• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

blazefan519

Smash Ace
iirc, bunch of old modes, 14 or so returning stages with some eye openers like Pac Maze, Brinstar Depths and Hanenbow(But NO FOUNTAIN OF DREAMS?!), and end on a Simon trailer.
Oh I think I remember this leak. It was the one with the two Adventure modes, right? If someone could post the link to it, that'd be great.

Flynn__

Smash Journeyman
Don't you think the leak is a bit weird? I would understand them uploading by accident the Castlevania medley that they had prepared for after the Direct... but changing the title of a previous song? What kind of preparations are those? For what purpose were they changing the Galaga medley title?

I don't know, it seems a bit contrived...

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Man, I went to bed early in order to wake up early for the Direct, but I went to bed so early that I ended up waking up at 4 AM.

So now I have to wait 6 hours for the direct to start.

Also, I see the thread title has been changed. Did something about the direct get leaked, or are the mods just preparing for the onslaught of information we're about to get?

Regardless, I'll probably be outta this thread until after the Direct.

Hoping we see FoD in the direct. As for a new character, I'm ready for just about anyone.
See you guys in 7 hours!

Last edited:

Shroob

Sup?
Speaking of returning stages:

1533717254721.jpeg

You see this guy?

This guy?

**** this guy.

**** him right in the face.

If any stage can't come back, I won't miss him.

blazefan519

Smash Ace
Man, I went to bed early in order to wake up early for the Direct, but I went to bed so early that I ended up waking up at 4 AM.

So now I have to wait 6 hours for the direct to start.

Also, I see the thread title has been changed. Did something about the direct get leaked, or are the mods just preparing for the onslaught of information we're about to get?

Regardless, I'll probably be outta this thread until after the Direct.

Hoping we see FoD in the direct. As for a new character, I'm ready for just about anyone.
See you guys in 7 hours!
Long story short, this:

Last edited:

Shroob

Sup?
But you are open to rumble falls, right?
Even though I despise scrolling stages, we already have some in Ultimate, so I guess some of the vertical ones are bound to happen.

Rainbow Cruise though is just too ****ing much though. It's long as hell and there just isn't a lot of room to stand.

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
Simon is exciting and all but I want to know about game modes! All characters from now just feel like bonuses. And I have plenty I still want, but it's so bloody chock-a-block right now anyway!

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
Okay idk how this leak slipped while I was st work. But I’m not gonna give into the leak until the Direct reveals it because I’m keeping my expectations low

If Simon is the only newcomer revealed tomorrow, it would be disappointing

Last edited:

blazefan519

Smash Ace
Okay idk how this leak slipped while I was st work. But I’m not gonna give into the leak until the Direct reveals it because I’m keeping my expectations low

If Simon is the only newcomer revealed tomorrow, it would be disappointing
I think it's relatively safe to assume we'll get an Echo fighter as well.

KMDP

Smash Legend
I'll be honest, I kind of want four character reveals today (in any combination of Original and Echoes).

Why? I have a thing in mind.

blazefan519

Smash Ace
Not sure if anyone's posted this yet, but Japan had a poll for most anticipated character in Ultimate.

https://twitter.com/DigiDriver/status/1026639461172436993

for those who cant make out the ones at the bottom, in order: geno, decidueye, mimikyu, steve from minecraft, slime from dragon quest, sephiroth, noctis, dixie, banjo & kazooie, a hunter from monster hunter, marx, ray from custom robo, waluigi, goku, and raiden from metal gear.

Last edited:

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
I can picture the reveal trailer now...

Luigi, Samus and Snake are all looking for a place to hide from a storm when they come across a foreboding castle. Desperate to escape from the wretched weather, Luigi cautiously reaches for the knocker only for the door to open itself as a swarm of bats ominously fly out. They all step in and see a shadowy figure standing menacingly in the center of the room. Lightning flashes through the windows, briefly illuminating the room just enough to see that they dark figure is wearing a hood. The chandelier hanging from the ceiling then lights itself as the figure tosses away the hood, revealing himself to be...
Kount K.Rool Kreams the Kompetition!

It's King K.Rool in a vampire costume!

Last edited:

AzureFlame4

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4811-6946-8468
Not sure if anyone's posted this yet, but Japan had a poll for most anticipated character in Ultimate.

for those who cant make out the ones at the bottom, in order: geno, decidueye, mimikyu, steve from minecraft, slime from dragon quest, sephiroth, noctis, dixie, banjo & kazooie, a hunter from monster hunter, marx, ray from custom robo, waluigi, goku, and raiden from metal gear.
I'm surprised so many people are talking about this poll now because I'm pretty sure I saw it weeks ago, unless there was another poll with the exact same results.

KMDP

Smash Legend

Yeah, this poll has been posted twice.

I don't think it really means anything; I think it was polling expectation rather than wants.

blazefan519

Smash Ace
I'm surprised so many people are talking about this poll now because I'm pretty sure I saw it weeks ago, unless there was another poll with the exact same results.
The original post was dated back on the 15th of July, I only now just saw it tho.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Yeah, this poll has been posted twice.

I don't think it really means anything; I think it was polling expectation rather than wants.
People expect 2B and Sans?

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
Oh, have you not heard? Whenever your character isn't looking all that likely for the base roster, it's practically fandom tradition to go online and type your fingers off out of sheer rage. There's really no point in trying to fight it.
And here I thought we'd learned from Sm4sh speculation.

Can't wait for a rabid "INSERT CHARACTER HERE" fan to curse out the entire thread again.

Anyways, here's another session for everyone. I'm suspending the Count for now and focusing on archiving supposed leaks.
We all know who the frontrunners are, and it's just easier for me to focus my efforts on archiving and sorting through them when needed. If you all want counts for certain characters, I'm more than happen to oblige. If anyone wants to volunteer to take over the Count or work together with others on it let me know and I'll consider it. I'll remind everyone again because this is undoubtedly going to get drowned out in the Direct hype.

Feel free to look away if you don't want to be spoiled.
Super Smash Bros. Direct will reveal Simon Belmont. Menu will be shown off.

-----BEGIN-----
Version: BCPG C# v1.6.1.0
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=7xNq
-----END-----

The long code leads to this inbox which contains this message:
1533699707431.png

Spooooooky Props for a little bit more effort than regular though. 4chan had to hunt for this one.
The upcoming Smash Direct will mostly go over the game modes of the game, but will have a few more announcements, namely a demo, a new echo fighter, and a new fighter.

> Classic Mode will be like Melee's, being a 12-stage gauntlet with a few minigames strewn within. These will be Break the Targets, Race to the Finish, and Target Blast.

>Barrel Toss will involve you throwing barrels into a pit full of coins and trophies, kept in blocks similar to the ones found in Smash 4's Trophy Rush. There will be obstacles along the way that your barrels will bounce off of. Each barrel costs 200 coins, and you can buy up to 5 each game.

>All-Star mode will be just like all previous All-Star modes.

>New game mode, Smash Party. This will be similar to both Smash Run and Smash Tour, having you race 3 other players to the end of a large board, with 5 nodes along a path that throw a random challenge at you. Defeat the challenge to gain buffs. Your path will be unique from the other players', and at the end you'll be exploring a Smash Run-esque map where you gather extra buffs until all four players are there. At the end, you'll face the other free players in a free-for-all 1-stock battle.

>8-player Smash is back.

>New Echo Fighter, Funky Kong, is announced. He's faster but weaker than Donkey Kong.

>Demo will have all the characters shown at E3, with new balance changes and bug fixes.

>New fighter, King K. Rool, is announced. He's similar to Bowser in terms of weight, speed, and power. His neutral B is a charged shot through his blunderbuss, side B makes him throw his crown like a boomerang, up B causes him to use his helicopter pack to hover in the air, and down B is a slam attack similar to Bowser's.

I took that picture off of Google, this isn't going to be the actual render.
Thanks to a friend of mine closely associated with Nintendo, I got to see the Direct a day early. I know who's going to be revealed, and what content is going to be shown off.

Two reveal trailers--one featuring King K. Rool. And another featuring Ashley.

Dixie Kong, Dark Samus, Chrom, and Shadow are our remaining Echo Fighters.

Too many Assist Trophies to remember. But the prominent ones I noticed were Isabelle, Isaac, Chung-Li, Mallow, Dillon, Saki Aiyami, and Chibi-Robo.

Most of the stages shown have been soft-confirmed--as in, we know about them, but we never got a good look at them. Some of the new stages, however, include Fountain of Dreams, Paper Mario, New Donk City, and Gamer.

A ton of modes shown off in a montage. The ones I remember and would likely strike a cord with you guys include Target Mode, Smash Run, Tourney, and a new Battle mode similar to the final battles from Smash Tour (though I never saw that mode).

Sakurai confirms in said Direct that all characters are planned to be revealed by launch.

And that's pretty much it. If you have questions, I might answer them. But don't expect to actually hear from me straight away.
Josh Burns here, industry insider, with the leak I obtained from a contact at Nintendo.

New stages shown - Lorule, SR388, Tetris

More old stages returning - Icicle mountain, Poke Floats, Brinstar Depths

New and returning assist trophies - Chibi Robo, Tails, Chocobo, Ashley, Saki Amamiya and Raiden will be shown at this direct.

New fighters - Shadow will be shown as an echo fighter of Sonic. Incineroar will be shown and his final smash will be Malicious Moonsault, and his stage will be Alolan Islands. Simon Belmont will be shown and his final smash will be Vampire Killer, and his stage is Dracula’s Castle. Jack Frost will be shown and his final smash is Black Frost where he transforms into the stronger Black Frost demon and his stage is Tokyo.

To end the direct Sakurai supposedly has a real bomb shell of an announcement and the hint my contact gave me was the word “Slayer”, and that was it.
[00:00-02:37] - Sakurai welcomes audience to Nintendo direct presentation, congratulates EVO winners
[02:37-09:50] - Sakurai goes on a long-winded tangent set to footage regarding some game balancing changes, mentions Bayonetta likely as a nod, says some underused characters like Pit and Olimar will be receiving competitive buffs
[09:50-13:34] - Sakurai shows a sizzler reel for some old and new stages. Returning stages include Fountain of Dreams, and new stages includes Pokefloats 2.
[13:34-25:54] - Sakurai discusses new game mode for Smash Ultimate. Equivalent of Mortal Kombat Challenge Tower, but also a story mode. Think tournament arcs from Dragon Ball Z. Difficult to explain, which is why Sakurai needs twelve minutes for this part.
[25:54-33:28] - Sakurai explains the return of some of the other game modes and how they function in the new game, slight changes including the ability to customize your own Classic Mode experience with match-ups you determine as well as length and stipulations. This new alteration of Classic Mode will be uploadable and downloadable for other players to enjoy. The original strain of Classic Mode, similar to the 3DS version, will return, but renamed as Pro Mode.
[33:28-35:03] - Sakurai thanks everyone for attending the Nintendo Direct, and the screen fades out to black, as Mario and Donkey Kong come onto the screen. They are facing off in a nondescript looking arena. They lunge towards each other, but before their blows meet, there is a loud knock. They both stop and look to the distance. An average, unassuming metal door is put into frame. The knocks get louder as Mario and DK visually tense up. The door opens, and a black silhouette stands in the doorway before a hard cut to black. A voice says "Hey, it's me, Goku!" as Goku is confirmed and we get the reveal, final smash being a Spirit Bomb with cameos from Piccolo, Krillin, Yamcha, and Vegeta.
[35:03-36:09] - Sakurai also reveals Mario for Dragon Ball FighterZ as DLC.
K. Rool and Simon will be in tomorrow's trailer
Necrozma TBD
Revali TBD
Heihachi TBD
Dante - October
Dark Samus - Blog TBD
Isabelle - TBD
Black Shadow - TBD
SSBU Direct Tomorrow

Heihachi, King K Rool, Dixie Kong, Tails and Shadow for Smash
First of all, I'm aware that this is just going to be tossed to the side as another fake leak and I understand people being skeptical, I'm sharing this on 4chan after all.
Nonetheless, here is some information about this Wednesday's direct I got from my friend who works at NoA. Here is the list of characters that will be announced.

-Mrs. Pacman (Echo fighter of Pacman)
-Dixie Kong (Echo fighter of Diddy Kong)
-Alph is going to be re-branded as an Olimar Echo fighter
-King K. Rool (will be announced at the very end of the Direct, similar to how Ridley was.)

Now I'm going to list of a few new items and stages that will either be directly mentioned or shown in the background of the direct.

