• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash Wii U/3DS Social 7.0

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
OK OK OK....I am going to start another drawing. Sooooo, I hope I haven't losed my touch since it's been since some time that I didn't draw.
That the god of drawing (if there is even one) have mercy of my hands and soul.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Using your insides from your mouth to make a fist? That's quite a disgusting trait for a Pokemon to be having.
Spewing their insides is a common trait among echinoderms (a group that includes starfish, sea urchins, and sea cucumbers)

That's actually how they eat. They eject their digestive system out of the body, which does the work outside and absorbs the food then they put the organs back in.

EDIT: I hope it gets a signature move based on that.

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
....I already **** up my drawing.

I hate how my imagination is limited by the stupid decision I always make even I try to pay attention.
I need a hug. :(

Speaking of drawing, hey AndreaAC AndreaAC , long time on see! Your devienART seem going pretty well for what I see!...
Contrary to mine.

Why I am a perfectionnist? I hate myself sometime.

Ryu_Ken

Ace Adventurer and Truth Seeker
NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
Spewing their insides is a common trait among echinoderms (a group that includes starfish, sea urchins, and sea cucumbers)

That's actually how they eat. They eject their digestive system out of the body, which does the work outside and absorbs the food then they put the organs back in.

Two things:

1. Truth is stranger than fiction
2. That sounds like a very dangerous and impractical way of eating food

Well, you gotta work with what you got, I guess.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793

Two things:

1. Truth is stranger than fiction
2. That sounds like a very dangerous and impractical way of eating food

Well, you gotta work with what you got, I guess.
It's pretty useful because

1. You can eat and digest stuff much larger than you can possibly fit in your mouth.
2. Digestive juices are very effective weapons.

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
"Annie, are you okay? Would you tell us that you're okay?
We heard the sound of the window when he struck you
A crescendo, Annie
He came into the apartment, left the bloodstains on the carpet
And then you ran into the bedroom, you were struck down
It was your doom"

Someone help me I've been listening to this song for 5 hours straight
Annie, are you ok?
So, Annie are you ok
Are you ok, Annie
Annie, are you ok?
So, Annie are you ok
Are you ok, Annie
Annie, are you ok?
So, Annie are you ok?
Are you ok, Annie?
Annie, are you ok?
So, Annie are you ok, are you ok Annie?
Annie, are you ok?
So, Annie are you ok?
Are you ok, Annie?
Annie, are you ok?
So, Annie are you ok?
Are you ok, Annie?
Annie, are you ok?
So, Annie are you ok?
Are you ok, Annie?
You've been hit by
You've been hit by
A smooth criminal

Even after so many years until I saw something MJ-related on TV, we never knew who Annie was and if she was okay

One of my friends want to dance to this song for his wedding in October. Lord help me when it comes to MJ songs as this is probably one of them and Thriller too. Does help that I'm leading Single Ladies for ****s and giggles (plus my hair is long to do the hair flips lmao)

I FINALLY ordered my MacBook Pro today. Looking forward to having it come next week!

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463

I hate how my imagination is limited by the stupid decision I always make even I try to pay attention.

Speaking of drawing, hey AndreaAC AndreaAC , long time on see! Your devienART seem going pretty well for what I see!...
Contrary to mine.

Just redraw it you drama queen, it's gonna be alright. The more you draw, the better you'll get.

Anyway, I'm trying to join the SCP Foundation site to improve my writing skills and overall english. I think my imagination is bizarre enough to create strange objects and creatures for this site. It's cool because it made me study new things, like tarot cards, ghost hunters, mediums, cryptids, and many more.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Just redraw it you drama queen, it's gonna be alright. The more you draw, the better you'll get.

Anyway, I'm trying to join the SCP Foundation site to improve my writing skills and overall english. I think my imagination is bizarre enough to create strange objects and creatures for this site. It's cool because it made me study new things, like tarot cards, ghost hunters, mediums, cryptids, and many more.
I like drama, it make me me realize how much I take simple stuff seriously and then I go up again and try to not **** up or, if I mess up again, I just take some water and all that stuff. (Tough, I would like to not have those kind of reaction too often when I miss something, but hey, we have all problem)
Beside, I might have a get a better idea thanks to my "drama attitude". I can't tell it right now what it is, but let's just say, it's from a scene in a Disney movie I love.

Last edited:

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096

Yeah I've recalled hearing that in a documentary that focused on aquatic invertebrates. They are unusual when compared to the animals who do have backbones though.

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist

Contrary to mine.

:( Hey, now, don't be so hard on yourself, you need to have patience and realize that you will progress slowly but surely with your work, no one does anything perfectly on the first try.
Don't torture yourself with DA, it's not worth it, just keep practicing. And it is alright, obviously there are far better artists than me, but, I enjoy what I do for now.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
:( Hey, now, don't be so hard on yourself, you need to have patience and realize that you will progress slowly but surely with your work, no one does anything perfectly on the first try.
Don't torture yourself with DA, it's not worth it, just keep practicing. And it is alright, obviously there are far better artists than me, but, I enjoy what I do for now.
Thanks sis'.
Don't worry about my "melodrama" moment. It's just that there is other thing that make me kinda down so I tend to take other project more seriously than I should.
And for DA,eh, you have still alot of people liking your work. So I respect that, my drawing are OK and I know that. So I am not going to be sad on it or anything.
Also, I am right now doing a drawing of one of my favourite Disney moment but...with a "twist" in it.
I will show you when it's finish.

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
Thanks sis'.
Don't worry about my "melodrama" moment. It's just that there is other thing that make me kinda down so I tend to take other project more seriously than I should.
And for DA,eh, you have still alot of people liking your work. So I respect that, my drawing are OK and I know that. So I am not going to be sad on it or anything.
Also, I am right now doing a drawing of one of my favourite Disney moment but...with a "twist" in it.
I will show you when it's finish.
:) That's good to know! And that's great! :3 I look forward to the finished product.

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
Stuff seemed to slow down, everywhere, how is everyone here?
About to play some disc golf soon with some Brothers. Would be nice to also get ahold of Pokemon cards again lol. I also just got a MacBook Pro ordered so shall be here next week...in the possible rain oh boy

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
Annie, are you ok?
So, Annie are you ok
Are you ok, Annie
Annie, are you ok?
So, Annie are you ok
Are you ok, Annie
Annie, are you ok?
So, Annie are you ok?
Are you ok, Annie?
Annie, are you ok?
So, Annie are you ok, are you ok Annie?
Annie, are you ok?
So, Annie are you ok?
Are you ok, Annie?
Annie, are you ok?
So, Annie are you ok?
Are you ok, Annie?
Annie, are you ok?
So, Annie are you ok?
Are you ok, Annie?
You've been hit by
You've been hit by
A smooth criminal

Even after so many years until I saw something MJ-related on TV, we never knew who Annie was and if she was okay

One of my friends want to dance to this song for his wedding in October. Lord help me when it comes to MJ songs as this is probably one of them and Thriller too. Does help that I'm leading Single Ladies for ****s and giggles (plus my hair is long to do the hair flips lmao)

I FINALLY ordered my MacBook Pro today. Looking forward to having it come next week!
http://www.feelnumb.com/2015/01/08/...k-from-michael-jacksons-smooth-criminal-mean/
I actually didn't know this. It makes a lot of sense though.

Last edited:

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
////////////////////////////////////

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Is @Flight still active around here? I could use some help with a drawing I am working on... Or at least tips.
I think he is still actif, it's just that he go more on the DR than here.
And good luck with your drawing.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I have been summoned.

What's up?

Meh, even the Disco Room isn't doing it for me, so my activity has been declining sharply overall.
Ah, OK.
Still, it's always nice to see you from time to time. So, yeah, I don't know what to say now.:023:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
It took Raichu 20 years until it got something before Pikachu.
Yes and its the best thing that's happened in Sun and Moon so far.
:4villager:

I love this Pokémon. Alolan Raichu is gifted with one of the best abilities I've seen this generation. Surge Surfer is no joke. Doubling Alolan Raichu's Speed with an already high base speed of 110 under Electric Terrain means Alolan Raichu can get incredibly fast while being immune to Sleep inducing attacks. Alolan Raichu was meant for Doubles, and I'm certain he'll be often paired with Tapu Koko due to its ability.

I hope they alter Alolan Raichu's Sp. Attack to work with Nasty Plot better and give it access to Psyshock. They also need to give it Electric Terrain. It can't learn it right now.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Yes and its the best thing that's happened in Sun and Moon so far.
:4villager:

I love this Pokémon. Alolan Raichu is gifted with one of the best abilities I've seen this generation. Surge Surfer is no joke. Doubling Alolan Raichu's Speed with an already high base speed of 110 under Electric Terrain means Alolan Raichu can get incredibly fast while being immune to Sleep inducing attacks. Alolan Raichu was meant for Doubles, and I'm certain he'll be often paired with Tapu Koko due to its ability.

I hope they alter Alolan Raichu's Sp. Attack to work with Nasty Plot better and give it access to Psyshock. They also need to give it Electric Terrain. It can't learn it right now.
That could run into a brick wall if there's an Air Lock (or Cloud Nine) counterpart that negates the effects of all terrain moves. And if Rain Dance is in effect, Floatzel would easily outspeed Alolan Raichu (and potentially cause it to flinch with Waterfall), unless Alolan Raichu happened to receive a base speed increase as well.

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
////////////////////////////////////

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Hey guys what's happenin'?

I may draw something today.
I just come back home and I am going to continue my drawing.
Beside that, I am good, kinda tired, but good.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Mario & SoEarthquake ost: 21381929 said:
That could run into a brick wall if there's an Air Lock (or Cloud Nine) counterpart that negates the effects of all terrain moves.

And if Rain Dance is in effect, Floatzel would easily outspeed Alolan Raichu (and potentially cause it to flinch with Waterfall), unless Alolan Raichu happened to receive a base speed increase as well.
>suggests using an uber against an NU Pokemon is an effect counter
>suggests depending on hax to kill a Raichu
Why+is+there+a+funny+channel+is+it+not+implied+_ac39f7e7b6cb9e9c0be118905aa0bc7e.jpg

Nice argument. :065:

Anyways, I wasn't really looking to defend this theory right now because both Alolan Raichu and Tapu Koko are still in the dark. I was only bringing up the idea of Surge Surfer and the synery it has with Tapu Koko's ability. Its a cool gimmick, and it'll likely be one of the first things I try out once I start building teams.

But I'm tired. I'll speak more about Alolan Raichu and how he's bae later. See y'all later.

Last edited:

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
Top Bottom