• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Back Room Weekly Character Discussions! FINAL UPDATES: Ness + Lucas. All done!!

mimic_king

Smash Lord
Fox does suck in Brawl, but at least he isn't Yoshi.
THANK YOU!!! I've been trying to say that but then everyone was all like, "NOOOOO!!!". But then i say that fox was "okay". he SUCKS!! he was so amazing in melee and they made him sucks so bad. WHY?

_Phloat_

Smash Champion
I wonder why they put Wario off so much... He is a very interesting character, would be nice to see what the BR thinks about him and his potential.

Noa.

Smash Master
I would like to learn more about what the BR thought of the PK boys. They held both of them off until the end. And now, the world may never know.

infomon

Smash Scientist
It's sad that this project / thread stopped, because this whole thread was so epic. I really got to "know" (in some sense) a bunch of familiar names here, with all the hints and character guessing and arguments lol.

Too good.

leonbird

Smash Rookie
though the synopsis of characters are helpful it all depends on how the player uses the character. i've joined and watched tournaments where even the underdog characters in brawl make it to the top.

mimic_king

Smash Lord
well duh. everyone knows that. people want to know how to use the character though. and not all of the bad characters make it to the top.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
I thought I'd let you guys know:

The hint has been here. We're just waiting for you to find it before moving on.

infomon

Smash Scientist
..... and jigglypuff :(

the numbering scheme in the OP is off by one because of Mewtwo's inclusion :)

I'm stumped as to where the hint is, lol. hmmmmmmmmmmmm.............

GO GO GO!

Top Bottom