-Revolver Ocelot (Assist Trophy)
-A 1-2-3 Switch based stage
-A Gyromite stage
-Geno (Assist Trophy)
-Boshi (Assist Trophy)
-Mallow (Assist Trophy)

You don't have to believe me so you can just wait until the direct if you want.
Terrible timing considering all these fake leaks, but I have a friend whose working on smash ultimate and after chatting with him here’s what I’ve been able to gather:
The direct will start with a new trailer for the newest fighter, all the person told me was it was someone from the WarioWare series
Daddy Sakurai will open the direct with his usual greetings and talking about how development is going, and decides to go over some new stuff first, starting with some stages. Every old stage is (excluding already known returning ones, and the new BOTW stage) revealed to be returning along with New Donk City, a new Kirby stage based on a level from Star Allies, a stage based on Stone Carving City from Wario Land: Shake It, and then Sakurai hits it with 2 back to back bombshells, first off is that Pyrosphere and Miiverse will not be returning, and second is that every version of FD will be in ultimate, which means you can play on FD using 64, Melee, Brawl, 3DS/Wii U or Ultimate’s theme
New assist trophies are shown next, along with a few returning ones not shown at e3, which include the likes of Raving Rabbids, the professior from the 2 ROB games on NES and 9-Volt
After some more trivial stuff, like some online outlines and new trophies (over 1000 in the game!) Sakurai ends the direct with 1 last trailer, showcasing a brand new story, which dosent seem as fleshed out as Brawls, but same concept, venture in different video game worlds building up your roster to stop a newly revived Tabuu, along with Bowser, Ganon, Wario, Ridley, and among all the villains (which also include stage bosses, like Metalface and Dark Lord from find mii) is the Octolings, which will be shown on the Smash website shortly after the direct.
Yes, I'm well aware that this looks suspicious on this page, I just hijacked my son's WIX page. Anyway...

Last night, I received some information about the upcoming Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Direct from a friend who works at Nintendo of Europe. Essentially what he told me is this:

The Direct starts with the ending of the Ridley announcement trailer, with Zero Suit Samus jumping into the sky and launching herself into the camera. Just before she hits the camera, it cuts to a shot from behind her. She’s about to hit Ridley in the face, but she gets stopped when a stereotypical white bone is thrown into her, causing her to collapse. When she hits the floor Megalovania begins to play. The bone flies backwards out of her body. The camera follows the bone as it flies into the hands of Sans, from Undertale, who is then revealed as a playable character with the tagline “sans gives you a bad time” written in lower case and Comic Sans. There’s then a short gameplay trailer about Sans before one last CG cutscene where, as Sans and Ridley fight, an Assist Trophy and a Pokeball drop to the floor behind them. It then cuts to Masahiro Sakurai, who gives an in depth look at the movesets of Ridley and Sans, similar to the one for the Inkling in the E3 Direct. He then reveals some new stages, including a new version of the Mario Maker stage (possibly a hint to a sequel?) with more possible variations than before with new level themes and games which include the North American version of Super Mario Bros. 2, Super Mario Land and what appears to be a version of Super Mario 64. As well as this stage, there is one based on Studiopolis Zone from Sonic Mania, one based on the Underground from Undertale, a new Mario Kart stage based on Waluigi Pinball and the reveal of Pokefloats 2 (now with a lot more Pokemon) alongside the original. Then some more items are shown off (that’s all I know, he didn’t elaborate further) before Sakurai seamlessly transitioning into a new CG trailer. The trailer starts with the Assist Trophy and Pokeball dropping to the floor as Sans and Ridley fight. The Assist Trophy has a small crack in it. Every second or so, the crack gets bigger with the sound of glass being hit by metal. After a few seconds, a small hole is formed as a tennis racket flies out and back in. Waluigi breaks his way out of the Trophy and is revealed as a playable character with the tagline “Waluigi Surprises Everyone!” before he bends down and picks up the Pokeball and, as he’s about to throw it at Sans and Ridley, it also breaks open in his hand, revealing Decidueye as a playable character with the tagline “Decidueye Gets Released!” followed by a gameplay trailer of both Waluigi and Decidueye. After this there’s a short close up shot of a wheel, which has a “3” written on it, driving along. According to my friend this is a car from Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts. At a future point (possibly in the Autumn Nintendo Direct) there’s going to be a trailer where these two are revealed. Just to be clear, my friend has confirmed that the car is not part of their moveset, the scene is just a continuation of Nuts and Bolts. That’s about everything he told me. Obviously, take it with a room full of salt, we were a few pints deep when he told me, so… yeah.
Hello all. My name is John, but you can call me FireDolphin. I have news regarding the upcoming Super Smash Bros. Direct on August 8th.

Super Smash Bros. Direct
-25 mins long
-Opens with character reveal: King K. Rool
-Sakurai says that globally this character was very very popular and asked for frequently
-Sakurai explains Moveset:
TAUNTS
Up - KKR pats his fists twice over his head, then shrieks.
Sides - KKR pulls out a remote, and presses the button on it to no end. Depending on which direction the player moves, KKR throws the remote in the opposite direction, and the flying remote functions just like Snake's box, being able to hit someone.
Down - KKR does a little hop around
A/A TILTS
Neutral - A downwards smack.
Forward - A mid-body jab.
Backwards - A quick turnaround chop.
Up - A quick claw swipe.
Down - Uses his sharp nails to stab out towards both sides at ground level.
All of these attacks can be followed up with an uppercut if A is pressed again afterwards. *Down* is the only direction this doesn't apply to. Because of this, *Down* causes a small knockback, but the other attacks will hold the target/targets in place for the uppercut.
----------AIR----------
Nair - A belly flop, much like King Dedede.
UpAir - A 1-2 slice with his claws.
DownAir - A slice with his claw that can spike.
SideAir - Mid-air dropkick.
SMASH ATTACKS
Sides - A forwards punch with his boxing gloves on, he slides slightly forward.
Up - A headbutt
Down - KKR pulls a Kremling from nowhere, and swings him around like a rag doll by the leg.
SPECIALS
Neutral - KKR calls out up to three Kremlings who follow him. They will dash and jump towards any targets, latching on to them. They deal damage over time and slow targets down. Think of it like football when you're trying to run with some guy holding on to your waist. Since Kremlings want to get paid for their work, they will run away when the banana icon above their head changes from green to yellow to brown.
Sides - KKR throws a metal barrel. If he has a Kremling with him, the Kremling will run on the barrel, increasing damage, travel distance, and the hitbox. The Kremling will latch onto an enemy that is hit, or he will leap off of the barrel trying to latch onto someone anyways.
Down - The traditional DK butt slam, but y'know, K. Rool's version of it. It's much quicker than Bowser's slam, and it also creates a shock wave just like DK64 did.
Up - Remember when KKR was a pirate? Yeah, he pulls out his gun and uses it to shoot upwards, diagonally.
FINAL SMASH
King K. Rool grabs everyone in front of him and places them all in one of his chambers. Sitting in his evil chair, he presses a series of buttons that shock, burn, freeze, and explode the room, all while he is grinning and laughing at this wonderful sight. Targets will be knocked back considerably far, left with damage over time if they survive the torture chamber.

Then, Modes.
Modes include:
Adventure Mode - 1P - 2P
Smash Run
Most every other mode in past games

A montage of all the playable stages in Ultimate will be shown next.

Hardware bundles and Joy-Cons.
Sakurai Announces hardware bundles up for sale on Release Day, as well as a new Joy - Con variant. The Joy - Con will be Black(L) White(R).

Sakurai announces a Global Demo for smash that will be availible at a "later date" (To Be Revealed in Septmber 4th Direct)

Sakurai thanks fans for their support and "one more thing".

Simon Belmont 2 min Character Reveal
Basic Attacks
A,A,A: A punch, a quick whip lashing, and then a kick.
Forward+A: Stabs forward with a small dagger.
Down+A: Stabs down to the ground with his dagger.
Up+A: Slashes upward with a small dagger.
Dash+A: Runs forward with his elbow out.
Air+A: A lashing of the whip.
Air Forward+A: Charges forward with his elbow
Air Back+A: Cracks the whip behind him.
Air Up+A: Whips upward.
Air Down+A: Whips downward, diagonally
Edge Attack: Rolls back in and slashes with a small dagger while kneeling.

Smash Moves:
Forward + A: Whips forward.
Up + A: Whips above himself.
Down + A: Whips repeatedly at the ground in front of him.

Grabs:
Neutral: Tangles you in the whip. Holds you for as long the button is held down or the opponent gets themselves free.
Grab+Punch: Grabs you, then stabs you in the chest with a wooden stake. (Doesn't actually stay there or have any bloody violence....sorry)
Forward+Throw: Grabs opponent with whip, then whips them out, leaving them to fall backward. (well, backward from where they are.)
Down+Throw: Grabs opponent with whip, then drops them to the ground.
Back+Throw: Grabs with whip, then throws behind himself.
Up+Throw: Grabs with whip, then throws and whips upward.

Special Moves:
B: Axe: Throws an axe, which goes in an arc before coming down. This is a slow, hard to aim projectile, but it damages more than the daggers.
B + Forward: Dagger: Simon throws a dagger. He can throw these more easily, quicker, and more in a straight line than axes, but they do less damage.
B + Up: Morning Star: Simon uses the Morning Star whip extension to grab upwards, or, if he wants to, whip an opponent above himself. Once Simon latches onto something, he'll start swinging around until he is released onto something.
B + Down: Holy Water: Simon throws down a vial of Holy Water, which causes a small flame on the ground upon impact.

Final Smash: Fire Whip/Spinning Cross: Simon whips up in the air, and his whip stands straight up as it catches on fire and increases in length, and he grasps in his other hand a cross. Now Simon's whip is extra long and damaging, and his B and B forward have been replaced with the mighty Spinning Cross, which has all of the advantages and none of the drawbacks of the Axe and Dagger, and comes back to Simon like a boomerang. Unfortunately, these changes only last for about 15 seconds, or until Simon gets KOed.

End Of Direct
Hello I got insider info about the smash direct
There's going to be several single player modes revealed to be new/coming back
-Adventure mode
-Target Smash
-and a what to seems to be a subspace emissary like mode
Online modes
For glory and for fun comes back but with omega battlefield/FD and optional hazards being options
A actual tournament mode that improved will be added
Now we're moving to characters
Isabelle and Simon Belmont are going to be revealed alongside paper Mario and a new Pokémon
And that's all the info I got.
Although I'm not lucky enough to work on the team behind Super Smash Bros Ultimate (whether it's Sora Ltd, Capcon or Hal Laboratory), at least I had the opportunity to subtitle the pre-recorded videos of Nintento Direct to Spanish as always, since last year . If you have the opportunity to learn more than one language, take advantage.

And as all that paragraph no one cares, I can confirm that the video lasted a little less than 13 minutes, and the most advisable is that they do not have high expectations as it was for E3.
The most relevant news: in the Direct announced 2 Echo and 3 new characters: Shadow the Hedgehog and Galacta Knight as Eco Fighters; Captain Toad, Meteos character (the DS game) and Simon Belmont as the new characters.
New and old scenarios like: Castle of Dracula, Tetris stage, a ****ing Minecraft stage, Brinstar Depths, Poké Floats, Ultra Megalopolis, and Kingdom of Valla.
There is not much to talk about the objects, a new one is the Yellow Shell that can bury the enemies, and the Whip for Castlevania.
Some new music track is heard in the background, one for Splatoon, and I thought one for Mario Odyssey, maybe for the Desertic world.
Not to mention that almost half of the time is spent talking about new combat mechanics as an air grip, and that they want to please both the competitive public and the casual public, allowing Smash to play in "two different ways" (aka Casual and Competitive mode).
And at the end, a clip of less than 30 seconds showing fragments of the new "story mode" of SSBU.
>Direct opens with Karate Joe
>Then shows new items assists and pokeballs like Magnesis, Paint Can, Ashley, Bandana Dee, Mimikyu, Buzzwole
>New Special Smash Feature Montage, Final Smash Meter, Character Per Stock, King Of The Hill
>Subspace:Tabuu's Reign, a retelling of Subspace where Tabuu is involved throughout the whole story and it has branching paths, new levels featuring nintendo locations, and many new fighters in the story. This is how fighters are unlocked
>Unlockable Costumes, spend coins to buy them. The original 12 have a 64 bit costume.
>Echo montage, Octoling, Chrom, Shadow, Dark Samus, Ninten all shown.
>Game has been delayed to April 19th
>K.Rool and Banjo Kazooie announced.
Tomorrow's Direct:

>Single Player mode revealed - More like SSBM, less like SSE. Just too many characters to do a full story mode with full cutscenes.
>Global Testsmash - Oct 13th & 14th
>SSBU Switch Holiday Bundles announced. Come with limited SSBU carrying case.
>Amiibo details (Snake, Wolf, Young Link etc)
>Chat with your friends online via the Switch online app
>Amiibo challenge mode - Upload your Amiibo fighter data online and have it compete against other amiibo fighters online.
>Announcing the SSBU Season One Pass - Ridley and some other announced characters comes free with the game, but future new characters will be released in intervals. Season One will bring 5 new characters and 8 new stages to the mix. The first character shown will be Banjo-Kazooie in partnership with Microsoft. The 2nd will be Octoling girl/boy. 3 others will be announced at a later date and the 5th will be another Ballot similar to SSB4. They throw a very self-aware Waluigi joke into this announcement.
>Ballot opens right after the Direct and ends September 1st. You will be able to vote for your top 3 characters in case you correctly guess one of the other unknown DLC characters.
> $19.99 for the Season One pass. Season Two will be released in Summer 2019. The plan is to really make the ULTIMATE version of SSB with continued support over the years.
>Strong emphasis on listening to the e-sport community and working with Smash Evo stars to ensure this game replaces Melee as the norm.
>Video montage of pro Smash players talking about why this will be the best version of Smash.
> SSBU Collectors Edition Announced - $100, comes with game, season pass, artbook, soundtrack CD and steelbook.
> Character Announcement - Rex and Pyra join the battle. Unique twist on final smash - Use it right away to summon Mythra or hold onto it and continue to damage your opponents to unlock Level IV Pneuma Final Smash.

~fin
Leak Info:

Around 1 Hour

Newcomers reveals:
Mike Jones from StarTropics, Spring Man and Ribbon Girl from Arms with Springtron as Echo Fighter for Spring Man, King K. Rool, Simon Belmont from Castlevania, Alm from Fire Emblem series (with Echoes: Shadows of Valentia outfit as default and Gaiden outfit as a secondary outfit), and Decidueye from Pokemon Sun and Moon will be revealed at the Direct.

Alternate Color changes:
Chrom's alternate color was actually transferred from veteran Ike to the newcomer Alm due to Sakurai combined the Path of Radiance design and Radiant Dawn together for Ike. Chrom is still Robin's Final Smash partner.

Assist Trophies reveals:
Mr. You from Sky Skipper, Tifa Lockhart from Final Fantasy VII, Tin Star from Tin Star, and StuntFX Race Car from StuntFX will be shown in the footage.

Side Note:
Sakurai will not change Waluigi Assist Trophy to Playable due to the toxic harassment comments he's getting received from the past months. He will change his mind if you respect Sakurai and he will possibly get Waluigi to be playable.
At this point everything feels like this to me:

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806

Can't wait for a rabid "INSERT CHARACTER HERE" fan to curse out the entire thread again.

Anyways, here's another session for everyone. I'm suspending the Count for now and focusing on archiving supposed leaks.
We all know who the frontrunners are, and it's just easier for me to focus my efforts on archiving and sorting through them when needed. If you all want counts for certain characters, I'm more than happen to oblige. If anyone wants to volunteer to take over the Count or work together with others on it let me know and I'll consider it. I'll remind everyone again because this is undoubtedly going to get drowned out in the Direct hype.

-----BEGIN-----

DWBKyGfsPRBe4lE/
=7xNq
-----END-----

View attachment 156220

Spooooooky Props for a little bit more effort than regular though. 4chan had to hunt for this one.
The upcoming Smash Direct will mostly go over the game modes of the game, but will have a few more announcements, namely a demo, a new echo fighter, and a new fighter.

> Classic Mode will be like Melee's, being a 12-stage gauntlet with a few minigames strewn within. These will be Break the Targets, Race to the Finish, and Target Blast.

>Barrel Toss will involve you throwing barrels into a pit full of coins and trophies, kept in blocks similar to the ones found in Smash 4's Trophy Rush. There will be obstacles along the way that your barrels will bounce off of. Each barrel costs 200 coins, and you can buy up to 5 each game.

>New game mode, Smash Party. This will be similar to both Smash Run and Smash Tour, having you race 3 other players to the end of a large board, with 5 nodes along a path that throw a random challenge at you. Defeat the challenge to gain buffs. Your path will be unique from the other players', and at the end you'll be exploring a Smash Run-esque map where you gather extra buffs until all four players are there. At the end, you'll face the other free players in a free-for-all 1-stock battle.

>8-player Smash is back.

>New Echo Fighter, Funky Kong, is announced. He's faster but weaker than Donkey Kong.

>Demo will have all the characters shown at E3, with new balance changes and bug fixes.

>New fighter, King K. Rool, is announced. He's similar to Bowser in terms of weight, speed, and power. His neutral B is a charged shot through his blunderbuss, side B makes him throw his crown like a boomerang, up B causes him to use his helicopter pack to hover in the air, and down B is a slam attack similar to Bowser's.

Thanks to a friend of mine closely associated with Nintendo, I got to see the Direct a day early. I know who's going to be revealed, and what content is going to be shown off.

Too many Assist Trophies to remember. But the prominent ones I noticed were Isabelle, Isaac, Chung-Li, Mallow, Dillon, Saki Aiyami, and Chibi-Robo.

Most of the stages shown have been soft-confirmed--as in, we know about them, but we never got a good look at them. Some of the new stages, however, include Fountain of Dreams, Paper Mario, New Donk City, and Gamer.

A ton of modes shown off in a montage. The ones I remember and would likely strike a cord with you guys include Target Mode, Smash Run, Tourney, and a new Battle mode similar to the final battles from Smash Tour (though I never saw that mode).

Sakurai confirms in said Direct that all characters are planned to be revealed by launch.

And that's pretty much it. If you have questions, I might answer them. But don't expect to actually hear from me straight away.
Josh Burns here, industry insider, with the leak I obtained from a contact at Nintendo.

New and returning assist trophies - Chibi Robo, Tails, Chocobo, Ashley, Saki Amamiya and Raiden will be shown at this direct.

New fighters - Shadow will be shown as an echo fighter of Sonic. Incineroar will be shown and his final smash will be Malicious Moonsault, and his stage will be Alolan Islands. Simon Belmont will be shown and his final smash will be Vampire Killer, and his stage is Dracula’s Castle. Jack Frost will be shown and his final smash is Black Frost where he transforms into the stronger Black Frost demon and his stage is Tokyo.

To end the direct Sakurai supposedly has a real bomb shell of an announcement and the hint my contact gave me was the word “Slayer”, and that was it.
[00:00-02:37] - Sakurai welcomes audience to Nintendo direct presentation, congratulates EVO winners
[02:37-09:50] - Sakurai goes on a long-winded tangent set to footage regarding some game balancing changes, mentions Bayonetta likely as a nod, says some underused characters like Pit and Olimar will be receiving competitive buffs
[09:50-13:34] - Sakurai shows a sizzler reel for some old and new stages. Returning stages include Fountain of Dreams, and new stages includes Pokefloats 2.
[13:34-25:54] - Sakurai discusses new game mode for Smash Ultimate. Equivalent of Mortal Kombat Challenge Tower, but also a story mode. Think tournament arcs from Dragon Ball Z. Difficult to explain, which is why Sakurai needs twelve minutes for this part.
[25:54-33:28] - Sakurai explains the return of some of the other game modes and how they function in the new game, slight changes including the ability to customize your own Classic Mode experience with match-ups you determine as well as length and stipulations. This new alteration of Classic Mode will be uploadable and downloadable for other players to enjoy. The original strain of Classic Mode, similar to the 3DS version, will return, but renamed as Pro Mode.
[33:28-35:03] - Sakurai thanks everyone for attending the Nintendo Direct, and the screen fades out to black, as Mario and Donkey Kong come onto the screen. They are facing off in a nondescript looking arena. They lunge towards each other, but before their blows meet, there is a loud knock. They both stop and look to the distance. An average, unassuming metal door is put into frame. The knocks get louder as Mario and DK visually tense up. The door opens, and a black silhouette stands in the doorway before a hard cut to black. A voice says "Hey, it's me, Goku!" as Goku is confirmed and we get the reveal, final smash being a Spirit Bomb with cameos from Piccolo, Krillin, Yamcha, and Vegeta.
Necrozma TBD
Revali TBD
Heihachi TBD
Dante - October
Dark Samus - Blog TBD
Isabelle - TBD
Black Shadow - TBD
SSBU Direct Tomorrow

First of all, I'm aware that this is just going to be tossed to the side as another fake leak and I understand people being skeptical, I'm sharing this on 4chan after all.
Nonetheless, here is some information about this Wednesday's direct I got from my friend who works at NoA. Here is the list of characters that will be announced.

-King K. Rool (will be announced at the very end of the Direct, similar to how Ridley was.)

Now I'm going to list of a few new items and stages that will either be directly mentioned or shown in the background of the direct.

-A Gyromite stage
-Geno (Assist Trophy)
-Boshi (Assist Trophy)
-Mallow (Assist Trophy)

Terrible timing considering all these fake leaks, but I have a friend whose working on smash ultimate and after chatting with him here’s what I’ve been able to gather:
The direct will start with a new trailer for the newest fighter, all the person told me was it was someone from the WarioWare series
Daddy Sakurai will open the direct with his usual greetings and talking about how development is going, and decides to go over some new stuff first, starting with some stages. Every old stage is (excluding already known returning ones, and the new BOTW stage) revealed to be returning along with New Donk City, a new Kirby stage based on a level from Star Allies, a stage based on Stone Carving City from Wario Land: Shake It, and then Sakurai hits it with 2 back to back bombshells, first off is that Pyrosphere and Miiverse will not be returning, and second is that every version of FD will be in ultimate, which means you can play on FD using 64, Melee, Brawl, 3DS/Wii U or Ultimate’s theme
New assist trophies are shown next, along with a few returning ones not shown at e3, which include the likes of Raving Rabbids, the professior from the 2 ROB games on NES and 9-Volt
After some more trivial stuff, like some online outlines and new trophies (over 1000 in the game!) Sakurai ends the direct with 1 last trailer, showcasing a brand new story, which dosent seem as fleshed out as Brawls, but same concept, venture in different video game worlds building up your roster to stop a newly revived Tabuu, along with Bowser, Ganon, Wario, Ridley, and among all the villains (which also include stage bosses, like Metalface and Dark Lord from find mii) is the Octolings, which will be shown on the Smash website shortly after the direct.
Yes, I'm well aware that this looks suspicious on this page, I just hijacked my son's WIX page. Anyway...

Last night, I received some information about the upcoming Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Direct from a friend who works at Nintendo of Europe. Essentially what he told me is this:

The Direct starts with the ending of the Ridley announcement trailer, with Zero Suit Samus jumping into the sky and launching herself into the camera. Just before she hits the camera, it cuts to a shot from behind her. She’s about to hit Ridley in the face, but she gets stopped when a stereotypical white bone is thrown into her, causing her to collapse. When she hits the floor Megalovania begins to play. The bone flies backwards out of her body. The camera follows the bone as it flies into the hands of Sans, from Undertale, who is then revealed as a playable character with the tagline “sans gives you a bad time” written in lower case and Comic Sans. There’s then a short gameplay trailer about Sans before one last CG cutscene where, as Sans and Ridley fight, an Assist Trophy and a Pokeball drop to the floor behind them. It then cuts to Masahiro Sakurai, who gives an in depth look at the movesets of Ridley and Sans, similar to the one for the Inkling in the E3 Direct. He then reveals some new stages, including a new version of the Mario Maker stage (possibly a hint to a sequel?) with more possible variations than before with new level themes and games which include the North American version of Super Mario Bros. 2, Super Mario Land and what appears to be a version of Super Mario 64. As well as this stage, there is one based on Studiopolis Zone from Sonic Mania, one based on the Underground from Undertale, a new Mario Kart stage based on Waluigi Pinball and the reveal of Pokefloats 2 (now with a lot more Pokemon) alongside the original. Then some more items are shown off (that’s all I know, he didn’t elaborate further) before Sakurai seamlessly transitioning into a new CG trailer. The trailer starts with the Assist Trophy and Pokeball dropping to the floor as Sans and Ridley fight. The Assist Trophy has a small crack in it. Every second or so, the crack gets bigger with the sound of glass being hit by metal. After a few seconds, a small hole is formed as a tennis racket flies out and back in. Waluigi breaks his way out of the Trophy and is revealed as a playable character with the tagline “Waluigi Surprises Everyone!” before he bends down and picks up the Pokeball and, as he’s about to throw it at Sans and Ridley, it also breaks open in his hand, revealing Decidueye as a playable character with the tagline “Decidueye Gets Released!” followed by a gameplay trailer of both Waluigi and Decidueye. After this there’s a short close up shot of a wheel, which has a “3” written on it, driving along. According to my friend this is a car from Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts. At a future point (possibly in the Autumn Nintendo Direct) there’s going to be a trailer where these two are revealed. Just to be clear, my friend has confirmed that the car is not part of their moveset, the scene is just a continuation of Nuts and Bolts. That’s about everything he told me. Obviously, take it with a room full of salt, we were a few pints deep when he told me, so… yeah.
Hello all. My name is John, but you can call me FireDolphin. I have news regarding the upcoming Super Smash Bros. Direct on August 8th.

Super Smash Bros. Direct
-25 mins long
-Sakurai says that globally this character was very very popular and asked for frequently
TAUNTS
Sides - KKR pulls out a remote, and presses the button on it to no end. Depending on which direction the player moves, KKR throws the remote in the opposite direction, and the flying remote functions just like Snake's box, being able to hit someone.
A/A TILTS
Up - A quick claw swipe.
All of these attacks can be followed up with an uppercut if A is pressed again afterwards. *Down* is the only direction this doesn't apply to. Because of this, *Down* causes a small knockback, but the other attacks will hold the target/targets in place for the uppercut.
----------AIR----------
SMASH ATTACKS
Up - A headbutt
Down - KKR pulls a Kremling from nowhere, and swings him around like a rag doll by the leg.
SPECIALS
Neutral - KKR calls out up to three Kremlings who follow him. They will dash and jump towards any targets, latching on to them. They deal damage over time and slow targets down. Think of it like football when you're trying to run with some guy holding on to your waist. Since Kremlings want to get paid for their work, they will run away when the banana icon above their head changes from green to yellow to brown.
Sides - KKR throws a metal barrel. If he has a Kremling with him, the Kremling will run on the barrel, increasing damage, travel distance, and the hitbox. The Kremling will latch onto an enemy that is hit, or he will leap off of the barrel trying to latch onto someone anyways.
Down - The traditional DK butt slam, but y'know, K. Rool's version of it. It's much quicker than Bowser's slam, and it also creates a shock wave just like DK64 did.
Up - Remember when KKR was a pirate? Yeah, he pulls out his gun and uses it to shoot upwards, diagonally.
FINAL SMASH
King K. Rool grabs everyone in front of him and places them all in one of his chambers. Sitting in his evil chair, he presses a series of buttons that shock, burn, freeze, and explode the room, all while he is grinning and laughing at this wonderful sight. Targets will be knocked back considerably far, left with damage over time if they survive the torture chamber.

Then, Modes.
Modes include:
Adventure Mode - 1P - 2P
Smash Run

Sakurai Announces hardware bundles up for sale on Release Day, as well as a new Joy - Con variant. The Joy - Con will be Black(L) White(R).

Sakurai announces a Global Demo for smash that will be availible at a "later date" (To Be Revealed in Septmber 4th Direct)

Basic Attacks

Smash Moves:

Grabs:
Neutral: Tangles you in the whip. Holds you for as long the button is held down or the opponent gets themselves free.
Grab+Punch: Grabs you, then stabs you in the chest with a wooden stake. (Doesn't actually stay there or have any bloody violence....sorry)
Forward+Throw: Grabs opponent with whip, then whips them out, leaving them to fall backward. (well, backward from where they are.)

Special Moves:
B: Axe: Throws an axe, which goes in an arc before coming down. This is a slow, hard to aim projectile, but it damages more than the daggers.
B + Forward: Dagger: Simon throws a dagger. He can throw these more easily, quicker, and more in a straight line than axes, but they do less damage.
B + Up: Morning Star: Simon uses the Morning Star whip extension to grab upwards, or, if he wants to, whip an opponent above himself. Once Simon latches onto something, he'll start swinging around until he is released onto something.
B + Down: Holy Water: Simon throws down a vial of Holy Water, which causes a small flame on the ground upon impact.

Final Smash: Fire Whip/Spinning Cross: Simon whips up in the air, and his whip stands straight up as it catches on fire and increases in length, and he grasps in his other hand a cross. Now Simon's whip is extra long and damaging, and his B and B forward have been replaced with the mighty Spinning Cross, which has all of the advantages and none of the drawbacks of the Axe and Dagger, and comes back to Simon like a boomerang. Unfortunately, these changes only last for about 15 seconds, or until Simon gets KOed.

End Of Direct
-Adventure mode
-Target Smash
Online modes
For glory and for fun comes back but with omega battlefield/FD and optional hazards being options
Isabelle and Simon Belmont are going to be revealed alongside paper Mario and a new Pokémon
Although I'm not lucky enough to work on the team behind Super Smash Bros Ultimate (whether it's Sora Ltd, Capcon or Hal Laboratory), at least I had the opportunity to subtitle the pre-recorded videos of Nintento Direct to Spanish as always, since last year . If you have the opportunity to learn more than one language, take advantage.

And as all that paragraph no one cares, I can confirm that the video lasted a little less than 13 minutes, and the most advisable is that they do not have high expectations as it was for E3.
The most relevant news: in the Direct announced 2 Echo and 3 new characters: Shadow the Hedgehog and Galacta Knight as Eco Fighters; Captain Toad, Meteos character (the DS game) and Simon Belmont as the new characters.
New and old scenarios like: Castle of Dracula, Tetris stage, a ****ing Minecraft stage, Brinstar Depths, Poké Floats, Ultra Megalopolis, and Kingdom of Valla.
There is not much to talk about the objects, a new one is the Yellow Shell that can bury the enemies, and the Whip for Castlevania.
Some new music track is heard in the background, one for Splatoon, and I thought one for Mario Odyssey, maybe for the Desertic world.
Not to mention that almost half of the time is spent talking about new combat mechanics as an air grip, and that they want to please both the competitive public and the casual public, allowing Smash to play in "two different ways" (aka Casual and Competitive mode).
And at the end, a clip of less than 30 seconds showing fragments of the new "story mode" of SSBU.
>Then shows new items assists and pokeballs like Magnesis, Paint Can, Ashley, Bandana Dee, Mimikyu, Buzzwole
>New Special Smash Feature Montage, Final Smash Meter, Character Per Stock, King Of The Hill
>Subspace:Tabuu's Reign, a retelling of Subspace where Tabuu is involved throughout the whole story and it has branching paths, new levels featuring nintendo locations, and many new fighters in the story. This is how fighters are unlocked
>Unlockable Costumes, spend coins to buy them. The original 12 have a 64 bit costume.
Tomorrow's Direct:

