• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Riot I @ State College, PA Dec. 6 Results

LatexRhombus

Smash Journeyman
unfortunately, i only have

plank vs umbra (grand finals)
umbra vs truth (loser's finals)
umbra vs kruton (semis)
kruton vs pav (quarter finals)

next time i can record whatever...sorry bout this past time

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
was that ur wii on the same tv as the dvd? i have tons of awesome matches on there LOL

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
hahahaha idk there were just tons of random 3 stocks and stuff that i would like to see again. i think the 3 stock vs kruton was saved on there

you could just put them up as "plank vs ROB" or "plank vs snake" or whatever, i just kinda wanna watch a few of them again i did some cool stuff :p

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
oh of course, take your time lol i am just glad they arent lost forever :p

Hitman JT

The Infinite One
NNID
JT.Hitman
3DS FC
1435-5432-6684
of course the first vid uploaded would be the one of me gettin my a$$ kicked :p
you should upload the one of umbra suiciding twice on Yoshi's next

Iron Jawbone

Servant of Malroth
Nasty: Those were good matches we had, but if you want to put up videos, could I ask that you skip the one where we were on Yoshi's Island? That match was a bit embarrassing for me.

~Nasty~

Smash Lord
Nasty: Those were good matches we had, but if you want to put up videos, could I ask that you skip the one where we were on Yoshi's Island? That match was a bit embarrassing for me.
lol Violent-D, i'm sorry, but it's only one of 3 vids i have from the tournament. it's not THAT embarrassing, my Lucas is good.

I want to see this Toon Link carnage. POST IT NAO >:O
haha M@V, it'll be a little while till i get it on youtube, i'm pretty busy with finals. don't worry though, i'll let you know when i put it on there. and yeah, the vid i have of us is me crushing you the first life (you did 8% to me) and then you coming back and almost winning. it's a good vid for both of us. :) no hard feelings

Iron Jawbone

Servant of Malroth
Well, if you REALLY have to upload it, I'd rather go uncredited if you don't mind. >_>

_umbra_

Smash Champion
:(

might as well ask, does anyone care that i'm uploading your videos right now? as in me, truth, pav, kruton, and plank later (finals are on a different disk :( expect them next week-ish?).

_umbra_

Smash Champion
no zelda

10zeldas

in other news, i'm making the results thread now, just waiting for one last video to process. hold your pants on

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Is anyone coming down to CH4.5? You all should, you could place well, plus like the best players in the world will be there, so you should come

_umbra_

Smash Champion
I only have one final on monday and one on friday, so if I study this week I should be able to pull it off. Dobs please drive us, I'll give you gas money of course :)

_umbra_

Smash Champion
Is penn state the only place that has finals next week? Everyone else I've heard from says they're this week :(

Such bad timing, I want to play the rest of MD/VA

LatexRhombus

Smash Journeyman
Is penn state the only place that has finals next week? Everyone else I've heard from says they're this week :(

Such bad timing, I want to play the rest of MD/VA
lol youre on your own this time =P if you actually do end up going, but you know wed accompany you later

Top Bottom