• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash-Mex X! July 23-25! More affordable than APEX!

no. 1 smash daddy

Smash Ace
Oficial thread, but in spanish:

http://www.smash-mex.com/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=519

Soon the english version, anybody that wish to help me, contact me please, i need people that speak perfectly english, spanish no needed or almost no need.
I can help you with the english, although I dont get myself very often over the internet, but if you need any help I´ll let you know over the messenger ok?

Meme

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
6939 6733 3968
UPDATE those interested on the SouthWest (who might be redirected from the S.West Social SMX thread).

We're planning a trip to San Antonio, TX to pick up a player who'll go to SMX, anyone interested to tag along please PM me or use MSN.
With all needed cautions of course...

-The plan is July, Sat. 17th San Antonio
-Head to N. Laredo (Mexico side housing included)
-Sunday 19th night 3AM Head to GDL by bus from Laredo (US side) [$110.00 ~119.00 USD round trip no refund policy (discount not included)] From Greyhound Bus line.
-Arrive at GDL
-???
-Profit
- Return by bus on the same bus line on the night of the 25th

Deap

Smash Ace
NNID
Deap92x
i'm from mexico(my family descent is from europe)

i'm living/studying english in canada right now

YES

mexico is dangerous

but Guadalajara,Monterrey,Sonora State or north mexico IS NOT dangerous

PEOPLE PLEASE MAKE A SMASH MEX IN NORTH MEXICO!

Deap

Smash Ace
NNID
Deap92x
I thought Monterrey was like one of the safest cities in Mexico. Oh well, it's what have you. I know Blunted_Object10 (player from Canada) was interested in going. Someone might want to try contacting him.
hahaha

eric maybe is going the next year

he is going to fly to my house in north mexico than smash mex

maybe next year:bee:

Atlus8

Smash Master
Alright, I just bought my ticket for $335 with one stop each way, so s#!+ just got real! Pickups/dropoffs/housing is covered as well for those of you who just might consider going!

Rickety

Peace and Love
. . .

Hey Atlus, sorry to inconvenience you like this, but could you cross me off from the "Interested" list on the first page? I'm not "Interested" anymore.

. . .

Mark me down as confirmed, because I'm going to Smash-Mex! Hooray! <3

<3 <3 <3

Atlus8

Smash Master
Hey Atlus, sorry to inconvenience you like this, but could you cross me off from the "Interested" list on the first page? I'm not "Interested" anymore.

. . .

Mark me down as confirmed, because I'm going to Smash-Mex! Hooray! <3

<3 <3 <3
OMG! I was reading the first part saying to myself, "I wouldn't think he would be going since this isn't the biggest tourny happening in the summer and money is another thing!", only to be mindgamed by the second part! This is really great!

I read over at the Smash-Mex website that Havok and MikeHaze might go for Brawl! Know anything about that?!

Rickety

Peace and Love
Hooray! I'm happy that you're happy! <3

I'm not sure about MikeHAZE, but Havok was originally going to go (he's the one who actually mentioned it to me), but at dinner with him yesterday he told me that next semester's tuition is going to prevent him from going. You know what this means, right?

It means that we have to convince him that that he'll take first in singles and make enough money to cover the cost and, depending on the turnout, maybe come away with a little bit extra! <3

Atlus8

Smash Master
I honestly couldn't say what the turnout will be since I hardly know the Mexico scene! MAYBE, if he were to confirmed his attendance it might give attendance an extra boost since Mexico doesn't see much players outside their country! Of course, it's no guarantee that more players would show up! Idk . . .

Rickety

Peace and Love
Well, whether he goes or not, we'll still have lots of fun! :]

Ooh, quick question! Is there anybody in particular that I'm supposed to give my flight information to?

Rickety

Peace and Love
Awesome! Thanks so much for your help!

I just finished signing up for an account on that site, so I'll message him right away. :]

Atlus8

Smash Master
I guess this would be my last call if there is at least one more person out there that would want to go to Smash-Mex! Plane tickets RIGHT NOW are $365! Going out on the 21 and coming back on the 26! Remember, trips from and to the airport are covered and housing as well! Tournament is gonna be $120 MXN for singles and $120 MXN for teams! That's less than $20 in U.S currency! NO venue fee! Make sure you have a passport already if you wanna go!

Top Bottom