>Single Player mode revealed - More like SSBM, less like SSE. Just too many characters to do a full story mode with full cutscenes.
>Amiibo challenge mode - Upload your Amiibo fighter data online and have it compete against other amiibo fighters online.
>Announcing the SSBU Season One Pass - Ridley and some other announced characters comes free with the game, but future new characters will be released in intervals. Season One will bring 5 new characters and 8 new stages to the mix. The first character shown will be Banjo-Kazooie in partnership with Microsoft. The 2nd will be Octoling girl/boy. 3 others will be announced at a later date and the 5th will be another Ballot similar to SSB4. They throw a very self-aware Waluigi joke into this announcement.
>Ballot opens right after the Direct and ends September 1st. You will be able to vote for your top 3 characters in case you correctly guess one of the other unknown DLC characters.
> $19.99 for the Season One pass. Season Two will be released in Summer 2019. The plan is to really make the ULTIMATE version of SSB with continued support over the years.
>Strong emphasis on listening to the e-sport community and working with Smash Evo stars to ensure this game replaces Melee as the norm.
>Video montage of pro Smash players talking about why this will be the best version of Smash.
> SSBU Collectors Edition Announced - $100, comes with game, season pass, artbook, soundtrack CD and steelbook.
> Character Announcement - Rex and Pyra join the battle. Unique twist on final smash - Use it right away to summon Mythra or hold onto it and continue to damage your opponents to unlock Level IV Pneuma Final Smash.

~fin
Leak Info:

Around 1 Hour

Newcomers reveals:
Mike Jones from StarTropics, Spring Man and Ribbon Girl from Arms with Springtron as Echo Fighter for Spring Man, King K. Rool, Simon Belmont from Castlevania, Alm from Fire Emblem series (with Echoes: Shadows of Valentia outfit as default and Gaiden outfit as a secondary outfit), and Decidueye from Pokemon Sun and Moon will be revealed at the Direct.

Alternate Color changes:
Chrom's alternate color was actually transferred from veteran Ike to the newcomer Alm due to Sakurai combined the Path of Radiance design and Radiant Dawn together for Ike. Chrom is still Robin's Final Smash partner.

Assist Trophies reveals:
Mr. You from Sky Skipper, Tifa Lockhart from Final Fantasy VII, Tin Star from Tin Star, and StuntFX Race Car from StuntFX will be shown in the footage.

Side Note:
Sakurai will not change Waluigi Assist Trophy to Playable due to the toxic harassment comments he's getting received from the past months. He will change his mind if you respect Sakurai and he will possibly get Waluigi to be playable.
Leak 5

Mario as FighterZ DLC.

**** I'd buy it.

Shroob

Sup?

-----BEGIN-----

DWBKyGfsPRBe4lE/
=7xNq
-----END-----

View attachment 156220

>8-player Smash is back.

Necrozma TBD
Revali TBD
Heihachi TBD
Dante - October
Dark Samus - Blog TBD
Isabelle - TBD
Black Shadow - TBD
SSBU Direct Tomorrow

-A Gyromite stage
-Geno (Assist Trophy)
-Boshi (Assist Trophy)
-Mallow (Assist Trophy)

Super Smash Bros. Direct
-25 mins long
TAUNTS
A/A TILTS
Up - A quick claw swipe.
----------AIR----------
SMASH ATTACKS
Up - A headbutt
SPECIALS
FINAL SMASH

Then, Modes.
Modes include:
Adventure Mode - 1P - 2P
Smash Run

Basic Attacks

Smash Moves:

Grabs:

Special Moves:

End Of Direct
-Adventure mode
-Target Smash
Online modes

Tomorrow's Direct:

~fin
Leak Info:

Around 1 Hour

Newcomers reveals:

Alternate Color changes:

Assist Trophies reveals:

Side Note:
At this point, why even humor the ones who don't mention Simon or anything Castlevania at all for the Direct?

I know it's for completionist sake, but they're almost dead on arrival it feels.

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
Someone made some art of "Redeye" candidates on Twitter.

I like how Waluigi is making himself bloodshot just so he can fit in.
>Joker doesn't typically have red eyes
>Sees Joker anyway

ALL ABOARD THE HYPE TRAIN

At this point, why even humor the ones who don't mention Simon or anything Castlevania at all for the Direct?

I know it's for completionist sake, but they're almost dead on arrival it feels.
Supposed leaks are alive until proven dead. I've maintained this stance since the beginning of this project and I'll maintain it until the end.

Last edited:

blazefan519

Smash Ace

-----BEGIN-----

DWBKyGfsPRBe4lE/
=7xNq
-----END-----

View attachment 156220

>8-player Smash is back.

Necrozma TBD
Revali TBD
Heihachi TBD
Dante - October
Dark Samus - Blog TBD
Isabelle - TBD
Black Shadow - TBD
SSBU Direct Tomorrow

-A Gyromite stage
-Geno (Assist Trophy)
-Boshi (Assist Trophy)
-Mallow (Assist Trophy)

Super Smash Bros. Direct
-25 mins long
TAUNTS
A/A TILTS
Up - A quick claw swipe.
----------AIR----------
SMASH ATTACKS
Up - A headbutt
SPECIALS
FINAL SMASH

Then, Modes.
Modes include:
Adventure Mode - 1P - 2P
Smash Run

Basic Attacks

Smash Moves:

Grabs:

Special Moves:

End Of Direct
-Adventure mode
-Target Smash
Online modes

Tomorrow's Direct:

~fin
Leak Info:

Around 1 Hour

Newcomers reveals:

Alternate Color changes:

Assist Trophies reveals:

Side Note:
Was actually buying into Leak 5 until that last comment kek. Leak 1 is also pretty interesting. Either way, unless by some miracle Simon isn't in the Direct tomorrow, most of these leaks are already proven fake.
I have 42 supposed leaks relating to the Smash Bros. Direct tomorrow.

Good god. Like, come on it's literally only been 3 days from announcement to Direct.

Last edited:

Shroob

Sup?
As much as I wanna stay up, I think I'll just sleep through it tbh. Simon wouldn't have been 'that' big of a surprise, and I personally don't think he'll be alongside anyone else, but that's just me.

Cosmic77

Smash Hero
Switch FC
2166-0541-5238
As much as I wanna stay up, I think I'll just sleep through it tbh. Simon wouldn't have been 'that' big of a surprise, and I personally don't think he'll be alongside anyone else, but that's just me.
I feel ya. I skipped out on the July 2013 reveal because Gematsu was unbreakable and I already knew Chrom was the newcomer.

But seriously, you shouldn't follow Verge's claims to a T and assume every character will be obvious. Keep in mind that Simon was leaked to him back in April, whereas Isabelle and Incineroar were leaked much later. Who knows? His source could be wrong with his later predictions, and you could potentially miss out on a very unexpected reveal today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom