• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash Wii U/3DS Social 7.0

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Also @Dr.Falkoopa what's the boards opinion on posting Discord servers? Cause a friend of mine has a smash 4 discord he would like more people to join.
If you're making a thread solely for advertising it, they're treated the same as advertising threads, which are against the rules.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Also @Dr.Falkoopa what's the boards opinion on posting Discord servers? Cause a friend of mine has a smash 4 discord he would like more people to join.
In addition to what IsmaR said, you can post the link in any social thread.

Last edited:

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Yeah it also appears. I wonder if you will have the same problem as me.
Were you missing fragments?
I had the fragments to get the central yellow island. Seems I have 3 more yellow fragments as well but I am yet to check what islands they are for.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Were you missing fragments?
I had the fragments to get the central yellow island. Seems I have 3 more yellow fragments as well but I am yet to check what islands they are for.
Yeah I can't find one fragment that I need to get to the next island, I'm 2 islands ahead of you.

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
Good lord. It's better than the current entirely-automated process, but only by the slimmest of margins. Smells like Youtube wants to get better oversight on uploads without actually paying anyone... but who's going to moderate the moderators?
Who watches the watchers?

Anyone can moderate Youtube comments, and can rise up the ranks by reporting comments!

Once you're high enough, you can flag and report videos!

There's no way this can go horribly wrong!
Clearly the people we should look to for authority are members of the esteemed YouTube comments section.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Sometimes you should just avoid the Youtube comment section
If you watch news videos, don't even bother looking.

(And heaven forbid there are ongoing political tensions, like the elections or disputes between countries. The comment section becomes indescribably horrid.)

jarbAin

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4124-6082-4371
Pokemon Generations Episode 3 featuring the most impressive, the greatest and the biggest badass of a trainer to ever grace this earth: Gary Oak!!!

Yeah, it was cool.

JayE

Smash Journeyman
Hyrule and Altea, the universes of Zelda and FE
NNID
PinoyPlayerJ
3DS FC
2982-0290-3968
Gary Oak didn't get 8 badges, he got 10.
"I will sit on the throne. You'll lose, and I'll be champion!" LMAOOOO
Everything he says is just cheesy and or hilarious. And yeah, Dragonite went for a fire type move on Blastoise. in the champion battle. But then again types sometimes don't matter in the anime

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Damn you JoJo music, why are you so awesome and especially so sad?!?!
The music in Jonathan and Caesar last moment....
Damn it, I just want to cry now.;_; God mother Mario, **** man.:(:cry:
Go watch Jojo they said, it will only be fun they said...
I'm probably too emotional about it, but still, good job Akira, really, good job. (And the people who made the Anime of course)

Last edited:

Lord Dio

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1435-7744-1699
Damn you JoJo music, why are you so awesome and especially so sad?!?!
The music in Jonathan and Caesar last moment....
Damn it, I just want to cry now.;_; God mother Mario, **** man.:(:cry:
Go watch Jojo they said, it will only be fun they said...
I'm probably too emotional about it, but still, good job Akira, really, good job. (And the people who made the Anime of course)
As soon as I first heard it, I knew Last Train Home would be a tearjerker song for me, turns out I was right.

ArtemisX120

Smash Cadet
NNID
LethalHeroX120
...This episode of Pokemon Generations was bad.
But first the good things:
I like the Elite 4 setup. It made the Elite 4 seem like either a group of villains or a corrupt group of some sort or even just the idea of the most powerful trainers sitting on a pedestal. It really made them look like worthy opponents or at least a target of some sort. The next thing they did right was they captured Blue's cockiness and they kind of show you he has the right to be that way. He did breeze through the Elite 4 and to be honest, I don't have a problem with that cause that's what Nintendo have always implied.

But here are the problems I have with it...
One and the most noticeable... the acting and SUPER CHOPPY dialogue. I mean holy crap this dialogue is bad. Like do me a solid and watch this episode and tell me if you think this is something actual people would say. Like when Blue walks into Lorelei's room, he says some dumb **** like "I will smash your ice into a million pieces".......WHAT?!?!? Ok first off, who the hell says that, and second the delivery was so god damn awful that I literally cringed on reaction when I first heard it.
Second is the battles themselves. They were boring and were too short. I.E is the battle between Blue's Blastoise and Lances Dragonite. I was so disappointed at that "fight". All they did was shoot a hyper beam and hydro pump at each other and then stared at each other for about 15 seconds. And the last one is the conversation that Blue had with Agatha. They tried to throw in this strange and forced thing with Professor Oak that pretty much went nowhere. I mean you could say it is setting up relationships and back stories, but we already knew all this.

Pokemon Generations one and two were awesome. I love the things that did in episodes one and two, and although three is not like terribly bad, It's still pretty ****ty.

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
This is my 4,000th post.

Social Thread tradition dictates that at large posting milestones, one must give a retrospective, tag everyone who they've barely interacted with, thank the Academy, etc.

Instead, I choose simply to tag the most recently-registered member.

Congratulations, @HotBuns! It's your lucky day! Welcome to the forum!

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I should make story where the main character doesn't have a good ending.
Yeah, it's fun to write story where everything go wrong until the end, where the hero is safe.
But sometime, it's fun to just mess with the expectation of the readers.
Or maybe I like too much the ending of Drag Me To Hell.
Sam Raimi you evil genius.:4diddy:

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
I should make story where the main character doesn't have a good ending.
Yeah, it's fun to write story where everything go wrong until the end, where the hero is safe.
But sometime, it's fun to just mess with the expectation of the readers.
Or maybe I like too much the ending of Drag Me To Hell.
Sam Raimi you evil genius.:4diddy:
Undertale and Seven Sleepovers at Sakurai's don't have happy endings too, right? That explains a lot about you. :4charizard:

But I agree. At times it's refreshing when a fictional medium doesn't have a happy ending.

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
It's my birthday today! I got a new GTX 960 that i am about to install. I thought i would visit here today. How is everyone?

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Undertale and Seven Sleepovers at Sakurai's don't have happy endings too, right? That explains a lot about you. :4charizard:

But I agree. At times it's refreshing when a fictional medium doesn't have a happy ending.
Seven Sleepover? Where did you find that out?:4lemmy:(It's FNAF right? Well...There isn't a happy or bad ending in the game to be honest)
But yeah, I always like when a story can really throw your expectation out of the window.
Especially in horror, because, you know, it's supposed to be scary and all. And what better way to do that, after you hero survive all the horror he facedduring the movie. (But for that, you REALLY expect, if you know if he/she going to die, than you already know the end) Than to show the hero being dragued in hell just because she forget a little detail.
Drag Me To Hell everyone. It did exactly what it say in the title. And yet, wehn you watch the movie, your really expect that she is going to survive.
Tough, it can't be the only thing that a scary story can have, of course, you gotta make it scary before the ending.
It's my birthday today! I got a new GTX 960 that i am about to install. I thought i would visit here today. How is everyone?
Happy Birthday to you! :)
I am good, I played a little of Sm4sh and I am currently drawing something.
If you ask what it is, well....here a picture that I use as model.

Yeah, It's not pretty.:4corrinf:

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Seven Sleepover? Where did you find that out?:4lemmy:(It's FNAF right? Well...There isn't a happy or bad ending in the game to be honest)
TVTropes although it used the term Downer Ending.
It said something about the main protagonist being related to the bite of '87 or something.

Happy birthday! I'm doing great, actually. How are you? Having a good day?

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
It said something about the main protagonist being related to the bite of '87 or something.

Yeah, but it's not a ending. You know it since the first game on the first night by the Phone Guy. (I guess you are talking about FNAF4? Well...It show the bite....But it's the end of this game. Not the franchise)
The end of the series will be FNAF3, where the restaurant have burned...but Springtrap is apparantly still alive. (Which I guess count as a Bittersweet Ending by TvTropes?)

Last edited:

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Yeah, but it's not a ending. You know it since the first game on the first night by the Phone Guy. (I guess you are talking about FNAF4? Well...It show the bite....But it's the end of this game. Not the franchise)
The end of the series will be FNAF3, where the restaurant have burned...but Springtrap is apparantly still alive. (Which I guess count as a Bittersweet Ending by TvTropes?)
Ah, you're right. I misread it. Blame me for having never played the franchise.
And yes, it is. It's even specifically listed.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Ah, you're right. I misread it. Blame me for having never played the franchise.
And yes, it is. It's even specifically listed.
Nah, I won't blame you, we all make mistake so, you're OK in my book. ;)
Tough, Dead Space could fit into Downer Ending for sure...

Last edited:

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562

Good. I went to Pizza Hut and got a new GPU so my day was really fun.

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
This is my 4,000th post.

Social Thread tradition dictates that at large posting milestones, one must give a retrospective, tag everyone who they've barely interacted with, thank the Academy, etc.

Instead, I choose simply to tag the most recently-registered member.

Congratulations, @HotBuns! It's your lucky day! Welcome to the forum!
Weirdly enough, I've done this three times now and yet the person I tag never responds. I assume they are struck speechless by my greatness.

AmericanDJ

Marquess Ostia | Other Trap Butler ★
NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871
Happy Birthday!:bluejump:

I'm doing alright at the moment.

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I don't know if you have seen my previous post BlueX BlueX , but I repeat just in case:
Happy Birthday bro!:)

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
So Color Splash is liked, eh? Guess I'll keep my decision of picking it up.

I just wish it wasn't Koopalings centered. Their comeback in NSMB Wii was great but now it's just overkilled (outside of :4bowserjr: alt costumes).

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Color Splash looks like a decent title. The gameplay is still kinda weak, but they nailed the Paper Mario humour and the puzzles, it seems.

And happy birthday, BlueX BlueX ! Hace a nice day. :)

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Yo, while drawing...something. I just remember how I loved drawing monster while I was young.
Which is kinda weird when you think abotut it but monster don't have any realy anatomy. So, it's much easier to draw them than human.
Or stick human too.

Lord Dio

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1435-7744-1699

........seven sleepovers at sakurai's? I'm incredibly intrigued, even though I know I shouldn't be.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Just beat an annoying boss in DQVII who was accompanied by enemies who could reverse time to keep restarting the battle.
One of the more interesting but also frustrating bosses I've encountered.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Just beat an annoying boss in DQVII who was accompanied by enemies who could reverse time to keep restarting the battle.
One of the more interesting but also frustrating bosses I've encountered.
Well sounds like you got ahead of me now.

Do you know where to get all the tiles for the island after the desert island?

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Well sounds like you got ahead of me now.

Do you know where to get all the tiles for the island after the desert island?
Did you go back to the palace in the past to speak to Dr. Digby? He gives you a care package to give to the guard at the dig site which will let you get a fragment there.
What stumped me was the last fragment from the desert island. Once you've gotten the fragment from the dig site, you have to return to palace in the past. It will be repopulated and the queen will give you access to a secret passageway where you can get the next fragment.

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Did you go back to the palace in the past to speak to Dr. Digby? He gives you a care package to give to the guard at the dig site which will let you get a fragment there.
What stumped me was the last fragment from the desert island. Once you've gotten the fragment from the dig site, you have to return to palace in the past. It will be repopulated and the queen will give you access to a secret passageway where you can get the next fragment.
Maybe the queen one is the one I still need. I hope so. I'll check it tomorrow.

What classes do you have Hero, Maribelle and Ruff as?

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Maybe the queen one is the one I still need. I hope so. I'll check it tomorrow.

What classes do you have Hero, Maribelle and Ruff as?
Hero is currently a Martial Artist and has mastered Warrior.
Maribel is currently a Mage and has mastered Priest.
Ruff is currently a Thief and has mastered Pirate.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Hero is currently a Martial Artist and has mastered Warrior.
Maribel is currently a Mage and has mastered Priest.
Ruff is currently a Thief and has mastered Pirate.
You are going for the same level 2 classes as I it seems.

Also it's Sailor not Piirate. Pirate is what you get from mastering Sailor and Thief.

Top Bottom