• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Wii U & 3DS Miiverse Daily Pic - October 20th

WinterShorts

The best NEOH Yoshi
NNID
Jelwshuman
3DS FC
4382-2513-9345
This might be a nooby question, but....

what is SD Penalty?

EDIT: HOLY...! TEMPLE CONFIRMED!!
Oh Dang really? Well then, guess all my casual buddies are going to pick that place and never die once again!

Although, it will be nice so see it in HD.

Aeon Lupin

Survival of the fittest
So the leak is dead, wuhu island confirmed

Also Great cave offensive according to gamexplain
Not necessarily. The leak did mention 2 Pilot Wings stages. Yes, Wuhu Island isn't technically from Pilot Wings, but it was on the first Pilot Wings stage.

TheLegendaryKRB

Smash Apprentice
Its kind of funny how hyped people are for Temple.

"OH MY GOD! THE MOST BELOVED STAGE IN SMASH IS RETURNING!!! DIDN'T SEE THAT COMING! NOPE!"

RelaxAlax

That Smash Guy
Excited for how the FD version of Hyrule Temple will look ! :]

Last edited:

Freduardo

Smash Champion
It's not. There's just no graphic for it. That's all.

Also... what is that logo in the top-right of the Mii Fighters picture?
A banana?:4dk:
Certain custom equipment only is usable by certain characters. Swords on swordsmen, gloves on guys with gloves, pokeballs for pokemon, bananas by Donkey and Diddy. The banana is nothing new, but decent equipment for the Kongs if you play them.

I guess it could be cool if Dixie is revealed to be part of the wii-u pack, then a third character can use them.

Deathlightning21

Smash Lord
NNID
Deathlightning21
3DS FC
1779-0225-2026
Are we sure that Kirby picture is a stage?

EDIT: the one with the food, I mean

Last edited:

rangergage

Smash Rookie
So it looks like we may be getting a new Wii Sports Resort stage.

This image is obviously Wuhu Island, but the umbrella in the background isn't seen on Wuhu anywhere except in Resort's frisbee game.

Are we sure that Kirby picture is a stage?

EDIT: the one with the food, I mean
I'm pretty sure it is, since it looks like the Wii Fit Trainer is standing on Wuhu Island as well.

Last edited:

Deathlightning21

Smash Lord
NNID
Deathlightning21
3DS FC
1779-0225-2026
I'm just not sure is all, the quality of the back drop and kirby's model seems more like a Classic Mode "Congratulation!" picture than a stage.

rangergage

Smash Rookie
I'm just not sure is all, the quality of the back drop and kirby's model seems more like a Classic Mode "Congratulation!" picture than a stage.
I feel like it's a stage since all the other pics are from stages. Plus the female Trainer in this pic is standing on Wuhu: http://imgur.com/Fh2AQiE

For those 'congratulations!' screens, did they ever have characters standing in the background where you wouldn't normally be able to play?

GymleaderBen

Smash Apprentice
I like that those pikmin are just staring at a toaster with olimar. Very obscure pikmin 2 reference (gamecube version(nintendo product))

Way to clean my whistle sakurai

Code Bread

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1736-1424-9042
The "Congratulations!" picture is usually taken out of gameplay. If the Kirby picture isn't a stage picture, I would presume it was taken with the trophy photos using the special backdrops. But I don't think the food trophy would have only two pieces of food as a part of it.

Aguki90

Smash Ace
NNID
Aguki900
3DS FC
2423-2759-1478
More menus! At least for the Wii U.

Temple look like a HD Remake! Temple confirmed.

Coin Matches are back!

There more stuff in the Wii U version!
The image with Yoshi and Fox looks like the hole from Great Cave Offensive.

In this game mode Kirby falls down a hole and ends up underground looking for treasure. Notice the wave line texture inside the hole and compare it to the Yoshi/Fox image. Also the Tree in the background

comparison thanks to smashboard member Reserved.
Good Eye sir. Heck, they spoiled themselves, twice I think.

After all the music of the great cave offensive, is part of the Official soundtrack CD of the Wii U version... Is in the list!

Great cave offensive suppose to be confirmed already... or not.

Top Bottom