• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Thank you. Your kind words move me.

Immature sass is my little spice. A little flavor to the punch. Perhaps your hostility is worse if you refuse to stay over it when I've responded to your question combined with it, rather than just only one. I fail to see the problem.
FANMADE_Pinkie_Pie_shrug.png

TBH I'm not sure what you're trying to accomplish here other than trying to get under my skin.

Also, what hostility? I was just making conversation and getting opinions. Maybe it does need to be nerfed, and maybe it will? Who knows, it'll certainly be interesting to see!

Last edited by a moderator:

Noipoi

Howdy!
Alright, who wants to kick my butt? I'm setting up the arena now, but I can do it at a later time if no one's free.

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
...anyone else think using disconfirm/deconfirm for characters being not playable in Smash is really dumb?

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Alright, just matched with a laggy Peach with a Japanese name.

Now, I don't want to make assumptions here, but... are we sure this guy is from the US?

D

Deleted member

not like housewife arguing, debate arguing
Oookay?

I wasn't even debating. I was just...talking. Sharing things I've read and heard from others. I'm not sure it needs changes, but that doesn't mean it factually doesn't. I could be wrong 'cause I'm, y'know, human. We tend to be wrong all the time. :p

Noipoi

Howdy!
What the hell qualifies as housewife arguing?
I think I know what he's talking about. I've seen it...it's not pretty. It's actually pretty emotionally scarring, I might need therapy.

Anyway, i've decided to set up the arena tomorrow. Something just came up, so now i've got things that need doing tonight.

Last edited:

Yoshisaurus Rex

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-1023-7514-9432
Alright, just matched with a laggy Peach with a Japanese name.

Now, I don't want to make assumptions here, but... are we sure this guy is from the US?
One of my irl friends uses a Japanese name as his Switch name but he’s 100% Irish so take that as you will.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Actually, screw it. I'll push those things back. It's a weekend, I can do em later.

Gimme a sec, guys. I'm creating the Bone Zone.

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
Welp, have all the spirits.

Have I done everything? 100%’d WoL, all spirits, all classic modes done...6 characters in Elite Smash. I’m not sure what else there is to do aside from try to just get everyone in Elite Smash or get above 2 mil GSP.

Right now i’m over 1.8 GSP with all 6, but I have no idea if that means i’m good or just “better than average”.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Welp, have all the spirits.

Have I done everything? 100%’d WoL, all spirits, all classic modes done...6 characters in Elite Smash. I’m not sure what else there is to do aside from try to just get everyone in Elite Smash or get above 2 mil GSP.

Right now i’m over 1.8 GSP with all 6, but I have no idea if that means i’m good or just “better than average”.
That depends, does anyone know what the highest GSP is so far?

DevaAshera

Smash Champion
...anyone else think using disconfirm/deconfirm for characters being not playable in Smash is really dumb?
Not really.
Its a much faster, easy to understand way of saying 'confirmed not to be in'.
Yes, its not always true since some of it is based on assumptions such as Spirits can't be DLC Characters or Assist Trophies can't be DLC Characters when we have never been told anything concrete about that, its just based on probability.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I used to think the opposite depending on certain situations (AT character, stage character, alts, trophies/somewhat spirits, leaks, and so on...)...until Chrom & Knuckles

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Last edited:

Wyoming

Connery, Sean
Switch FC
7748-5364-3982
First how was Travis Deconfirmed
Second how does this literal nobody deconfirm Master Chief? and i don't even ****in want him so nobody give me that.
Livestream last week. Suda went into details about how he isn't in this game, would love this pose to be his amiibo figure, and he'll try his best to include him in the next installment (or I guess wave 2 if there is one)

Last edited:

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
I'd love to see what Nintendo has up its sleeve for the next 4 DLC characters because at this point I've got nothing to lose anymore.

KingofKoopas

Smash Lord
Livestream last week. Suda went into details about how he isn't in this game, would love this pose to be his amiibo figure, and he'll try his best to include him in the next installment (or I guess wave 2 if there is one)
Well that sucks. If i recall Suda did want his boi in Smash so i doubt he'd be lying to troll or anything.

I'd love to see what Nintendo has up its sleeve for the next 4 DLC characters because at this point I've got nothing to lose anymore.
Hope you like Fire Emblem Characters then :p

Last edited:

Wyoming

Connery, Sean
Switch FC
7748-5364-3982
You liked Chief and/or Travis?

I understand that. Chief was one of my four picks! Oh well, it was a long shot, and if there's a wave 2 there's a chance...another day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom