• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
What's everyone's DLC predictions again? Mine are

Banjo-Kazooie
Crash Bandicoot
Erdrick
Joker (Confirmed)
Phoenix Wright
Piranha Plant (Confirmed)
DLC Predictions for the umpteenth time? While I wait the 9 minutes to reach 2019, here's mine for anyone who forgot:
  • Erdrick
  • Lloyd Irving
  • Steve
  • Doom Guy/Wildcard
I excluded Joker and the Plant because they're already confirmed

DarthEnderX

Smash Hero
Happy New Year!

I just collected the last Spirit!

Game doesn't even give you so much as a Milestone...

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
DLC predictions: Sakurai cancels the game and turns us into Spirits

Also I played Smash yesterday and I swear Ike got his armour on Eruption back
Ike does have armor on eruption, but only halfway through him impaling the sword into the ground.

osby

Smash Obsessed
DLC predictions: Sakurai cancels the game and turns us into Spirits

Also I played Smash yesterday and I swear Ike got his armour on Eruption back
That sounds better than most of the predictions out there, tbh.

What’s up, fellas?
I had the worst start of a new year ever

We were just speculation on DLC and celebrating each other's new year.

Last edited:

Pakky

Smash Hero
Happy new year everyone.

Wow has this been a wild ride!
Let's just hope the rest of the DLC doesn't amount to an obese 40-year-old man wasting away in a love seat.

Also treat your babies nicely :ultinkling::ultisabelle::ultpichu:

Oh and I got my code!:ultpiranha::ultpiranha::ultpiranha::ultpiranha::ultpiranha:

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Well Happy New Years...for all of y’all as I have a little under an hour left to go...but yay Smash and Drunking Modes

Iridium

Smash Hero
Squad Strike looks neat, of course. Might change up my preferred team combinations over time. It makes me wonder what exactly will crew battles at majors will look like.

Smashdown definitely seems very well suited for FFAs, but I can probably find some use out of it against just one player.

Alternis

Ignore the user in front of you
NNID
GeneralO
Switch FC
SW-1137-6792-9994
At last, the Pacific time zone has reached midnight. Happy New Year! I eagerly await what this year shall bring. :colorful:

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
The West Coast/Best Coast has entered the new year.

And with it, the same old problems.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
now that it’s a new year...that’s it...nothing else major happens for awhile

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
So now it's 2019 finally where I'm at, and instead of spending it at Silver Legacy like I said I'd do, I spent it at the bar I'm a frequent customer at...

20181231_235929.jpg

I'm one of the least photogenic people in the world, which is why I use them sparingly...

What's a ranking team, writing team?
They are essentially volunteers who work on the site specifically. The writing team writes the articles you see on the front page, and the ranking team (such as myself) work on the rankings queues...

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
So now it's 2019 finally where I'm at, and instead of spending it at Silver Legacy like I said I'd do, I spent it at the bar I'm a frequent customer at...

View attachment 185060

I'm one of the least photogenic people in the world, which is why I use them sparingly...

They are essentially volunteers who work on the site specifically. The writing team writes the articles you see on the front page, and the ranking team (such as myself) work on the rankings queues...
Hey.
You're out and about.
It's more than I can say for most of us here, heh.

ClaTheBae

Smash Master

View attachment 185060

why are the amish behind you

D

Deleted member

View attachment 185060

You look fine, man. I like your cap.
Is there an age requirement for the writing team? I’m only thirteen, but I love English, writing reports, essays, etc. If not, would you happen to know how to contact the higher-ups? :cyclops:

D

Deleted member

What's everyone's DLC predictions again? Mine are

Banjo-Kazooie
Crash Bandicoot
Erdrick
Joker (Confirmed)
Phoenix Wright
Piranha Plant (Confirmed)
Excluding Joker and Plant, obviously.
These picks are going to be highly controversial.

-Erdrick/Luminary
-Amaterasu
-Diablo
-??? (Still thinking)

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
For my picks that seem realistic, excluding Joker and Piranha Plant;

-Erdrick(was Slime, but there's more reliable leaks that point to this)
-Steve(still the most believable Microsoft character)
-Doomslayer(seems far more likely now than ever. That, and I feel his chances are better than Master Chief at this point)
-I can't think of another fairly likely one. There's still great choices like Rabbid too. Or Spirits who aren't playable could see this spot. Or a Bamco rep. Leaning on Lloyd Irving, Nightmare, or Agumon, though. Nightmare I do want, and I feel he's a bit easier to translate to Smash compared to many 3D-Arena fighter characters. But just like Heihachi, I can see that as a good reason to go with someone who can be more faithfully added.

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
You look fine, man. I like your cap.
Is there an age requirement for the writing team? I’m only thirteen, but I love English, writing reports, essays, etc. If not, would you happen to know how to contact the higher-ups? :cyclops:
Thanks...

Well, to get on the teams you have to fill out an application, and since I'm not familiar with the writing team, you could ask the likes of Thirdkoopa Thirdkoopa or Pyra Pyra

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom