• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash Wii U/3DS Social 7.0

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
why would people rage about the mascot of pokemon getting special treatment
Because these days, SOMEONE is gonna get sensitive and don't want to change. Therefore, the internet is a dangerous place to be in now. I mean...people went CRAZY butthurt over Gabby Douglas not having her hand over her heart during the National Anthem and decided to go into KEYBOARD RAGE MODE ZOMG I'M RIGHT YOU'RE WRONG BULL****

Seriously, this is why I have a lack of respect towards people when it comes to the internet. Pretty much the majority of this place I have absolutely no problem with because we all get along and stuff. I'm referring to those who I don't get along with (or don't like) due to one little thing which can result in constant ******** and ****ting all over the internet. Le sigh...

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
In other words, I'm surprised that Raichu is getting an Ahola form. Wait for Pikachu to get one for everyone to go rage on it
I don't know about that. If Pikachu had one, I think they would've announced it together with Raichu, like they did with Sandshrew and Vulpix.

RamOne RamOne I saw a man so beautiful in Despair arc that I started crying
I wonder if he's going to receive more attention in Despair. Probably not, outside cameos.
And 'm glad things will finally get down, was getting a little tired of the SoL feeling the Despair arc had.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I wonder if he's going to receive more attention in Despair. Probably not, outside cameos.
And 'm glad things will finally get down, was getting a little tired of the SoL feeling the Despair arc had.
him showing up and Komeada suspension getting lifted made the episode for me

Then the quality went south with Junko

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I think it's not good for me to watch too much Jojo video.
Especially this one. (Stardust Crusader spoiler)
Now, I want to draw a scene with two of my character doing the same thing. (In fact, I have already a entire scene with something like that in it)
Anyway, MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA

Last edited:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I don't know about that. If Pikachu had one, I think they would've announced it together with Raichu, like they did with Sandshrew and Vulpix.
That desn't mean they (Pikachu, Cubone, etc.) don't have one. It just means it hasn't been confirmed yet. Alolan forms are the result of breeding & regional adaptation. So logically speaking, the entire line should be effected.

Did I say "logical" in a Pokémon game? That's not very open-minded of me. :4pikachu:

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!

I know I come here rarely, but idk, sometime I just feel bored and I have soemthign to say so I jsut say it lol :)

This one I think FalKoopa FalKoopa will like this, but I submitted my first FOSS (free open source software) contribution and it is for dolphin emulator :)

https://github.com/dolphin-emu/dolphin/pull/4115

Let me just tell why I am actually happy I done this even though it's really small stuff :)

Basically, for those who don't know, open source means you can have the source code, but it also gives you the right to edit and distribute the software code. What this means is anybody that knows enoguh programming (I know quite a decent amount, but I definetely need expereince) can just fork it, do what they want and even distribute it.

Well my goal was to fix a thing (more on that later) and then request it to be merged because......it;s open source, if you ahve stuff that can make the software better, it can be merged so everyone can benefit from it. That's the idea of open source, anyone may request their changes and if peopel like it, they woudl merge it :)

So I feel happy because I like to program for other people than me, I always wanted to do soemthing code in any open source stuff and I finally did it :)

Anyway, with that out of the way, what did I fixed?

It's a small UI bug, but basically, you can have some debug feature if you build dolphin in a debugfast config. Specifically, it gives you memory checks which allows you to breakpoint the game when it reads or write a memory address or region. This is a very hype feature for me because it allows me when I gltich hunt to see what assembly instructions happens when an address of interest gets used (btw, yes, i did learned assembly to use this).

Sadly, there is some bugs on this feautre because not only not much people uses it, but it;s not really targetted at end user, it's more a usefull debug features for devs, but even though I am not a dev, I can make use of it so I figured I shoudl either be helping them to fix these or fix them myself if I can.

Well lately, it;s getting better, there's a pr that fixes write memory checks (they were broken sicne like 2 years) and another one that woudl make them fast (which is hype because currently with the fix pr, you get very slow speed if you ahve any memory checks enabled). There's also an issue that is being worked on when it woudl break when not needed.

So this is why I wanted to do stuff. Now specifiacally, my pr fixes a problem where if you add a memory check via the memory viewer (by clicking next to an address), it woudl add the memroy check correctly, but it would not udpate the breakpopint list correctly. After several horus of figuring out stuff, I foudn out that the events for the updates gets issued, btu not managed so, I had to do some edits to manage it so it could tell "hey, update the list!".

Sp yeah, it;s nothing big, but still, I am quite happy of doing this. Not to mention I actually learned more on how to use git in the process :)

Hopefully I can do more :)

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
That desn't mean they (Pikachu, Cubone, etc.) don't have one. It just means it hasn't been confirmed yet. Alolan forms are the result of breeding & regional adaptation. So logically speaking, the entire line should be effected.

Did I say "logical" in a Pokémon game? That's not very open-minded of me. :4pikachu:
Well for Cubone's case I think it has to have an Alolan form since it would be weird to go from Ground to Fire/Ghost.

D

Deleted member

Haven't been posting any updates on here about this lately. Well, as you can see, it's (finally) nearing completion after eight months of being worked on (and going through various revisions). The linework is almost fully finished. I had planned to add one of the Love is Blue guns somewhere in the image, but I couldn't find a way to make that possible.

The shades of lighting found in the hair are subject to change as they are merely being used as a template (and were directly taken from the image I'm using for reference).

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Oh, I didn't realize Red's premium expired too.
Yep, the worst is that I was unable to say goodbye to the DR before my premium expire. So it make me sad I was unable to go with one last ****post post saying that everyone.
But hey, it's OK now, I guess...

Haven't been posting any updates on here about this lately. Well, as you can see, it's (finally) nearing completion after eight months of being worked on (and going through various revisions). The linework is almost fully finished. I had planned to add one of the Love is Blue guns somewhere in the image, but I couldn't find a way to make that possible.

The shades of lighting found in the hair are subject to change as they are merely being used as a template (and were directly taken from the image I'm using for reference).
Beautiful drawing as always.
Really, even if it's not 100% finish, it's still really good in my eyes.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!

I know I come here rarely, but idk, sometime I just feel bored and I have soemthign to say so I jsut say it lol :)

This one I think FalKoopa FalKoopa will like this, but I submitted my first FOSS (free open source software) contribution and it is for dolphin emulator :)

https://github.com/dolphin-emu/dolphin/pull/4115

Let me just tell why I am actually happy I done this even though it's really small stuff :)

Basically, for those who don't know, open source means you can have the source code, but it also gives you the right to edit and distribute the software code. What this means is anybody that knows enoguh programming (I know quite a decent amount, but I definetely need expereince) can just fork it, do what they want and even distribute it.

Well my goal was to fix a thing (more on that later) and then request it to be merged because......it;s open source, if you ahve stuff that can make the software better, it can be merged so everyone can benefit from it. That's the idea of open source, anyone may request their changes and if peopel like it, they woudl merge it :)

So I feel happy because I like to program for other people than me, I always wanted to do soemthing code in any open source stuff and I finally did it :)

Anyway, with that out of the way, what did I fixed?

It's a small UI bug, but basically, you can have some debug feature if you build dolphin in a debugfast config. Specifically, it gives you memory checks which allows you to breakpoint the game when it reads or write a memory address or region. This is a very hype feature for me because it allows me when I gltich hunt to see what assembly instructions happens when an address of interest gets used (btw, yes, i did learned assembly to use this).

Sadly, there is some bugs on this feautre because not only not much people uses it, but it;s not really targetted at end user, it's more a usefull debug features for devs, but even though I am not a dev, I can make use of it so I figured I shoudl either be helping them to fix these or fix them myself if I can.

Well lately, it;s getting better, there's a pr that fixes write memory checks (they were broken sicne like 2 years) and another one that woudl make them fast (which is hype because currently with the fix pr, you get very slow speed if you ahve any memory checks enabled). There's also an issue that is being worked on when it woudl break when not needed.

So this is why I wanted to do stuff. Now specifiacally, my pr fixes a problem where if you add a memory check via the memory viewer (by clicking next to an address), it woudl add the memroy check correctly, but it would not udpate the breakpopint list correctly. After several horus of figuring out stuff, I foudn out that the events for the updates gets issued, btu not managed so, I had to do some edits to manage it so it could tell "hey, update the list!".

Sp yeah, it;s nothing big, but still, I am quite happy of doing this. Not to mention I actually learned more on how to use git in the process :)

Hopefully I can do more :)
I think I got a bare idea of the fix you're talking about. Good luck.
I also learnt what a "Hungarian notation" is. :laugh:

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
////////////////////////////////////

Last edited:

Kirbyfan391

Smash Champion

Another NX Rumor
http://www.ign.com/articles/2016/08...controllers?content_only?lf-content=555119254
The NX has detachable controllers
Still wanting Nintendo to make a controller like my concept :dizzy:
Not really a "rumor", it's an official patent that really does exist.
But yeah, the NX Eurogamer leak is all but confirmed at this point really. It wasn't confirmed before that the detachable controllers parts were for different players though, so I guess multiplayer games will have limited control options while single player games will have all those buttons? Interesting...

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
So, after like 4-5 days of work. Here this little BD I had done that cleary doesn't reference any meme or my drama-attitude.
Anyway, enjoy!
Sulesse-and-Hector-Normal-Day.png
AndreaAC AndreaAC tag since you wanted to see when I be done with it. ;)

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I WANT TO GET OFF THE JOJO TRAIN PLEASE.
NOW I IMAGINE MY CHARACTER DOING JOJO POSE (Tough actually, some character had already "Jojo" pose before I actually pay attention to the show) , AND WHILE IT'S AWESOME, IT MAKE ME SAD BECAUSE I CAN'T DRAW THEM DOING THOSE POSE.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
xD Haha, nice! :) Good work with the comic sequence!
Thanks sis'!:4pacman:
Really, I had a fun drawing it. Especially since it's the first time I drawned Hector (The guy with a skull mask on his head). So it was hard but fun to draw him in a comic scenario. (Even tough the character is pretty serious in the story)
Tough now, I DO WANT TO DRAW 1 CHARACTER WITH A JOJO POSE, BUT I PROBABLY CAN'T! ><

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
Thanks sis'!:4pacman:
Really, I had a fun drawing it. Especially since it's the first time I drawned Hector (The guy with a skull mask on his head). So it was hard but fun to draw him in a comic scenario. (Even tough the character is pretty serious in the story)
Tough now, I DO WANT TO DRAW 1 CHARACTER WITH A JOJO POSE, BUT I PROBABLY CAN'T! ><
:) Great! And take it easy, the style of that Jojo thing is pretty detailed, not impossible to do, but it is complex. Don't rush yourself with it.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
:) Great! And take it easy, the style of that Jojo thing is pretty detailed, not impossible to do, but it is complex. Don't rush yourself with it.
Oh, I don't want to draw my character in the Jojo style. (It would be impossible lol) I just want to draw my character doing Jojo-like pose.
Especially this one.
Red Titan and Zelax.png
(The on the left by the way, also, it's a old drawing)
Really, before I even get watch Jojo. I always liked gived crazy pose to my character. (One character - Sulesse - basically do alot of super hero or anime-like poses) But this one - Zelax - have just everything to make me want pose him. (He is very arrogant toward his enemy and like being a goof with his friend. He however love his brother and know when to be serious. But what he like the most his to show his moves in the most "cool" way to him. Thus, doing pose)
Also, I use "he/him" because he was a man before. Yeah, it's weird, but it's not that weird I promise.

Last edited:

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
Oh, I don't want to draw my character in the Jojo style. (It would be impossible lol) I just want to draw my character doing Jojo-like pose.
Especially this one.
(The on the left by the way, also, it's a old drawing)
Really, before I even get watch Jojo. I always liked gived crazy pose to my character. (One character - Sulesse - basically do alot of super hero or anime-like poses) But this one - Zelax - have just everythingto make me want pose him. (He is very arrogant toward his enemy and like being a goof with his friend. He however love his brother and know when to be serious. But what he like the most his to show his moves in the most "cool" way to him. Thus, doing pose)
Also, I use "he/him" because he was a man before. Yeah, it's weird, but it's not that weird I promise.
Oh, I see now, well, then keep practicing. :D Your concept sounds interesting!

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Oh, I see now, well, then keep practicing. :D Your concept sounds interesting!
Oh yeah, I will need practice...
Tough sadly, my vacation finish in like 3 days.
Yeah, it kinda suck.:137:
But...I so want to draw him...And his brother, Zelox. (Which I haven't drawned yet even tough he is the "main" hero of the story lol)

Top Bottom