• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chandeelure

Bandana Brigade Captain
I posted the rumour expecting like two comments saying "lol fake" or something, and now some are already accepting that Ridley is in Smash haha.

Fenriraga

You have the strength to overcome your destiny!
Writing Team
NNID
DarkAura
I was in class when the direct was live, so I was watching from my laptop.

When the Smash trailer came on, I was looking at that CGI going "That... This CGI is really REALLY familiar... And it's OG Inklings. It couldn't be..."

I then had to regrain myself from screaming in a room of 30+ people while an instructor was speaking.

Last edited:

Ren Amamiya

Smash Apprentice
I posted the rumour expecting like two comments saying "lol fake" or something, and now some are already accepting that Ridley is in Smash haha.
I would not doubt that Ridley is in fact
in the new Smash AT ALL. He has been requested to hell already.
Sakurai could probably add him so that these people leave him alone, lol

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Well when your leak is backed by multiple mostly credible sources...

What do you expect?

Last edited:

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
@SlickWylde People are taking your shtick~

That said, the rumor has credible people backing it, but I'm still taking it with a grain of salt.

Plus, if I wanted more salt, I'd just go to work. I work at Burger King and all. :p

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
For transparency's sake, no one has found the supposed claims Emily made, we're just going off memoryman's word for that. Not that he's a liar, and the other three peoples' claims seems to have been proven existent, but still.

I'm given to understand they might've been in a private conversation among the staff at Resetera.

Ren Amamiya

Smash Apprentice
Didn't this leaker also leak Marvel vs Capcom 4 and that was indeed a reality?
I mean, he even leaked the roster. Dude has credibility.

Ninka_kiwi

Smash Ace
The ultimate trailer would just be where samus and ridley are fighting and much like Chrom in the robin trailer, ridley gets killed by the real reveal, DOOM GUY.

Would i be mad? Maybe for like a minute. But that feeling would be fleeting as the sounds of Doom's first stage blairs in the trailer

Chandeelure

Bandana Brigade Captain
Well when your leaked is backed by multiple mostly credible sources...

What do you expect?
I don't know, it is just funny to me, literally hours ago Ridley was like the most unlikely character and now everybody is celebrating his "inclusion".

I just think it is funny, I have no problem with that, Ridley is my third most wanted character.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
we're just going off memoryman's word for that. Not that he's a liar,

Do you know the memoryman?
The memoryman
The memoryman

Do you know the memoryman?
He lies a stinkin' lot.

Ren Amamiya

Smash Apprentice
The ultimate trailer would just be where samus and ridley are fighting and much like Chrom in the robin trailer, ridley gets killed by the real reveal, DOOM GUY.

Would i be mad? Maybe for like a minute. But that feeling would be fleeting as the sounds of Doom's first stage blairs in the trailer
...Mate.
I'D BECOME HYPE INCARNATE.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
I don't know, it is just funny to me, literally hours ago Ridley was like the most unlikely character and now everybody is celebrating his "inclusion".

I just think it is funny, I have no problem with that, Ridley is my third most wanted character.
Kinda ironic, don'tcha think, if that word even applies? Just one leak from credible sources and people talk about about it like it could happen.

Fenriraga

You have the strength to overcome your destiny!
Writing Team
NNID
DarkAura

Just because we think something is very unlikely doesn't mean we won't think the possibility of them making it is cool. Especially if it has some credibility.

But yeah, don't get TOO excited guys. Credibility only takes a rumor so far. Hype responsibly and all that.

Last edited:

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Just because we think something is very unlikely doesn't mean we won't think the possibility of them making it is cool. Especially if it has some credibility.

But yeah, don't get TOO excited guys. Credibility only takes a rumor so far. Hype responsibly and all that.
Exactly this. It could go either way.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Please don't make up accusations about banned users. They're gone and can't defend themselves. So let's not do this kind of thing.

AadmM

Smash Cadet
Switch FC
SW-6988-1941-7966
So like I was saying. It hasn't even been a week yet.

And we're already talking about Ridley being confirmed.

Rocket Raccoon

Subject: 89P13
Writing Team

DOOMGuy vs Ridley is something I'd pay to see in CG.

Oasis Dealer

"Woah!"
NNID
DarkCloud2469
3DS FC
4639-9066-5866
Rumors are already happening? Wouldn't be Smash speculation without it tbh.

I'm ready to start seeing fake renders and character selection screens, especially following this Ridley rumor. I'm also not sure if I'm ready to see multiple fake leaks or enjoy seeing them become a reality.

Ninka_kiwi

Smash Ace
To be fair though I've wanted Ridley since like Brawl though so thatd be a wild kick in the butt.

Im actully realizing theirs not too many feesible characters left, and everyone id want is from dumb niche nintendo stuff and im so mad that im like this. I would die for Saki

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom