• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Riot I @ State College, PA Dec. 6 Results

dextasmurf

Smash Lord
NAsty:hahah u got jokes...Im ranked number 1 at our school wut about u(5 or 6)??lol...Anyways yea for our first time on teams making 5th aint bad lol....As always ur great to play against and have as a partner ( ur not fun to play against when i have ur lucas at 120 and u DI my Fsmash :( )... P.S thanks for driving us to the tourney and baq to our school

Rev: lol yea well my full nickname is Chaotic $murf so i use chaos or smurf sometimes lol...OUr match was cool would of liked to play more friendlies though..Keep up that sick as* G&W

Kruton: thanks for hosting the tourney it was real fun.. OUr match was cool too I"ll get u next time :)

PAV: we only got to play like 2 friendlies and i see u working on that MArth man keep it up, and u already kno ur back kicking wolf pwns lol

M@V: hey wut can i say man u underestimated me cuase u pwn'd me when i first got there...UR FOx is good just Robotic like...GG's

Truth: Nice meeting u man...Unfortunately i only saw u pwning and didnt get a chance to diddy ditto with u, I think a lot of pllz would of liked to see that...Next time and congrats on placing 3rd man 2 Mk's back to back aint easy...

Umbra: sick as Mk man....U were my hardest and first Mk to face for that whole day...I had a tuff time cause i didnt eat my anti meta knight cookies :(....congrats on 2nd man u deserved it

Phase: Man ur TL is s0o0o good man...U really got the art of his short hop arrow and chain down man keep it up....

ViolentD: Aww man ur Bowser kicks *** man lol, along with ur Wario...We played a lot of friendlies and they were all good..Keep it up bro.

To all those I missed i apologize but nice meeting you and playing u if i did...

~CH@otic $murf~

LatexRhombus

Smash Journeyman
lmao....NO but i heard about it lol....wut exactly happened btw
mav and truth were winning in doubles; they each had 1 stock left agasint plank who had 1 stock (his partner was dead), plank knocked them off the map to the same side and truth (olimar) used his b-up to grab the edge, but missed and spiked mav at the same time lol

Hitman JT

The Infinite One
NNID
JT.Hitman
3DS FC
1435-5432-6684
mav and truth were winning in doubles; they each had 1 stock left agasint plank who had 1 stock (his partner was dead), plank knocked them off the map to the same side and truth (olimar) used his b-up to grab the edge, but missed and spiked mav at the same time lol
-_-;

10tens

_umbra_

Smash Champion
or you could join teched out enterprises...
psu+northeast pa+kadiev lol
we don't really have a psu crew we're just all in that lol

Iron Jawbone

Servant of Malroth
Great tournament! Yeah, the only thing missing is a crew battle, and I would be all up for that if we could somehow get the chance. I also would like to thank everyone else for their kind words, and I do believe it's time for me to do a shoutout of my own.

Kruton: Excellent tournament, you should be proud of yourself. Didn't have to play you because Bowser knows where you live!

Truth: It's always tons of fun playing you. Maybe it's just me, but our matches always seem epic, even in friendlies. Great stuff, and I look forward to our next clash of Giant Turtle Dragon vs. Space Plant Master. ^_^

DextaSmurf: Said it before, said it again, amazing Diddy. Not only was playing you fun, but the laughs during friendlies really made it. Also, I'm really sorry again about the dissapointing second match were I SD'd twice. Wh00 bananas!

MAV: Good to see another friendly face. I love the irony of Bowser vs. Fox matches with the size difference. Sorry again about the doubles match you had, but it was a one of a kind instance.

Nasty: Nice to see a fellow underused at the tournament. Every match we played was a hoot and a hollar. I noticed that in the matches we played it had the highest ratio of connecting slow smash attacks. Ahhh, great fun, I'd love to play you again.

AZ: Dedede needs to learn how to "GET DAT DER KIRBAH!" ^_^

Hugo!: Hyrule Temple in a tournament match, WH00!!

Umbra: Gotta find the time to play against your Metaknight and learn.

Hitman JT

The Infinite One
NNID
JT.Hitman
3DS FC
1435-5432-6684
Violent D!! I was wondering when u were gonna show up :grin:
Yeah our matches were epic for sure, like a new age David vs. Goliath or something. Always fun

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Next time Kruton, if you want to do crews, just skip melee and start earlier (say, 11:30am as the start?) if the venue guy allows it. You could run Brawl teams and be done by 2:00, brawl singles done by 6:30, and the crew battle done by 8:30.

Editz:

10WalljumpsonfinalD

Dobs1007

Smash Ace
Next time Kruton, if you want to do crews, just skip melee and start earlier (say, 11:30am as the start?) if the venue guy allows it. You could run Brawl teams and be done by 2:00, brawl singles done by 6:30, and the crew battle done by 8:30.

Editz:

10WalljumpsonfinalD
Skip melee = :(

dextasmurf

Smash Lord
our crew is 3

i think altoona and PSU should merge

central pa crew :)
Hey hey dont forget Penn state berks!!!! If there was a Penn State crew battle tourney (P.S. ERKS VS P.S. ALTOONA VS P.S. MAIN VS P.S. HARRISBURG) we would def be there (IF not win the **** thing;).....Yes to sound cocky lol.....COme ON kRUTON HOST IT and do the **** thing!

_umbra_

Smash Champion
might as well let scranton participate if they can get out here

with slim on the worthington team they might win lol

let's invite everyone but philly :p

SLAYERCoLdKiLr

Smash Journeyman
The tournament was a lot of fun. I wanted to enter everything, but I wasn't at PSU for the tournament mostly, I was there to chill with my friends mostly, drink, poker, bar hopping, and watching the eagles game. My friend wanted to come, so I went with him mostly to have some fun. Couldn't enter brawl singles, but I'll do it next time.

Umbra - good **** in melee. Too bad I only got to play plank twice, once in 2nd round of winners, then losers finals, but we'll play a lot next time. Cmon man, choose someone other than metaknight. It's too easy.

Plankk - Fun melee matches. I wish I spent more time playing melee to give you more than one loss on green greens lol, but maybe next time haha. Congrats on winning both singles

Kruton - Good playing you in teams. I wanted to get out so I could spend most of the night with my friends, so next time we'll play out that money match. The tournament went really well and I'm glad I could help by getting the tv. Laggy tv's = teh sux0rz

To everyone else I played and met, good ****

Next tournament Kruton, we'll hopefully chill sometime before and after, pull a std, or drink or some ****. I was just too busy having fun with ma buds. Hahah, it's time for another period of me not playing brawl or melee until the next tournament.

LatexRhombus

Smash Journeyman
Hey hey dont forget Penn state berks!!!! If there was a Penn State crew battle tourney (P.S. ERKS VS P.S. ALTOONA VS P.S. MAIN VS P.S. HARRISBURG) we would def be there (IF not win the **** thing;).....Yes to sound cocky lol.....COme ON kRUTON HOST IT and do the **** thing!
prolly should be state college vs the rest

~Nasty~

Smash Lord
well smurf, i'm currently ranked 4th but only bc i can never play who's ranked 3rd :(.. and thanks for the DI compliment, everyone hates my DI with Lucas... and as far as crew battles are concerned... Penn State Berks will definitely be there to represent.

Thanks violent-D.. i had a blast playing you too and i'd love to play you again... keep showing those underused characters some love and i will too. :)

_umbra_

Smash Champion
I wish I played an underused character... so much mk hate lol

It's tough being a kirby fan.

edit: oh yeah, as far as videos are concerned, I think these were the recorded sets:
umbra vs. plank (finals)
umbra vs. truth (loser's finals)
truth vs. plank (winner's finals)
kruton vs. pav
kruton vs. umbra
kruton vs. plank

I think that's it, but I'm really not sure. Latex is working his *** off, and says they'll all be uploaded around wednesday?

I'll make a thread in the video section when we get enough, but no one goes in there anymore lol

~Nasty~

Smash Lord
i can put up some videos too but the quality is, well, let's just say sub-par. hahah.

these are what i have:

Nasty vs. Umbra (corneria)
Nasty vs. M@V (friendly)
Nasty vs. Violent-D (friendly)

these vids would of course be for your entertainment. :)

_umbra_

Smash Champion
oh man, I didn't know you took videos

lol corneria

put them up if you don't mind, I want to show melon that toon link **** crazy lol

_umbra_

Smash Champion
I know, I haven't had a chance to see what my mk looks like since february

I took the idea of charged fsmash mindgames and ran way too far with it :(

but that's why i'm in TOE lol

Top Bottom