=22, X=0, Effect=0x2, Trip=0, Hitlag=1, SDI=1, Clang=0x1, Unknown=0x1, ShieldDamage=0x0, SFXType=0x0, Ground/Air=0x3, Direct/Indirect=0x3, Unknown=0x1, Unknown=0xD)
		Synchronous_Timer(Frames=4)
		Remove_All_Hitboxes()
		Goto(Unknown=-28)
		Set_Loop(Iterations=5)
		Hitbox(ID=0x0, Part=0x0, Bone=0x0, Damage=4, Angle=0x54, KBG=0x14, FKB=0x0, BKB=0x34, Size=18, Z=0, Y=22, X=0, Effect=0x2, Trip=0, Hitlag=1, SDI=1, Clang=0x1, Unknown=0x1, ShieldDamage=0x0, SFXType=0x0, Ground/Air=0x3, Direct/Indirect=0x3, Unknown=0x1, Unknown=0xD)
		Synchronous_Timer(Frames=4)
		Remove_All_Hitboxes()
		Goto(Unknown=-28)
		unk_0F39EC70(Unknown=0x2)
		Asynchronous_Timer(Frames=51)
		Clear_bit(Unknown=0x21000011)
		Clear_bit(Unknown=0x21000010)
		Set_bit(Unknown=0x2100000D)
		Asynchronous_Timer(Frames=81)
		Clear_bit(Unknown=0x2100000F)
		Script_End()
	}
The 35% damage that Bowser's aerial Whirling Fortress deals if all 11 hits connect increases to 54% when he's giant-sized. The data above basically buffs up Giga Bowser's aerial Whirling Fortress so that it deals a maximum of 60% damage, but like Bowser's aerial Whirling Fortress, it's not designed to make KOs outside of the first hit, but simply build up damage.

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
Is there a time limit to getting the pieces? Did it start a long time ago? If this was a 1 day thing I bet you'd come across much more people with 3DS.
No time limit. Just get pieces from other people as you streetpass them if they have pieces you don't.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I never bothered to play any of the Streetpass games because there's literally no one with a 3DS nearby.

I bought most of the puzzle pieces using play coins.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
I never bothered to play any of the Streetpass games because there's literally no one with a 3DS nearby.

I bought most of the puzzle pieces using play coins.
Much like you, I pretty much use my Play Coins to acquire more puzzle pieces, though I have received a good amount of duplicates.

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
I just have 13 puzzle pieces left as of today. I like being a completionist in games.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
I only need the pink pieces for the Yokai Watch puzzle to complete every puzzle I have. Last time I checked for a new puzzle was in, I think, October, though.
And StreetPass games are hit or miss. StreetPass Quest, Warrior's Way and Ultimate Angler are great but that railshooter and Battleground Z are boring after you beat the story and you need those last medals/tickets.

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
Happy 2017 to you all!

So update on what's been going on over the last few months:

- My girlfriend and I have been together a little over 4 months now (will be 5 months on the 26th). There is a possibility that I could end up proposing to her later this year but have to see where life is going before I even think about it.

- I'm Vice-President to an organization. A lot of hell coming through that, but managed to work it just fine. Looking forward to seeing what's next for this semester.

- Solid semester with my grades hitting a 3.7 GPA and making Dean's List (**** YES!!!). If I do well this semester and keep GPA above 3.4, I will graduate with honors. Something I always wanted to graduate with.

- ONE MORE SEMESTER UNTIL I GRADUATE!!!

- I spoiled a couple who I look at as second parents for Christmas for being there for supporting me after all these times. Sucks that I can't get my "dad" a book until I go back to classes and have to return his jacket for the zipper not fitting. UGH

Very nice to spend time with them as well and I'm thankful for their support too.

- Sold over 30 games and several DVDs that I am barely using or hold for many years and not used. What's the point of holding them if not use it? I'd rather get rid of it and create more space for other things that I think are more important (don't worry, Smash Bros isn't going anywhere for a long while)

The irony of the games being sold? Selling all of my GameBoy Color and Advance games only to realize that the games I'm keeping for those systems are Red, Blue, Yellow, Emerald, Ruby, Sapphire, FireRed, and LeafGreen LOLOLOLOL

- Switch may or may not be the last system I will ever buy. After this year and everything, I honestly have no idea where life is going to take me next and it's best that I keep things to a minimum. Not that I don't want to, but I'm noticing that life is really changing for me to be more social with life and everything. I'm very thankful for the social life on the internet, but I feel that over the next couple of years, I will be fading away from it (even though would be nice to catch up with many of you)

In other words, how is everyone here?

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Happy 2017 to you all!

- My girlfriend and I have been together a little over 4 months now (will be 5 months on the 26th). There is a possibility that I could end up proposing to her later this year but have to see where life is going before I even think about it.

- I'm Vice-President to an organization. A lot of hell coming through that, but managed to work it just fine. Looking forward to seeing what's next for this semester.

- Solid semester with my grades hitting a 3.7 GPA and making Dean's List (**** YES!!!). If I do well this semester and keep GPA above 3.4, I will graduate with honors. Something I always wanted to graduate with.

- I spoiled a couple who I look at as second parents for Christmas for being there for supporting me after all these times. Sucks that I can't get my "dad" a book until I go back to classes and have to return his jacket for the zipper not fitting. UGH

Very nice to spend time with them as well and I'm thankful for their support too.

- Sold over 30 games and several DVDs that I am barely using or hold for many years and not used. What's the point of holding them if not use it? I'd rather get rid of it and create more space for other things that I think are more important (don't worry, Smash Bros isn't going anywhere for a long while)

The irony of the games being sold? Selling all of my GameBoy Color and Advance games only to realize that the games I'm keeping for those systems are Red, Blue, Yellow, Emerald, Ruby, Sapphire, FireRed, and LeafGreen LOLOLOLOL

- Switch may or may not be the last system I will ever buy. After this year and everything, I honestly have no idea where life is going to take me next and it's best that I keep things to a minimum. Not that I don't want to, but I'm noticing that life is really changing for me to be more social with life and everything. I'm very thankful for the social life on the internet, but I feel that over the next couple of years, I will be fading away from it (even though would be nice to catch up with many of you)

Great to see you again! :)
As for me, well, my holiday have just finished yesterday. So today, I have worked at my place and...
Let's just say it could have been better.

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
Great to see you again! :)
As for me, well, my holiday have just finished yesterday. So today, I have worked at my place and...
Let's just say it could have been better.
I'm sure it will be better.

Sold 30+ games, a few DVDs and Books for 165 bucks today. Praise the Helix Fossil, I needed something good!

Amberloo

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sashaloo
3DS FC
1203-9998-9799
Got really sick after working a 14 hour shift on Monday- I'm running a fever of about 101 F and frequently experiencing chest pain, leg pain, and chills. I had yesterday off but I had to get a coworker to cover me tonight. I realllllly hope this goes away by tomorrow. >_<

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I finally got the motivation to restart my Japanese Kanji studies, after a month long break. I have regressed a lot. I had crossed the 1200 mark, looks like I've forgotten almost half of them. Urk. Time to get cracking again.

I also finished Ace Attorney Dual Destinies. I overall enjoyed it, because of it having so much more call backs to previous AA games, and I liked Athena Cykes and Simon Blackquill (Athena having the same voice as Haruhi Suzumiya was a big plus). The way the game's various cases were tied together was impressive, too.

I'll probably finish Birthright after that. Have to tackle the lava level again.

Happy 2017 to you all!

Welcome back, glad to hear things are going well for you.
I also have one semester left till I graduate. Looking forward to a job after that. :)

Got really sick after working a 14 hour shift on Monday- I'm running a fever of about 101 F and frequently experiencing chest pain, leg pain, and chills. I had yesterday off but I had to get a coworker to cover me tonight. I realllllly hope this goes away by tomorrow. >_<
Yeesh. You should take a break tomorrow as well, I'd say. Hope you recover quick.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Since we are talking about project. I repost this post that I already posted twice lol.

So, I just the idea of a original story that is basically a parody and a hommage to the Metal Gear and Resident Evil series. With characters and a plot filled with what make those two franchises so good and special in the first place (the horror, the drama, the funny moment, the narm, etc...).

The story would be about a soldier named Cobra who had the mission to infiltrate a "abandonned" mansion belonging to a company who would apparantly make secret experience in it. Sadly for him, his helicopter crash in the forest and he lost alot of his equipement with it. Worst, a police girl find him and knock out his handgun. But before she can get answer, a bunch of dogs come to attack them and they are forced to go to the mansion that Cobra wanted to infiltrate to hide from them. From here, the two will be forced to work together to accomplish what they want to do and escape this mansion alive.

So, what do you think?

Also, I am working on a better summary and maybe, if I have time. I will drawn the two main character.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Since we are talking about project. I repost this post that I already posted twice lol.

So, I just the idea of a original story that is basically a parody and a hommage to the Metal Gear and Resident Evil series. With characters and a plot filled with what make those two franchises so good and special in the first place (the horror, the drama, the funny moment, the narm, etc...).

The story would be about a soldier named Cobra who had the mission to infiltrate a "abandonned" mansion belonging to a company who would apparantly make secret experience in it. Sadly for him, his helicopter crash in the forest and he lost alot of his equipement with it. Worst, a police girl find him and knock out his handgun. But before she can get answer, a bunch of dogs come to attack them and they are forced to go to the mansion that Cobra wanted to infiltrate to hide from them. From here, the two will be forced to work together to accomplish what they want to do and escape this mansion alive.

So, what do you think?

Also, I am working on a better summary and maybe, if I have time. I will drawn the two main character.
I don't know much about Metal Gear or Resident Evil so I can't comment much, but it sounds fun.
Cobra is a good choice. :laugh:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I don't know much about Metal Gear or Resident Evil so I can't comment much, but it sounds fun.
Cobra is a good choice. :laugh:
Yeah, I didn't try to complicate myself with that one lol.
His full codename by the way is "Steel Cobra", since Solid in Solid Snake refer to...well, something solid in general. I tough that having something playing with the word would work well with how the character is a parody-hommage of Snake.
And no, I didn't think of the Unit Cobra in MGS3, I swear.:lol:
Also, the story will be generally be like a good old B-Movie, or alteast give the feeling of one. There will be serious moment, but expect me to have more fun with this one. (Tough, like I said, I will pay hommage to what made those two franchise so special in my eyes. In more way than one...)

Amberloo

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sashaloo
3DS FC
1203-9998-9799
Just got back from urgent care because my fever went up to a dangerously high 103.3 F. Long story short, I have influenza. Fuuuuuuuun. I can't work for 5 days at least. D;

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
14 hour shift!? What do you do?

Amberloo

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sashaloo
3DS FC
1203-9998-9799
14 hour shift!? What do you do?
I work as a chef at a multicultural noodles shop. We were closed on New Years, so I had to come in early the next day to help with prep (since we throw out all our food the night before the restaurant will be closed all day). I ended up having to pull some extra weight due to other people getting fired. :x Thankfully I think we're only closed on Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years, so we're done with that crap for most of the year.

Amberloo

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sashaloo
3DS FC
1203-9998-9799
Anyone here really like candy?
I really love Haribo's gummy candy and one could say I have an addiction. Sour gummy bears, twin snakes, mini rainbow frogs, and the soda pop ones in particular. The fastest way to my heart is through those. :p

Mr Snakey

Odango bazooka!
NNID
perlacambara1996
I really love Haribo's gummy candy and one could say I have an addiction. Sour gummy bears, twin snakes, mini rainbow frogs, and the soda pop ones in particular. The fastest way to my heart is through those. :p
I see you like gummies! Those happen to be my favorites too! Sour neon gummy worms all for me!

Amberloo

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sashaloo
3DS FC
1203-9998-9799
I see you like gummies! Those happen to be my favorites too! Sour neon gummy worms all for me!
Yasssssss. Walgreen's had a sale a couple months back where they had those bigger bags of sour gummy worms for cheap. Like, 100+ per bag. I could not resist buying at least two, gawd. Most recently though, Haribo candy has been 2/$1, so that was certainly tiding me over... until this whole flu thing happened (my girlfriend just got it too >_<) and I've been too bedridden to go anywhere, much less at rock bottom with my finances. ._.

Mr Snakey

Odango bazooka!
NNID
perlacambara1996
Yasssssss. Walgreen's had a sale a couple months back where they had those bigger bags of sour gummy worms for cheap. Like, 100+ per bag. I could not resist buying at least two, gawd. Most recently though, Haribo candy has been 2/$1, so that was certainly tiding me over... until this whole flu thing happened (my girlfriend just got it too >_<) and I've been too bedridden to go anywhere, much less at rock bottom with my finances. ._.
Daw man. I hope you both get better soon. It's really awful being sick, cause you really forget how it was to be healthy. At least that's how I feel. I also hope your finances get better <:u

Amberloo

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sashaloo
3DS FC
1203-9998-9799
Daw man. I hope you both get better soon. It's really awful being sick, cause you really forget how it was to be healthy. At least that's how I feel. I also hope your finances get better <:u
Yeah, I'm the same way. Anytime I'm sick, even just have a headache or throwing up, I immediately realize how much I take being healthy for granted.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Anyone here really like candy?
I do. Though I sort of lost my sweet tooth growing up.

Just got back from urgent care because my fever went up to a dangerously high 103.3 F. Long story short, I have influenza. Fuuuuuuuun. I can't work for 5 days at least. D;
Sorry to hear that. :ohwell: Get well soon.

Amberloo

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sashaloo
3DS FC
1203-9998-9799
Today's been really awful so far. My chest feels like it's on fire and it feels like knives are being stabbed into my lungs every time I cough.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Today's been really awful so far. My chest feels like it's on fire and it feels like knives are being stabbed into my lungs every time I cough.
Yeesh. That's pretty serious. How long will the symptoms last?

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
That's similar to how I felt when I caught the Swine Flu during that outbreak in 2009.

Just hang in there and keep drinking plenty of water.

Amberloo

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sashaloo
3DS FC
1203-9998-9799
The symptoms should only last a total of 5 days- the doctor said it was good that I came within 24 hours of getting sick because waiting any longer would have pushed it up to a possible 10 days.

And yeah, apparently it is Swine Flu specifically, going back over my paperwork.

Maybe I'll play some Mega Man 10 today so I can empathize with the robots.

Last edited:
Top Bottom