• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Luminario

Smash Lord
In the same vain, Pauline could have a completely made up music themed moveset with elements of Mario's Odyssey moveset ala the hat throw. Both of them were just NPCs who got a boom in popularity thanks to the game they appeared in.
I'd say using only Odyssey related stuff for her moveset is a severe waste of her potential when compared to things like Mario vs DK.
I don't think their situations are exactly alike here, but I think Pauline's appearance in Odyssey has put her in the same situation as Rosalina pre-Smash 4: unlikely to most but with good hidden potential. We have no idea if Sakurai will add her like Rosi though.
To be entirely honest I don't know why fans (or Nintendo for that matter) are promoting Pauline so much considering she does just as little as any other NPC in Super Mario Odyssey.
Because she has important history with Nintendo. She's the original damsel-in-distress, and has appeared in multiple games since. Ninty knows she's popular which is why she got focus in the Odyssey renders.

Are you implying a HUB is better than an entire level?

Wow man, and I thought I missed HUBs,
A HUB is generally more important than a level. One you interact with for the entire game. The other, just a section.

In this case, Rosalina's domain is interacted with the whole game, compared to Paulin'e level, just once (bar revisits obviously.)

But. . .i haven't finished Odyssey and I have no horse in this race lol
:061:

Lyndis_

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-6600-3090-1548
To be absolutely fair Rosalina at least had that backstory in Super Mario Galaxy. It was optional, but it made her character pretty strong.

But considering Baby Rosalina is now a thing it's safe to assume that Nintendo has forgotten about that.
...and even why they added the babies at all. It used to be as a reference to Yoshi's Island. Now there's Baby Daisy, Baby Rosalina.. why? Yet no DK and Wario. It's weird.

We did at least get Baby DK in Super Sluggers... for some reason.

To be entirely honest I don't know why fans (or Nintendo for that matter) are promoting Pauline so much considering she does just as little as any other NPC in Super Mario Odyssey.
I don't particularly want Pauline, but I think it's just the fact that she's as old as Mario & DK themselves. They definitely deserve to be part of the main Mario cast, but they also really need to do more first before being considered in anything like Smash.

Last edited:

WeirdChillFever

Smash Hero
I'd say using only Odyssey related stuff for her moveset is a severe waste of her potential when compared to things like Mario vs DK.
I don't think their situations are exactly alike here, but I think Pauline's appearance in Odyssey has put her in the same situation as Rosalina pre-Smash 4: unlikely to most but with good hidden potential. We have no idea if Sakurai will add her like Rosi though.

Because she has important history with Nintendo. She's the original damsel-in-distress, and has appeared in multiple games since. Ninty knows she's popular which is why she got focus in the Odyssey renders.
Yeah but Odyssey is the reason she'd get in and I think using her Odyssey design with a Mini Mario moveset clashes.

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
A HUB is generally more important than a level. One you interact with for the entire game. The other, just a section.

In this case, Rosalina's domain is interacted with the whole game, compared to Paulin'e level, just once (bar revisits obviously.)

But. . .i haven't finished Odyssey and I have no horse in this race lol
The HUB isn't very important, in fact, they mostly removed the HUB in favor of a level select in Galaxy 2, and then removed the HUB entirely in favor of a ship for Odyssey. You could remove the HUB in Galaxy and 99% of the game is still there.

D

Deleted member

The HUB isn't very important, in fact, they mostly removed the HUB in favor of a level select in Galaxy 2, and then removed the HUB entirely in favor of a ship for Odyssey. You could remove the HUB in Galaxy and 99% of the game is still there.
That's not his argument at all.
A HUB is something you interact with for the whole game, a level is just a one-time thing.

You could also remove New Donk City and replace it with any other level and nothing changes either.

Freduardo

Smash Champion
So problem....

I want DK Jr to exist again.

But I also think Baby DK is adorable after Lyndis just posted that pic.

So, DK Jr with a Baby DK alt or are they too separate?

SlickWylde

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1349-5237-9158
I would've thought the "Moveset Potential" argument would be over by now, especially after Pacman (I know you can argue he had moves to pull from, but before his release people were saying he didn't), WFT, Game and Watch, and Duck Hunt Dog. They can make a moveset based off any character.

Godzillathewonderdog

Smash Master
Captain Toad was also in Odyssey.
And he appears in multiple Kingdoms!
Can we get Captain Toad in Smash?

I would've thought the "Moveset Potential" argument would be over by now, especially after Pacman (I know you can argue he had moves to pull from, but before his release people were saying he didn't), WFT, Game and Watch, and Duck Hunt Dog. They can make a moveset based off any character.
Any character that isn't Chrom.

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
If we do get someone else from the Mario games, I'd rather have go with the Sports idea with Waluigi. I think something where he has a rotating projectile, golf ball, baseball, tennis ball ect. Like Pac-Man;s fruit would be pretty cool, though you wouldn't charge to get what you want, instead it follows a set cycle. Maybe a more apt comparison would be like Ginyu's assists in DBFZ.

I don't think there's a typical Mario Bowling game or anything but using a bowling ball for a low to the ground hard hitting projectile could work.

It wouldn't matter if it was Waluigi or Daisy, but it was an idea many people mentioned that I kind of like. Not that we need many more Mario characters, since we got most of the staple characters and then some.

Last edited:
You could remove NDC and the rest of the game would still be there, but that isn't the point. The point is that you interact with the Comet Observatory and thus Rosalina (constantly) more than you interact with NDC and Pauline.

(again, I assume because I haven't even reached that far into the game)

Lyndis_

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-6600-3090-1548
Don't forget Captain Falcon, the Star Fox characters, Sheik, Zero Suit Samus, R.O.B....

WeirdChillFever

Smash Hero
Not saying she can't, just saying I can't think of something that would make me support her.

She doesn't dance in my mind, she probably runs circles in Sakurai's

Lyndis_

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-6600-3090-1548
Those were revealed simultaneously to her Smash announcement.
What do you mean? She was in MKWii and 7.

Definitely a few other games earlier than Smash.

Also in 3D World about a month before her Smash reveal.

Last edited:

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
That's not his argument at all.
A HUB is something you interact with for the whole game, a level is just a one-time thing.

You could also remove New Donk City and replace it with any other level and nothing changes either.
You remove the HUB, and you just select levels from a list.

Remove a level, and your game is short an entire level (you can't just replace a level).

You're in the HUB for most of the game... going to other levels. It serves no other purpose than being a glorified level select.

Amount of time spent =/= quality of time spent. Ultimately the HUB is just sitting there doing nothing, like Rosalina.

Speaking of which, this debate is about Pauline, why are we arguing semantics about HUBs and levels.

masterluigi1

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2621-2623-2545
I'm surprised so many people think we'll see an 8th gen Pokémon and someone from the Switch Fire Emblem in this Smash.

The roster was probably decided before Sakurai could get substantial information on those games. And those games most likely won't come out until after this Smash Bros does.

For reference games like 3D World, Triple Deluxe and Tropical Freeze were too late in development for Sakurai to consider adding major content from those games, and they came out well before Smash Bros did.

The only instance of a character getting in Smash before their own game came out was Roy, and that only happened because he was a last minute clone.

If you want to say we'll get characters from these games as last minute clones then that would make a bit more sense, but I still doubt that would happen.
The new fire emblem was announced to be releasing in 2018 so its definitely posible for it to come out before smash

Lyndis_

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-6600-3090-1548
Pauline isn't even being promoted as much as Rosalina was.
Has she had the opportunity to post-Odyssey? She was in Mario vs. DK, sure, but she hasn't really come to the actual Mario series until now. The only game that's really come out post Odyssey is Mario Tennis Aces, which we don't even know if she's in that or not.

I'm pretty sure MKWii was Rosalina's first appearance after Galaxy, where she was a secret character that unlocked if you have a Galaxy save.

Last edited:

Kirby Dragons

Smash Hero
Personally, I'm tired of getting Mario characters that aren't Daisy or Waluigi. They're both all-stars when it comes to Mario characters. "No appearances in Super Mario games" doesn't seem fair when the vast majority of Mario is spin-offs. Also, Daisy's debut.

D

Deleted member

Wanna know what Rosalina has over Pauline? Popularity. I know the Smash fanbase lives on its own bubble but Rosalina was huge ever since Galaxy came put and her popularity never really died off.
Pauline doesn't have that, like, she's not even close to the mainstream appeal of Rosalina.
You remove the HUB, and you just select levels from a list.

Remove a level, and your game is short an entire level (you can't just replace a level).

You're in the HUB for most of the game... going to other levels. It serves no other purpose than being a glorified level select.

Amount of time spent =/= quality of time spent. Ultimately the HUB is just sitting there doing nothing, like Rosalina.

Speaking of which, this debate is about Pauline, why are we arguing semantics about HUBs and levels.
That's. Not. The . ****ing. Point.
No one is arguing about the quality of HUB worlds, it's just a fact you're spending most of your time in it.

Also, if you're gonna tell me you can't replace a level with another them removing a HUB world and replacing it with a level list isn't possible either. Unless you want to tell me Mario 64 would be the same with just a level list

Bowserlick

Smash Hero
WALUIGI MOVESET
Waluigi brings his self-loathing lanky body and seething anger issues into Smash. He will cheat, explode and humiliate his opponents with a fury of long limbs and an arsenal of Mustache-themed weapons. With high jumps and long legs, Waluigi has all the range. He may not have the power of Wario, but Waluigi can rack up the damage and kick his enemies into oblivion.

Waluigi Mechanic: Tantrum

The (A) button can be held after any attack input in order for Waluigi to engage in a multi-hit flurry repetition of the attack (while of course whining out a string of Waaaa's or his name from his mouth; each attack gets its own variation of his Waaa exclamation).

This is similar to what many characters have for their standard (A) attack. Waluigi would be able to do this for most or all of his attacks. While the tantrum version would have low knock-back and stun, the attack could be added for shield pressure and cover.

SPECIALS

(B) Whiskered Eggplant
- Waluigi winds up a pitch, holding a purple eggplant with a mustache. Charging the attack allows for a further and faster thrown eggplant. If the eggplant connects there is a chance, depending on factors such as the charge of the attack and the opponent's damage, that the opponent is transformed.
• The opponent gets a Waluigi mustache
• The opponent loses his/her (B) move
• The opponent gains Whiskered Eggplant as a (B) move
• The opponent can get back his/her B move back, and lose the insulting mustache, by hitting Waluigi with the eggplant or infecting another opponent with the Whiskered Eggplant

(Side B) Tennis Racket Strike - Waluigi swings forward a tennis racket. This move can be charged. The attack does moderate damage to an opponent and can push shielding fighters. However, the real feature is the racket's reflective properties.
• Projectiles that are hit, puff away in a cartoon cloud and many little purple Bo-ombs (each with a mustache) are sent back in scatter form. The Bo-ombs' explosions have multiple hits and can accumulate for decent knock-back. The amount of bombs depends on the charge of the move and strength of the projectile.

(Up B) Frantic Swim - Waluigi swims in the air performing four breaststrokes. The first three strokes do small damage, while the fourth does decent damage and sends the opponent in the opposite direction that Waluigi is swimming. Each breaststroke has a directional input.

(Down B) Big Bomb
- Waluigi hops up and a large, dark purple bomb in a round form of Waluigi's face appears underneath his feet. He can run on top of the bomb lumberjack style and navigate left or right or jump off. The bomb does less damage than Wario's bike. The main reason for the bomb is the large explosion.
• The Bomb can not be picked up or reflected (although reflecting moves still damage it).
• The Bomb goes off after a set time duration or afters its HP has been depleted by damage.
• The Bomb goes in the direction an attack hits it in. Weak attacks do not move it much.
• Waluigi can mount the bomb by pressing (Down B) while near his weapon.
• The explosion is big and sends people flying.
• The Bomb has a cool-down property after it explodes or after it goes off a stage.

STANDARD ATTACKS

(A) Waluigi places two curled fists at his hips and thrusts his pelvic forward. Holding (A) makes him gyrate his crotch and fists continuously (while screaming Waaaa or Waluigi).

(Side A) Stands on one leg and kicks forward, while punching forward with two fists. Holding (A) will have quick repeats of this odd behavior (while screaming Waaaa or Waluigi). * Which if looked at from a bird's eye view, his striking limbs form a 'W.'

(Up A) Waluigi kicks up a leg backwards and holds his foot above his head. He then spins in place. Holding (A) will have him spin for a longer time (while screaming Waaaa or Waluigi).

(Down A) Waluigi lays flat on his stomach, his rump in the air and his arms folded in front of his grinning face. A press of (A) will have him lurch forward while performing a breast stroke. Holding (A) will have him swim in place (while screaming Waaaa or Waluigi).

(Running A)
Waluigi performs a clothesline, which can knock an opponent to the ground. Holding (A) will result in running with the held clothesline move for longer, but for less damage and without the tripping effect (while screaming Waaaa or Waluigi).

SMASHES

(Forward Smash)
Waluigi holds his body up on his hands, arms locked behind him with his long legs off the ground and splayed open like scissors. His legs and feet come together in a slap. Holding (A) will result in weaker slaps after the initial one (while screaming Waaaa or Waluigi).

(Up Smash) Waluigi hunkers down, facing the screen with his knees bent to either side of him. He springs upwards in order to fully extend his body. His arms are raised above his head, with his hands pressed together at the palms and flat in order to push his opponent into the sky. Similar to Wario's Up (A) tilt. Holding (A) will have him pulsate up and down for weaker hits
(while screaming Waaaa or Waluigi).

(Down Smash)
Waluigi does a break-dance with his legs doing one rotation around his body. A press of (A) will keep the party going longer (while screaming Waaaa or Waluigi).

AERIALS

(Neutral Aerial) Waluigi faces the screen and does a split in the air. If (A) is held, he repeatedly performs a few quick splits in succession (while screaming Waaaa or Waluigi).

(Forward Aerial) Waluigi performs a soccer kick. A hold of (A) will have him perform many rapid soccer kicks (while screaming Waaaa or Waluigi).

(Back Aerial)
Waluigi performs a spinning backhand. A hold of (A) will have him perform many spinning backhands (while screaming Waaaa or Waluigi).

(Down Aerial)
Waluigi kicks down with one leg and then another. These kicks can bury an opponent in the ground, and both have weak meteor properties. A hold of (A) will have him frantically stomping down (while screaming Waaaa or Waluigi).

(Up Aerial) Waluigi faces the screen and punches upwards with one fist and then the other. Waluigi will fist pump the air with a hold of the (A) button (while screaming Waaaa or Waluigi).

THROWS

(Throw Pummel) Waluigi performs a kidney punch similar to Wario.

(Forward Throw) Waluigi throws up his opponent and pulls out a racket for a serve. During the animation, Waliugi can input the angle of his hit.

(Back Throw) The same as Mario, Luigi, Dr. Mario and Wario. Waluigi swings his opponent around before flinging him backwards. Waluigi holds out his enemy further than the Mario Brothers, but with a weaker throw.

(Down Throw) Waluigi holds his opponent above his head, arms extended before throwing them to the floor.

(Up Throw) Same in appearance as Waluigi's back throw, except that at the end he tosses the enemy upwards.

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
Rosalina was in four games before the roster was decided:

Both Galaxies
Mario Kart Wii
Mario Kart 7
And Pauline in 7 before we learned of Smash Switch.

Donkey Kong
March of the Minis
Minis March Again
Mini-Land Mayhem
Minis on the Move
Tipping Stars
Super Mario Odyssey

MacSmitty

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Seeker624
Switch FC
SW 1823 5909 5682
Man, haven't commented or posted on this website in a long while. In terms of things I actually want as of right now, I want...
  • New Voice Clips
  • New Menu Sounds
  • Issac (Golden Sun) and Paper Mario to be playable characters.

WeirdChillFever

Smash Hero

Donkey Kong
March of the Minis
Minis March Again
Mini-Land Mayhem
Minis on the Move
Tipping Stars
Super Mario Odyssey
Yeah so I was not arguing against Pauline in that post.
In fact I was correcting the common misconception that Rosalina got in partly due to Super Mario 3D World

Last edited:

TheLastJinjo

Banned via Warnings
Don't forget Captain Falcon, the Star Fox characters, Sheik, Zero Suit Samus, R.O.B....
Sheik is a ninja and R.O.B. is a robot. A child could make a move set out of that. So how is that an argument that you can make a move set of anyone?

Every character you listed are some of the easiest characters to come up with move sets for.

D

Deleted member

Sheik is a ninja and R.O.B. is a robot. A child could make a move set out of that. So how is that an argument that you can make a move set of anyone?

Every character you listed are some of the easiest characters to come up with move sets for.
I do have to agree with your point: it's easy to make up an unique moveset for things like Robots, Ninja or animals, but there's only so much you can do with a normal human until it gets stale.

redroses

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Marmalade
I could see Captain Toad getting in, but I do have a hard time imagining it. Especially because him not being able to jump is just such a part of his character. It's hard to say whats more important for Nintendo. Staying true to the character, or ignoring that in favor of adding the character smash, even if it means losing part of its charm.

Probably an unpopular opinion but I would love so much to see Squirtle and Ivysaur return. They both, especially Squirtle, had such fun and unique fighting styles, I'm still hurt over losing them.

Besides that, I'd like to see Decidueye or Lycanroc Midnight make it in, if they add a Pokémon from Gen 7, which I think they will. As it doesn't seem like Gen 8 will be coming out this year.

Also, may sound weird, but I actually wouldn't be surprised if they added a Rabbid character to the Rooster as a surprise to celebrate how well Mario + Rabbids Kingdom worked out.

Last edited:

Applebutter61

Smash Journeyman
I played Smash Bros. Legacy XP once, with waluigi, and his air speed was sooooo bad. His neutral b was a chargable "waa" and his side b was swimming. Such a weird character.

Edit: Point is, if waluigi is in smash switch, plz don't make him trash sakurai

Last edited:

TheLastJinjo

Banned via Warnings
What do you mean? She was in MKWii and 7.

Definitely a few other games earlier than Smash.

Also in 3D World about a month before her Smash reveal.
Rosalina was in four games before the roster was decided:

Both Galaxies
Mario Kart Wii
Mario Kart 7

Donkey Kong
March of the Minis
Minis March Again
Mini-Land Mayhem
Minis on the Move
Tipping Stars
Super Mario Odyssey
The amount of games a character appears in is 100% irrelevant.

So_many_mails

Smash Apprentice
WALUIGI MOVESET
Waluigi brings his self-loathing lanky body and seething anger issues into Smash. He will cheat, explode and humiliate his opponents with a fury of long limbs and an arsenal of Mustache-themed weapons. With high jumps and long legs, Waluigi has all the range. He may not have the power of Wario, but Waluigi can rack up the damage and kick his enemies into oblivion.

Waluigi Mechanic: Tantrum

The (A) button can be held after any attack input in order for Waluigi to engage in a multi-hit flurry repetition of the attack (while of course whining out a string of Waaaa's or his name from his mouth; each attack gets its own variation of his Waaa exclamation).

This is similar to what many characters have for their standard (A) attack. Waluigi would be able to do this for most or all of his attacks. While the tantrum version would have low knock-back and stun, the attack could be added for shield pressure and cover.

SPECIALS

(B) Whiskered Eggplant
- Waluigi winds up a pitch, holding a purple eggplant with a mustache. Charging the attack allows for a further and faster thrown eggplant. If the eggplant connects there is a chance, depending on factors such as the charge of the attack and the opponent's damage, that the opponent is transformed.
• The opponent gets a Waluigi mustache
• The opponent loses his/her (B) move
• The opponent gains Whiskered Eggplant as a (B) move
• The opponent can get back his/her B move back, and lose the insulting mustache, by hitting Waluigi with the eggplant or infecting another opponent with the Whiskered Eggplant

(Side B) Tennis Racket Strike - Waluigi swings forward a tennis racket. This move can be charged. The attack does moderate damage to an opponent and can push shielding fighters. However, the real feature is the racket's reflective properties.
• Projectiles that are hit, puff away in a cartoon cloud and many little purple Bo-ombs (each with a mustache) are sent back in scatter form. The Bo-ombs' explosions have multiple hits and can accumulate for decent knock-back. The amount of bombs depends on the charge of the move and strength of the projectile.

(Up B) Frantic Swim - Waluigi swims in the air performing four breaststrokes. The first three strokes do small damage, while the fourth does decent damage and sends the opponent in the opposite direction that Waluigi is swimming. Each breaststroke has a directional input.

(Down B) Big Bomb
- Waluigi hops up and a large, dark purple bomb in a round form of Waluigi's face appears underneath his feet. He can run on top of the bomb lumberjack style and navigate left or right or jump off. The bomb does less damage than Wario's bike. The main reason for the bomb is the large explosion.
• The Bomb can not be picked up or reflected (although reflecting moves still damage it).
• The Bomb goes off after a set time duration or afters its HP has been depleted by damage.
• The Bomb goes in the direction an attack hits it in. Weak attacks do not move it much.
• Waluigi can mount the bomb by pressing (Down B) while near his weapon.
• The explosion is big and sends people flying.
• The Bomb has a cool-down property after it explodes or after it goes off a stage.

STANDARD ATTACKS

(A) Waluigi places two curled fists at his hips and thrusts his pelvic forward. Holding (A) makes him gyrate his crotch and fists continuously (while screaming Waaaa or Waluigi).

(Side A) Stands on one leg and kicks forward, while punching forward with two fists. Holding (A) will have quick repeats of this odd behavior (while screaming Waaaa or Waluigi). * Which if looked at from a bird's eye view, his striking limbs form a 'W.'

(Up A) Waluigi kicks up a leg backwards and holds his foot above his head. He then spins in place. Holding (A) will have him spin for a longer time (while screaming Waaaa or Waluigi).

(Down A) Waluigi lays flat on his stomach, his rump in the air and his arms folded in front of his grinning face. A press of (A) will have him lurch forward while performing a breast stroke. Holding (A) will have him swim in place (while screaming Waaaa or Waluigi).

(Running A)
Waluigi performs a clothesline, which can knock an opponent to the ground. Holding (A) will result in running with the held clothesline move for longer, but for less damage and without the tripping effect (while screaming Waaaa or Waluigi).

SMASHES

(Forward Smash)
Waluigi holds his body up on his hands, arms locked behind him with his long legs off the ground and splayed open like scissors. His legs and feet come together in a slap. Holding (A) will result in weaker slaps after the initial one (while screaming Waaaa or Waluigi).

(Up Smash) Waluigi hunkers down, facing the screen with his knees bent to either side of him. He springs upwards in order to fully extend his body. His arms are raised above his head, with his hands pressed together at the palms and flat in order to push his opponent into the sky. Similar to Wario's Up (A) tilt. Holding (A) will have him pulsate up and down for weaker hits
(while screaming Waaaa or Waluigi).

(Down Smash)
Waluigi does a break-dance with his legs doing one rotation around his body. A press of (A) will keep the party going longer (while screaming Waaaa or Waluigi).

AERIALS

(Neutral Aerial) Waluigi faces the screen and does a split in the air. If (A) is held, he repeatedly performs a few quick splits in succession (while screaming Waaaa or Waluigi).

(Forward Aerial) Waluigi performs a soccer kick. A hold of (A) will have him perform many rapid soccer kicks (while screaming Waaaa or Waluigi).

(Back Aerial)
Waluigi performs a spinning backhand. A hold of (A) will have him perform many spinning backhands (while screaming Waaaa or Waluigi).

(Down Aerial)
Waluigi kicks down with one leg and then another. These kicks can bury an opponent in the ground, and both have weak meteor properties. A hold of (A) will have him frantically stomping down (while screaming Waaaa or Waluigi).

(Up Aerial) Waluigi faces the screen and punches upwards with one fist and then the other. Waluigi will fist pump the air with a hold of the (A) button (while screaming Waaaa or Waluigi).

THROWS

(Throw Pummel) Waluigi performs a kidney punch similar to Wario.

(Forward Throw) Waluigi throws up his opponent and pulls out a racket for a serve. During the animation, Waliugi can input the angle of his hit.

(Back Throw) The same as Mario, Luigi, Dr. Mario and Wario. Waluigi swings his opponent around before flinging him backwards. Waluigi holds out his enemy further than the Mario Brothers, but with a weaker throw.

(Down Throw) Waluigi holds his opponent above his head, arms extended before throwing them to the floor.

(Up Throw) Same in appearance as Waluigi's back throw, except that at the end he tosses the enemy upwards.
This would be perfect, love that his items have his face on them

TheLastJinjo

Banned via Warnings
I do have to agree with your point: it's easy to make up an unique moveset for things like Robots, Ninja or animals, but there's only so much you can do with a normal human until it gets stale.
Are we talking about Pauline?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom