• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kingslime304

Smash Lord
Imagine Persona 5 music getting remixed into something like Smash Ultimate's remixes.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

My word there's a remix of Wood Man.

SilvaGunner's gonna have a field day.

RandomAce

Smash Champion
Worth noting that the Monster Hunter music is given its own classification and is listed under fighter franchises...
There was probably a Monster Hunter character at least considerd or planned seeing how much content the series have.

But it proabably fell through due to time contraints seeing how Ultimate is already the game with notably, the least new content. Even after the DLC, the newcomers would still be behind, with only 12 unique newcomers.

Last edited:

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
can someone give me the final boss spoilers? In a spoiler tag of course
Following that thought can someone just give me all the boss' names in a spoiler?

Also dayum this soundtrack is so baller - great remixes, fan-favorite tracks - a true celebration of every series the Smash universe has accumulated (well except FFVII but at least there's some music from it...)

T3Z3R1

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-5579-0990-8199
Anon said:
Adventure Mode seems to have 2 World Maps
Dark and Light.
Anon said:
This is evidenced by the soundtracks:
crs2_12_adv_map_light
crs2_13_adv_map_light_subcommon
crs2_14_adv_map_dark
crs2_15_adv_map_final

Also Galeem (Kiila) seems to have a dark counterpart named Darz, and at some point they merge as the final boss, also evidenced by the soundtrack
crs2_17_vs_kiila1
crs2_19_vs_darz1
crs2_21_vs_kiila_darz

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Mega Man and Castlevaina got treated right. What's that, like over 20 Mega Man Songs, and 36 CV songs? Clean.

I hope there's a starforce remix as well.
The main Shooting Star theme is supposed to be in. I wasn't expecting any MMSF stuff, so that's pretty cool.

Looks like we got some battle network remix here boi

We got any proof that's in the game? Because this remix is from Mega Man XOver, the mobile game from 2012. Or maybe I heard it somewhere else.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Still waiting for Ridley Theme (NEW Cover)...

The Protoman whistle rock doh.

D

Deleted member

There's no Body Rock remix

whats even the point
1447530030260.png

0/10 worst Smash. How will I get fit and funky now?

(Yaaaay it didn't break. 'Cause I uploaded it instead of linking.)

Last edited by a moderator:

Rizen

Smash Legend
Does anyone know the frame data for airdodges? I heard they move like melee but are worse overall. Also how does using attacks out of running work in Ultimate?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom