• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Onua

Smash Journeyman
A few interesting things about Mach Rider
> She looks A LOT leaner than her melee or NES counterpart
> She has pink gauntlets now instead of red
> She has her gun in her hand
> Despite having her NES look she has her Melee Mad Max Bike

TyrantLizardKing

Smash Lord
BUCKLE THE **** UP, BUCKOS.

Sora can go die in a fire, give me KOS-MOS dammit. Bamco needs their baby in here.
At least if Elma IS DLC Rex & Pyra would probably be announced alongside her

I can have both in the same trailer, it’s my dream

i just hope they’re the first DLC announced
They all have a great shot at DLC now, never lose hope my friend.
man anyone else feel like they're more hyped for dlc now? I mean before the presumption was that heavily requested characters characters were gonna be dlc but if this leak is real that means less requested but still popular characters have a shot

please give elma and rex and skull kid daddy sakurai PLEASE
And KOS-MOS and Black Knight and Black Shadow and Saber and a bunch of other characters I’m too lazy to list.
You are right! Looking at the full banner without the characters in the leak it looks like there is a character in that exact spot!!!! GUYS

Maybe it is Elma?!
Sadly a closer examination reveals it’s just the clouds and a sideways ROB. People were saying KOS-MOS initally which I was wish was true but the figure looks way too big for her (tbh I just see a white Zero).
Oh phew!
C'mon Sakurai call Hasbro and add Zoe Trent for DLC too PLEASE
How the heck could you go to Hasbro and not ask for Transformers in Smash?
We are close to getting Crash.
Listen dude I understand you have characters you really want, but can you stop saying that on every page please? People don’t need to hear you say the same thing every ten minutes.
I really hate "pls analyze the whole thing instead of the banmer". That's not really how it works, if one thing is fake, the whole thing is fake, I don't need to analyze the whole thing if there's no need to.
That...just sounds really ignorant, I’m sorry. That’s like a detective claiming a person is guilty of murder just cause they found one thumbprint on the barrel of a gun. You need way more evidence to make your case.

D

Deleted member

Personally, I'm on the "it's real" camp. Too much evidence in favor of it. So I'm not gonna bother debating that fact. Personally, now I'm more interested on when we'll get the MEGADirect. I've heard the date Nov. 8th tossed around a lot. Which would be pretty dope as that's not too far from now.

It also gives Nintendo a whole month to promote it with adds, and demos, and kiosks, and other similar stuff.

That "one thing" isn't fake though. It's a flaw. A flaw that has reasonable doubt, but not outright rdeconfirmation in any way.

Plenty of explanations for it but you just keep sticking to it like glue. In a pretty obnoxiously snide way, might I add. So don't go getting upsetti when people tell you to look at the bigger picture.
What flaw exactly?

So, is the story the French guy thought it'd be funny to leak the whole roster, but forgot to blurt his name out well like an idiot?
Pretty much.

Luigi The President

Smash Hero
So we could get
-Rayman
-Crash
-Shantae
-Spring Man
-Dixie Kong
-Xenoblade Rep
-Gen 8 Pokemon
(IF, and I mean a big IF, assist trophies can be made playable, Waluigi)
Also throw in a couple more echoes just for bonus like Octoling, Ninten, Black Knight, or Ms. Pac-Man.
Paper Mario and Bandana Dee as well.

D

Deleted member

Sora can go die in a fire, give me KOS-MOS dammit. Bamco needs their baby in here.

And KOS-MOS and Black Knight and Black Shadow and Saber and a bunch of other characters I’m too lazy to list.

Sadly a closer examination reveals it’s just the clouds and a sideways ROB. People were saying KOS-MOS initally which I was wish was true but the figure looks way too big for her (tbh I just see a white Zero).

Listen dude I understand you have characters you really want, but can you stop saying that on every page please? People don’t need to hear you say the same thing every ten minutes.

That...just sounds really ignorant, I’m sorry. That’s like a detective claiming a person is guilty of murder just cause they found one thumbprint on the barrel of a gun. You need way more evidence to make your case.
Ok.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
If this is real, my bets for DLC:

Bandanna dee

Monster Hunter

Gen 8 Pokemon( sorry incenroar if you miss the base game your not beating a gen 8 pokemon for DLC)

Crash

Skull Kid

Pheonix Wright

Assist trophys if they promote them but they probably won't.

Rex and Pyra.

And thatts all off the top of my head for what would make sense as DLC.

CosmicQuark

Smash Master
Man, poor Sakurai...
All he wants to do is surprise us and his work always gets leaked because someone wanted fifteen minutes of fame...

Assuming this is real of course, which I don't believe.
And that fifteen minutes of fame would be followed up with months of unemployment.

Potato_

Smash Lord
Last time I saw people this angry over a leak was the ESRB leak...
Jussayin ;);)
Last time I saw people use this exact line of reasoning were the Agnes "leaks".

People get angry all the time. Doesn't mean the leak is any more true or fake.

Last edited:

FalcoXP

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-3205-1052-7736
A few interesting things about Mach Rider
> She looks A LOT leaner than her melee or NES counterpart
> She has pink gauntlets now instead of red
> She has her gun in her hand
> Despite having her NES look she has her Melee Mad Max Bike
You're a curious and likable person. Have an upvote

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Ah, yes. The greatest follow-up to "Everyone is Here!"

"Someone is Missing!"

SAMation

Smash Journeyman
Can someone explain what the deal with Spawn Wave is? Are they very credible or something?

Kotor

Luminary Uppercut!
Plot twist: The guy whose name was found alongside the leaks isn't the leaker but is being used as the fall guy for the actual leaker.

D

Deleted member

Man if KOS-MOS got into Smash my life would be complete. I could die happily

Fenriraga

You have the strength to overcome your destiny!
Writing Team
NNID
DarkAura
Personally, I'm on the "it's real" camp. Too much evidence in favor of it. So I'm not gonna bother debating that fact. Personally, now I'm more interested on when we'll get the MEGADirect. I've heard the date Nov. 8th tossed around a lot. Which would be pretty dope as that's not too far from now.

It also gives Nintendo a whole month to promote it with adds, and demos, and kiosks, and other similar stuff.

What flaw exactly?

Pretty much.
Shadows for characters like Snake not being consistent or something of the sort.

D

Deleted member

>KOS-MOS

FINALLY a man of taste!

Too bad she's not in. Oh well. Her and Crono would both be pretty cool. But I'm happy regardless.

D

Deleted member

If this is real I move to say we call this "How the Grinch Leaked Smash Bros."

Nap_

Smash Journeyman
Stop with the banner thing! What are the insider's thoughts about the fraggin' box?

D

Deleted member

Damn y'all imagine if this leak is fake and kencineroar are our final newcomers

Holy **** the dissapointment would be so massive I can hear it now

Potato_

Smash Lord
Don't expect many characters, we're slowing down the reveals.
Here's like 7 lol
I mean, he DID slow down the reveals. That's why we didn't get anything this month.

As for the don't expect too many characters thing, maybe he doesn't count echoes?

KingBroly

Smash Lord
Insiders seem petrified of this thing. Yet none of them will say it's fake. What's the deal?

Porygon2

Smash Journeyman
Posting this again just in case:

These are cracks in the clouds with Luigi’s Green Missle smoke at the bottom.

Empty banner shows the same shapes.

Thanks for pointing out the shapes in the cloud - missed that.
I also appreciate the tasteful brush effect on your highlights.

ChronoBound

Smash Hero
Damn y'all imagine if this leak is fake and kencineroar are our final newcomers

Holy **** the dissapointment would be so massive I can hear it now
That is why you lower your expectations. Personally, getting every veteran ever back, plus Ridley and K. Rool, and massive Castlevania content is already an amazing roster.

Sakurai said after Dark Samus and Chrom were confirmed that there are only a few more newcomers left to unveil. Does 11 more fighters (K. Rool, Isabelle, Ken, Incineroar, Mach Rider, Shadow, Chorus Kids, Banjo-Kazooie, and Isaac) sound like just "a few more"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom