• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Wii U & 3DS Miiverse Daily Pic - October 16th

Smashboards

18 years old!
Administrator
Premium
Writing Team
Super Smash Bros. for Wii U & 3DS director Masahiro Sakurai said: "Pic of the day. Tips will display in three columns in the Wii U version. There's more content, which includes descriptions of the original games. This game seems to never run out of easter eggs, even if you play it normally. Knowing that this will get translated into multiple languages, I shouldn't go overboard with the contents, though...."

Demie Duken

Smash Cadet
NNID
DemieDuken
3DS FC
3136-7415-2711
Wow, a whole three fastest walker. I did not know that.... good to know.
Seriously though I hope this stuff is double-checked before release date. Nintendo seems to have been lacking in quality with the game checks and such if they need patches and have typos in their games.

Also, how is Nurse Peach's appearance in Dr. Mario a tip at all? What is even that? That's more of a trivia quip that could be put in a trophy.

Last edited:

Fluggerson

Smash Apprentice
Wow. Thanks for spoiling that Sakurai. i wanted to know that Nurse Peach was in the manual myself.

Sehnsucht

The Marquis of Sass
BRoomer
Step 1:
-Make a Nurse Petch Mii.

Step 2:
-Share the QR Code with the community, so that everyone can enjoy that sweet Petchy goodness.

RIP|Merrick

Absolute Trash
NNID
Merricktherox
3DS FC
4339-2630-2726
Not much to say about this pic! Though it makes me wonder just how much of these tips need to be translated alone. Must be a fairly daunting task. :urg:

Masonomace

Yeah Shulk, get stuck in!
NNID
Masonomace
Good to know Marth is still #1 fastest walking speed. Lucina is not a surprise tie, but I'd like to know more Sakurai, very educational.:shades:

LiamMail

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Liam5d26
Sakurai: these suckers need some more menu trollin'

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
Give me a reason to buy the Wii U version.

I haven't seen one yet.

Nielicus

Smash Lord

I haven't seen one yet.
Who tf cares if you want it or not lmfao? I mean, go look at everything shown, if you like it, fine. If you don't, still fine LOL

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Come on sakurai give us another super smash bros direct please ;_;

LiamMail

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Liam5d26

I haven't seen one yet.
Here I go
-Way Better controls
-Way Better graphics
-Guarantee no lag local multiplayer
-More Stages
-Another exclusive mode
-Stage builder
-Play it on a large screen

U-Throw

Smash Lord
NNID
GKB21101
What happened to Sonic and Captain Falcon? Captain Falcon was the fastest in 64 and Melee, and was bumped down to #2 in Brawl only because of Sonic. Well, at least it's nice to see Fox actually being fast again, and Marth and Lucina retain their speed.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
What happened to Sonic and Captain Falcon? Captain Falcon was the fastest in 64 and Melee, and was bumped down to #2 in Brawl only because of Sonic. Well, at least it's nice to see Fox actually being fast again, and Marth and Lucina retain their speed.
Sonic and Captain are still the fastest runners, this tip is only about the fastest walkers.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Sakurai said:
Knowing that this will get translated into multiple languages, I shouldn't go overboard with the contents, though....
O, U.

Waverunner

Smash Cadet
Sakurai somehow made Menus interesting this week. The game trivia tips is actually pretty interesting.

StarshipGroove

Smash Journeyman
"13% damage"
"You'll have to wait six seconds before summoning the Phantom again"

FOR WHAT PURPOSE!! That move is bad enough already!! Why make it worse!!

Top Bottom