• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash Wii U/3DS Social 7.0

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
You are going for the same level 2 classes as I it seems.

Also it's Sailor not Piirate. Pirate is what you get from mastering Sailor and Thief.
Ah, my B.
Also words cannot describe how good it feels to finally kill a metal slime. Just hope I can kill a liquid metal slime if they're in the game.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Seems like a few people here have been digging Dragon Quest 7. I've mostly been messing around with Tekken Tag 2 lately.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
One of the main things that often keeps me away from most RPG titles is the fact that the bosses can have massive amounts of HP. Nothing feels more frustrating than a boss that's heavily resilient against your attacks, and can even wipe out your entire party with just a few attacks.

Last edited:

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
One of the main things that often keeps me away from most RPG titles is the fact that the bosses can have massive amounts of HP. Nothing feels more frustrating than a boss that's heavily resilient against your attacks, and can even wipe out your entire party with just a few attacks.
The fact bosses in DQVII can have their defence lowered pretty much mitigates most of that.

For me personally, I haven't played many RPGs where the bosses felt like damage sponges, maybe with the exception of superbosses. Even if they can wipe out my party quickly, so long as there's some way for me to revive and keep dishing out damage, I don't mind.

But that's me, we all have different tolerances for things.

One thing I will say though, I have pretty much been using the same strategy against most bosses in DQVII so far. Compared to say, the FF games (except for the earlier titles), there was more variety in boss abilities leading to me having to try different things.

EDIT: Abadango Saga grand finals were hype.

Last edited:

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Just captured the greatest Pokemon ever in Gold.
Remember when Snorlax was black and not blue?
Regardless of colour, any Snorlax is amazing.

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
////////////////////////////////////

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
God damnit Crashboard.
There is more Crash on the avatar uploader than game in the franchise of the same name!:4charizard:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
PLATINUM7 PLATINUM7 do you remember where you got all the tiles to get to the next island after the al-bed one? Cause I can not for the life of me find the last one.

I got the one from giving the carepackage to the guy, getting the tile from the dismantled likeness of great evil and from the past queen.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I must have started playing Pokemon at too old of an age.

And FalKoopa FalKoopa I request that we change the social thread title to mourn the loss of Jose Fernandez.
Yo, we have a problem here: we can't just simply ask that. I know is an unexpected and ugly (due the circumstances of his death) loss to you and fellow baseball fans and you get my condolences, but if every user gets that kind of request made then the thread title will become an obituarium and visitors will be affected of confused due the constant mourning. People important to many die every year, and 2016 has proved to be brutal with that, but the mourning shouldn't be expanded that way.
There's some exceptions with worldwide icons like Bowie or people relevant to Nintendo/gaming like Iwata or Robin Williams because everyone knew them. Im not saying that Fernandez's passing is less important; dude was freaking talented and was having his best season, but like I said before if every loss is announced here the place will become an obituary with a sad atmosphere.

Last edited:

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
PLATINUM7 PLATINUM7 do you remember where you got all the tiles to get to the next island after the al-bed one? Cause I can not for the life of me find the last one.

I got the one from giving the carepackage to the guy, getting the tile from the dismantled likeness of great evil and from the past queen.
For the next island, looking at my list of fragments, I think you need two yellow fragments from Al-Balad and one from Alltrades Abbey.
I remember there being a fragment at the lower level of the Abbey across a floor of fire. In the past there was also a fragment in the bank of the town you wind up in after being tricked.
Sorry if that doesn't help, I can't really remember every fragment.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
For the next island, looking at my list of fragments, I think you need two yellow fragments from Al-Balad and one from Alltrades Abbey.
I remember there being a fragment at the lower level of the Abbey across a floor of fire. In the past there was also a fragment in the bank of the town you wind up in after being tricked.
Sorry if that doesn't help, I can't really remember every fragment.
I'll see it. Hopefully this helps.

Thank you. I missed the piece in past Alltrades Abbey

Last edited by a moderator:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
God, coming back to school after the weekend is really exhausting to me.
My brain and my body are so used to my work and when it's finally Monday, I stress so much because I fear of forgetting or just not being good enough.
It must be a work of the enemy stand...and if not, then there is no difference to me.:drsad:

Last edited:

Arrei

Smash Lord
Balancing work and study? Gotta watch your health on top of all that.

Too bad you can't just stop time and take all the time in the world.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Balancing work and study? Gotta watch your health on top of all that.

Too bad you can't just stop time and take all the time in the world.
Yeah.
My Stand can only give me crazy idea, but when it come to actual problem it's pretty bad.
DAMN YOU DIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!
69f.gif

But seriously, thank you for saying that. :)

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Loving Urien in SF5. There again I really dig all the DLC characters (except Ibuki) so maybe Im just that way but I reaaaaaaaaly dig Urien.
His 3rd Strike voice is entertaining as hell though. Though I don't really play Captain Banana Hammock that much, or any charge fighters. That's just a play style thing.

"Crush!" "Kill!" "Destroy!" "EEEEEYAHH!"

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
All of my yes.
Loved Bit.Trip Runner and Runner 2.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Oh my....
Today was litteraly the worst and best day of 2016 for me.
When I wake up at time to take my bus, I first thinked that today will be a good day. (Because Monday and Tuesday, I go to high school)
Then, some hours laters, I wanted to scream and break something because I stressed so ****ing much because of a class of economy, I was just ready to explose at nay moment.
After some hours, I finally calm down, and the last class of computer were actually pretty good.
Then, when it's finally time to take the train to go back at home. I decide to take the usual bus I take when I come back from high school.
BUT, FOR NO ****ING REASON, THE GODDAMN BUS DIDN'T GO WHERE I WANTED, AND I WAS BASICALLY LOST IN NOWHERE WITH MY PHONE COMPLETELY OUT AND ALONE!!!!!
Right here, I begin to cry, I didn't know what to do, I have litteraly no option other than ask people on the way to take me in there cars and pray for that they could leave me at my home...
When I tough all was lost, I suddenly see a woman and I runned to her to ask if she could help me.
While she couldn't tell me where to go, she let me use her phone so that I can call my home and see if my parent could come.
Sadly, only my sister was at home...
But,...when I tough that all hope were lost, the woman tell to me that she could take me in her car and go to my home for me.
Right there, I was beyond happiness, I didn't tough this at all, but thanks to her, I am now here, at my house.
I can't tell you how much I say to her "thank you". I wanted to give her money because I was just so happy, but she didn't wanted, I really wanted to give her something for helping a stranger like me...
Really, the fact that some people are ready to help others when they can't do anything make me so much...you get the idea.
Basically, today, I was both the luckiest and unlucky person in the world.
Good lord. *fall to the ground*

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Getting Sir Melvin is annoying. This giant tower has a lot of small corridors so you can't dodge enemy fights so I've been fighting every 4 steps.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
My laptop's busted again (my battery and adapter decided to commit sudoku together), so I haven't been online much.

I won't be here much until next week, when I get my laptop sent for repairs, get a new phone, etc etc. *Sigh*

upload_2016-9-28_18-7-27.png

(I had to borrow an adapter, if you're wondering.)

Last edited:

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
On this day, September 28th, Pokemon Diamond and Pearl was released in Japan. That means it's the 4th generation's 10th anniversary!

Check out this great fan art I found that celebrates Diamond and Pearl's 10th birthday.

Today is a pretty exciting day for me because the 4th generation was my favorite out of all the others thus far! Most of my favorite Pokemon are from Sinnoh, not to mention said region was fun to explore and had very memorable music. These games also brought major new features such as online connectivity, the physical/special split, the return of the day/night cycle from generation 2, and made the competitive metagame popular!

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Before going to bed, I'm going to try to post my latest drawing.
So, let's go!:mario64:
EDIT:
Here it is folks! The Messenger! (Or Specimen 8 if you prefer)
The-Messenger.png

So, after drawing countless human character, I decide to go back where I started. When I was younger, I had tendance to draw more monster than human, so drawing one here like old time was really great for me!
If you saw some similarity with another monster-alien from a horror franchise, it's normal. Also, the drawing on the right is based a death screen in Spooky House of Jumpscare, so if you want to see it. Just search it on google.
On those word, I hope you like it!

Last edited:
Top Bottom