• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Back Room Weekly Character Discussions! FINAL UPDATES: Ness + Lucas. All done!!

Ebonyks

Smash Apprentice
Can someone from the back room let us know when to expect an update in this thread? It's been over a month, and the puzzle was solved weeks ago.

mimic_king

Smash Lord
I think OS is creating a really long puzzle and is thinking about what questions he should put to make it extremely hard. Plus, the SBR has been really busy and I heard they're creating the new tier list.

When you look at the number of characters left, you'll understand that they're trying really hard to make a hint that won't be obvious.

Just wait till there are two characters left. I would enjoy seeing how they do that.

jber4life

Smash Apprentice
The hint is already up.

Hint For 34!!

should ready 341!, but there is a typo.

So it is 3+4+1!
which is 8, and the 8th person on the tier list is wario.

OMG OMG

MarKO X

Smash Champion
NNID
legendnumberM
3DS FC
2595-2072-2390
Switch FC
so um... how long has this hint been here?

mimic_king

Smash Lord
What would happen if we reported a mod's post in his board? Would he give himself an infraction?

I know this is dumb, but we need something to do before the hint gets here.

FatJackieChan

Smash Journeyman
I'm pretty sure the next character is Lucas. Since his Forward B is his main offense. I can't wait for the next the next few to finish so please hurry up!

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
34 was Fox. No time to update this thread.

Also, sorry for taking so long, but the SBR is extremely busy currently. Between the new tier list and the new ruleset, we don't have the time to finish off the last 3 characters just yet.

Veril

Frame Savant
Of course my old and new main have to be 2 of the 4 characters not done yet.

Oh well, as long as its up eventually. I'm excited and at the same time disgusted by the thought of the Jigglypuff and Lucas discussions.

Demenise

Smash Journeyman
Obviously they're grouping Ness + Lucas together, but there's a 90% chance that you two were being sarcastic.

Top Bottom