• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 VS. Brawl: Graphics Comparisons

BigHairyFart

Salty Supreme
NNID
JackAzzMcTittles
The pic you have as Falcons taunt is actually his knee (F-air) I believe.
Ah, damn... Well, I got the correct snapshot, but I'm having trouble posting it here, what with the servers exploding and whatnot. I may be able to correct it later, but right now I have to get ready for work, sorry.

EDIT: Fixed now that servers are not as overloaded.

Last edited:

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
We can do a stage comparison of Green Hill Zone.

BigHairyFart

Salty Supreme
NNID
JackAzzMcTittles
Added Meta Knight. A lot of his stuff was hard to determine, but I still think I captured just how much better he looks than he did in Brawl.

shapular

Smash Ace
It's Project: M compared to Smash 4.

Because why the hell not?
I'm sure you could find some fan-made stages related to other Smash 4 stages, but no fan stage is ever going to look as good as an official one, so why bother comparing? Besides, this is supposed to be a Smash 4 vs. Brawl comparison thread.

xxEliteAlicexx

Smash Journeyman
NNID
xxEliteAlicexx
I'm talking to everyone. That's fine though unless you are a heel fanatic lol. I'm referring to focusing Samus' breasts and butt in a sexual context and continuing to sensualize/rave about it. We get it and its time to move on.

Personal, I was more drawn to her mole on the right side of her chin.
OMG!?!? YOU TOO?!?!? That's like the first thing I was looking for to see if Samus would truely be her Other M model 100%!!!

Elaith

Smash Cadet
NNID
Sonic12040
The comparisons are fantastic! Donkey Kong's hair is definitely benefiting from Smash 4 Wii U.

Top Bottom