• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Speculation Chart [WE UPDATE NOW]

Ove

Smash Journeyman
Unlike some other arrogant individuals, one of which on the front page that shall not be named
Just say it straight out.

Can someone explain to me why Birdo isn't on the Chart?

-Goroh and B. Shadow are the only F-Zero characters with any sort of chance.
Can you please be a bit more precise why they are the only F-Zero characters that have a chance?

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Can you please be a bit more precise why they are the only F-Zero characters that have a chance?
Anyone who hasn't played F-Zero knows only about Goroh and (maybe) Black Shadow. Besides, they are the more popularly requested ones.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Can someone explain to me why <Insert one of Ove's favorite characters> isn't on the chart? :smirk:

Why don't we just go ahead and put Dunsparce in the chart? :troll:

Goroh is Captain Falcon's rival. Black Shadow is the main antagonist of the series. There.

Ferio_Kun

Smash Journeyman
And Dedede was in Smash 64? :laugh: I don't know what version of the game you had, but I'm pretty sure this was the roster for that game:

And I'm pretty sure that Dedede is registered as a Newcomer for Brawl....
http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/characters/index.html
Any more false information you want to state as fact?

Except that I have. Again, learn proper reading comprehension.
Sorry to be the one to nit pick... But I'm pretty sure he was referring to:

Dedede wasn't playable in 64... But he was in the game. XD

I'm not agreeing with either side, just pointing this out randomly.

Ove

Smash Journeyman
Can someone explain to me why <Insert one of Ove's favorite characters> isn't on the chart? :smirk:
I am not contributing with my favourite characters. That would be ridiculous. Many of my favourite characters are either already in the game or already on the chart. Other than them, I like for example QQQ from F-Zero GX/AX and Makar from Wind Waker but I doubt neither of them has a chance

For your information, I don't like Birdo. I think it's a boring character. However, my personal opinion is irrelevant, Birdo is definitely one of the more well-known Nintendo characters, appearing in a lot of games (mostly spin-offs, I guess.)

Instead of being clever, why don't you answer the question properly? Or even better, leave it to GoldenYuiitusin, because at least he usually has logical reasonings.

Goroh is Captain Falcon's rival. Black Shadow is the main antagonist of the series. There.
Thanks, Captain. Now explain to me why Jody Summer isn't on the chart when she has a closer bound to Falcon than Goroh.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
For your information, I don't like Birdo. I think it's a boring character. However, my personal opinion is irrelevant, Birdo is definitely one of the more well-known Nintendo characters, appearing in a lot of games (mostly spin-offs, I guess.)

Thanks, Captain. Now explain to me why Jody Summer isn't on the chart when she has a closer bound to Falcon than Goroh.
I think it's due to popularity and notability. Birdo is unpopular. Jody is unknown to those who haven't plared F-Zero. Neither are popularly requested.

Just some random questions about Black Shadow.
Why does he have a chance in SSB4?
Is he some kind of Batman?
1. He is the second most requested F-Zero newcomer, after Samurai Goroh of course. And he's a rival of Captain Falcon, so he is important ot the series.
2. No.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Because no one remembers Jody and Goroh and Black Shadow are much more popular.

Is he some kind of Batman?
Maybe.

Instead of being clever, why don't you answer the question properly? Or even better, leave it to GoldenYuiitusin, because at least he usually has logical reasonings..
Birdo has entirely too much competition. If they chose to put someone in from the spinoffs, it would be Waluigi. If they chose to put someone in from the main series games, it would be Toad or Bowser Jr.

D

Deleted member

I admit that they aren't the best aspirants. Smash has already, in my opinion, a lot of great characters and doesn't lack any particularily important character. Also, I think your chart is quite complete as it is with Ridley, Doc, King K. Rool, Impa, Tetra, Waluigi, Bowser Jr., Tingle, Toad just to name a few.
Even as a Waluigi fan, I understand Waluigi isn't really that important. Sure he's got the number of appearances, but his main role in them is just being there.

But if you are going to add a bunch of random characters that don't have even the slightest change beyond these, I think you should add good candidates, like Adeleine, as well.
"Random characters that don't have even the slightest chance" No such character exists on the poll.
Every character has their reasoning, be it
-popularity as a candidate (which Adeleine lacks)
-importance and/or prominence within a series (which Adeleine lacks)
-having post-Brawl games if the series did not have a character and one is viable (which doesn't apply to Adeleine)
-being a viable character from newer games and IPs that came out after Brawl and thus have no evaluation to go by (which doesn't apply to Adeleine)
-being mentioned in a favorable light at some point by Sakurai if they are Retro aside from Sheriff (which doesn't apply to Adeleine)
-being either Namco's mascot or of the series Namco has mentioned in regards of characters in Smash (which doesn't apply to Adeleine)
-or having any sort of Smash mention by their creator (and major fan popularity, in Mega Man's case) for 3rd Parties other than Metal Gear, Sonic, and Namco characters provided they are actually elligible (Ralph's elligibility is debateable) aside from Simon Belmont (which does not apply to Adeleine)

So no, Adeleine is not a good candidate at all, since she falls under none of these categories.

Now that's a twist! You blatantly misunderstood what I said and then blame it on me because of the current context? Again, I said that Dedede was in Smash 64. Both you and I know that he wasn't playable (heck, anyone on this forum does), so maybe, just maybe was I referring to Dedede being in Smash 64 as in he was coded in the game. Do you want me to further clarify?

Reading between the lines is a part of reading comprehension, and frankly I have never seen you master that particularily well.
Except when you change the context to mean something completely different than what the other person is saying without mentioning it, then you are at fault.
The original context was that I was questioning that Adeleine should have been in Smash 64 as a playable character before Dedede.
You then claimed Dedede was in Smash 64 by using the context that he had a cameo, and left no indincation that it was what you meant.
As for reading comprehension, I do a Hell of a lot better than you, quite frankly. You are in no place to talk.

What I meant when I said that they were equal was the fact that they are equal when it comes to gameplay in the minigames in Kirby 64.
That does not make them equal. At all. The only "equality" is that they were all playable in the minigames and were the exact same. That's IT.
Think about the main game; sure, both get possessed and fight Kirby, then join him after he beats them, however, Kirby is the main player character, putting him way above both, and Dedede actually takes an active role in a few levels by having Kirby ride him as he smashes through obstacles with his hammer. Wait a minute, do you realize what that means? YOU TEMPORARILY PLAY AS DEDEDE IN THE MAIN GAME. Yeah, not equal. At all. Hell, we even get segments where you ride a vehicle with Waddle Dee, and even in the final boss fight, you control RIBBON as she moves Kirby around for him to shoot at 02, and she isn't even part of the minor minigames!

Please enlighten me why she doesn't have a chance, other than being a "minor" (and playable) character in one of the most famous N64 games of all time.
It's impossible to enlighten those who refuse to see the light.
The facts are there; you just won't accept them.

She definitely has a chance. However, it's not the end of the world if she won't be in Smash 4, it's just a game. Why would it be good for my health to understand that Adeleine's chances are practically non-existant?
It will save yourself the heartbreak when you find she will never get in.

D

Deleted member

Birdo is neither a popular request nor important to the Mario series. She makes less sense than Daisy, who is not on this poll.

This was back before I added Rick Wheeler due to him being the only major character in both continuities that isn't Captain Falcon (though ironically, he becomes the new Captain Falcon).
Though in reality, Goroh and B. Shadow are the only two characters from the series that get decent fan support for Smash, especially in Japan, where B. Shadow is among the most popular Smash candidates in general.
There is also the fact that B. Shadow served as the main antagonist of the alternate continuity and a major antagonist in the first continuity.
Goroh was also the character chosen to be the Assist in Brawl, given his overall prevalence compared to other character in the series (though still far behind Falcon) by having the most ties to Falcon by being his "number one" rival (as he claims) in just about everything from racing to bounty hunting. It even goes farther back within backstories, where he and Falcon were both members of intergalactic police together, starting the rivalry.

Ove

Smash Journeyman
Even as a Waluigi fan, I understand Waluigi isn't really that important. Sure he's got the number of appearances, but his main role in them is just being there.
The point is that your chart is good because it already includes the most important characters.

"Random characters that don't have even the slightest chance" No such character exists on the poll.
Every character has their reasoning, be it
-popularity as a candidate (which Adeleine lacks)
-importance and/or prominence within a series (which Adeleine lacks)
-having post-Brawl games if the series did not have a character and one is viable (which doesn't apply to Adeleine)
-being a viable character from newer games and IPs that came out after Brawl and thus have no evaluation to go by (which doesn't apply to Adeleine)
-being mentioned in a favorable light at some point by Sakurai if they are Retro aside from Sheriff (which doesn't apply to Adeleine)
-being either Namco's mascot or of the series Namco has mentioned in regards of characters in Smash (which doesn't apply to Adeleine)
-or having any sort of Smash mention by their creator (and major fan popularity, in Mega Man's case) for 3rd Parties other than Metal Gear, Sonic, and Namco characters provided they are actually elligible (Ralph's elligibility is debateable) aside from Simon Belmont (which does not apply to Adeleine)
Sounds like a stiff system to me. But okay: Adeleine isn't that popular, I give you that.
Her importance in the series is debatable. Being a playable character along with Kirby and Dedede isn't too bad. It's easy to add a character to an already existing represented game series, which is to Adeleine's advantage. Other than that, you do have valid points. Still, I can't see it being far-fetched having Adeleine in Smash, and although her chances are small, there is a chance.

Except when you change the context to mean something completely different than what the other person is saying without mentioning it, then you are at fault.
The original context was that I was questioning that Adeleine should have been in Smash 64 as a playable character before Dedede.
You then claimed Dedede was in Smash 64 by using the context that he had a cameo, and left no indincation that it was what you meant.
You can't just demand that I explain every little detail to you; I said that Dedede was in the game and he is. Like I said: read between the lines. Did you really think that I thought that Dedede was a playable character in Smash 64, considering everything that has been said?
You can complain that I changed the context all you want, I said exactly what I meant.

As for reading comprehension, I do a Hell of a lot better than you, quite frankly. You are in no place to talk.
It's okay to make mistakes, I do that too. But just because I'm not perfect, haven't I the right to point out that you made a mistake? That's simply absurd.

That does not make them equal. At all. The only "equality" is that they were all playable in the minigames and were the exact same. That's IT.
Think about the main game; sure, both get possessed and fight Kirby, then join him after he beats them, however, Kirby is the main player character, putting him way above both, and Dedede actually takes an active role in a few levels by having Kirby ride him as he smashes through obstacles with his hammer. Wait a minute, do you realize what that means? YOU TEMPORARILY PLAY AS DEDEDE IN THE MAIN GAME. Yeah, not equal. At all. Hell, we even get segments where you ride a vehicle with Waddle Dee, and even in the final boss fight, you control RIBBON as she moves Kirby around for him to shoot at 02, and she isn't even part of the minor minigames!
I have never said that being equal to Kirby and Dedede in the minigames is the same thing as being equal to them generally. Rather, it increases Adeleine's chances of being in the next Smash. Playing alongside such a popular character is a merit on its own. The same goes for Toad, that is included in your chart. Toad only has more demands from the people, but remember that it is Sakurai, not the gamers, that chooses which characters will be in Smash 4.

It will save yourself the heartbreak when you find she will never get in.
I promise, I don't really mind. It's just a game after all, I won't suffer physical pain because of something as bland as a character inclusion in a video game.

D

Deleted member

Kirby has a bunch of playable characters at different times. Adeleine is not special just because she was playable one time for a set of minigames.
We got:
Kirby and various Kirby recolors (obviously)
King Dedede (Kirby's Adventure (Player 2 of the Quick Draw minigame), Kirby 64, Air Ride (with his special Wheelie Bike), Canvas Curse, Return to Dream Land)
Meta Knight (Nightmare in Dream Land (Meta Knightmare), Air Ride, Canvas Curse, Super Star Ultra (Meta Knightmare Ultra), Return to Dream Land)
Waddle Dee (regular) (Kirby 64, Canvas Curse)
Waddle Dee (Bandana) (Return to Dream Land)
Waddle Doo (Super Star, Canvas Curse, Super Star Ultra (same Super Star, but also playable without Kirby in the Helper to Hero game)
Rick, Coo, and Kine (Dream Land 2 and Dream Land 3)
Nago, Pitch, and Chuchu (Dream Land 3)
Gooey (Dream Land 3; he was the Player 2 of the game)
Biospark, Birdon, Blade Knight, Bonkers, Bugsy, Burnin' Leo, Chilly, Gim, Knuckle Joe, Parasol Waddle Dee, Plasma Wisp, Poppy Bros. Jr., Rocky, Simirror, Sir Kibble, TAC (Super Star and Super Star Ultra (same as Super Star, but like Waddle Doo, they are also playable in Helper to Hero)
Capsule J (Super Star)
Capsule J2 (Super Star Ultra; replaces Capsule J and is playable in Helper to Hero)
Wheelie Bike (Super Star, Air Ride (when Kirby rides it) Super Star Ultra (same as the others))
Starship Helper (Super Star/Super Star Ultra (same role; not in Helper to Hero))
Iron Mam (Super Star (Player 2 of the Megaton Punch minigame)
Chef Kawasaki (Super Star (Player 2 of the Samurai Kirby minigame))
Adeleine (Kirby 64; minigames only)
Wheelie Scooter, Rex Wheelie (Air Ride (when Kirby rides them))
Dedede's Wheelie (Air Ride (when playing as Dedede))
Prince Fluff (Epic Yarn; he was the Player 2 of the game)
Landia (Return to Dream Land; only playable chasing after Magolor and the Lor Starcutter while Players 1-4 ride one of the 4 seperate dragons that make Landia)

AEMehr

Mii Fighter
I kinda just want to bring up that no matter what you say Ove. Adeleine will not be on this list. She has nothing in comparison to other Kirby characters especially the ones already in Chart.

Whispy Woods has a better chance and would be cooler to play as than Adeleine. In fact Whispy Woods would be cooler than the majority of the characters on this chart as it is. I mean who wouldn't to play as a Tree? Imagine the ground controlling potential he could have, sprouting out roots all over the place just think about it for a second.

brb making whispy woods topic noimnotbutseriouslywhispywouldbecool

Ove

Smash Journeyman
Fine, no Adeleine on this chart. I accept that. Thank you for the ambitious list (although I don't see the purpose with it, see below), GoldenYuiitusin, but with all respect, I think Adeleine is the best choice for Smash thanks to potential of being an interesting character, in contrast to the other characters on the list. However, I am aware of that being my personal opinion, making it irrelevant in a thread like this.

Your list of Kirby characters has a bunch of flaws and lacks substance of relevance. Characters that you ride on and helpers are hardly "playable," and you can't really compare a sidekick that unimportant to a sidekick like Adeleine, who is more independent of Kirby. Generic enemies from the Kirby games are just as relevant as generic enemies from other game series. Random enemy hasn't better chances than a unique character as Adeleine.

Worth noting is that Prince Fluff is a special case, initially not even a Kirby character.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Fine, no Adeleine on this chart. I accept that. Thank you for the ambitious list (although I don't see the purpose with it, see below), GoldenYuiitusin, but with all respect, I think Adeleine is the best choice for Smash thanks to potential of being an interesting character, in contrast to the other characters on the list. However, I am aware of that being my personal opinion, making it irrelevant in a thread like this.

Your list of Kirby characters has a bunch of flaws and lacks substance of relevance. Characters that you ride on and helpers are hardly "playable," and you can't really compare a sidekick that unimportant to a sidekick like Adeleine, who is more independent of Kirby. Generic enemies from the Kirby games are just as relevant as generic enemies from other game series. Random enemy hasn't better chances than a unique character as Adeleine.

Worth noting is that Prince Fluff is a special case, initially not even a Kirby character.
Okay. This has been funny. Stop trolling Golden. He'll burst if you're not careful. :p

(I say that with the most respect I can Golden. :p)

MasterMushroom

Smash Journeyman
Just say it straight out
Don't need to, considering the hint I gave about him being an author of a thread on the first page of this SSB4 character discusson section is a dead give away

As for the topic, how about Gooey? :troll:

D

Deleted member

@Ove: And being used solely for 3 minigames hardly counts as "playable" either. Enough of the double standards. If you're going to attempt to discredit the "flawed" list, then give me a legitimate case of Adeleine being playable in the same vein as even fricking Bandana Waddle Dee.
Because at the very least, the so called "irrelevant enemies" had a game mode all to themselves. Not even Dedede can claim that.

@Master: Gooey is somewhat of a popular character choice in Japan like Galacta Knight, so if I were to include another Kirby character, it'd probably be him. There was also the fact that he was more requested than Meta Knight in Japan for Melee... (Though at the same time, I'd have to add Leon for StarFox, given that he too is a popular choice...and in a way, having Fox/Falco and Wolf/Leon does make sense.)

Ove

Smash Journeyman
Well, there is a character selection screen, I can choose Adeleine and I can play as her. The step to Smash from there isn't too far-fetched.

What do you have against Bandana Dee? He is more relevant then most of the cast. If you consider him being the "standard" Waddle Dee in Kirby 64, he plays the same role as Adeleine. Moreover, he was an important character in Kirby's Adventure Wii (post-Brawl), having his own "moveset" (basically the Kirby's spear ability, but anyways). I wouldn't be surprised if he would be the fourth Kirby character, given that he is the fourth Kirby character in Kirby's Adventure Wii, a game that HAL has put a lot of effort in.

Are you seriously going to defend generic enemies before one-of-a-kind characters?

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
Just going to throw my two cents in here. Ove, i'm sure Adeleine could be a unique character, and I respect your opinion, but there are things that are ultimately going to hold her back from any sort of likely possibility.

I'd like to explain that my definition of relevance for a character in a series, is that if they are relevant, said character leaves a lasting impression upon the game, appears frequently, is still a part of the series, etc. Unfortunately, Adeleine doesn't exactly meet that. Nintendo most likely won't go back and represent a one time character that appeared over ten years ago. She doesn't really meet the criteria of a retro, and she was playable only in the minigames. While playable, that isn't necessarily important. Is she were truly important, she would've had some sort of story arc or lasting prescence in the storyline.

If the one shot concept is still an issue, compare her to Ghirahim, who is more recent, important, and in my opinion more interesting. Ghirahim, even though he has all of that stuff going for him, may STILL not even get into Smash Bros. See what i'm getting at.

I do respect your opinion, and I think everyone has one or two characters that they would absolutely love to see, but just because that may be teh case, doesn't mean that they are all that likely.

EDIT: Also, if merely saying that because they are in a character select screen makes them likely, then that makes lots of characters that wouldn't make a bit of sense to be included now eligible.

Ove

Smash Journeyman
Bandana Waddle Dee isn't generic. Just like Yoshi and Toad.
If you are referring to my latest post, then you completely misunderstood what I said. I have never said that Bandana Waddle Dee is generic, and in fact he is the most likely Kirby character that will be represented.

If not, ignore what I just said...

@Scoliosis Jones: thank you for your understanding. You are right, Adeleine is quite forgotten compared to other characters. However, being less important (debatable) in the Kirby series is better than being important in obscure games that hasn't nearly the same popularity as the bigger ones.

What I am trying to say isn't that Adeleine will be in Smash 4. She most likely won't, I understand that, and you all have explained why with solid arguments. But my point is that her chances aren't zero (whether you like it or not, GoldenYuiitusin) and I think that Smash is a good format for Adeleine, compared to many other characters.

Second Power

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0774-5502-4430
Sakura Samurai. Is there any difference between him and the other E-Shop candidates? He may not come up a lot, but neither does Mallo. He may be worth adding to the chart with the others.

Second Power

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0774-5502-4430
The main reason why Sakura Samurai doesn't crop up is mainly due to redundancy issues with Takamaru.
Not that redundant. I'm no expert, but Sakura Samurai seems to use Battōjutsu, which fights with the sword in the sheath (same as Lyn, I think. You could probably go to the Lyn thread to learn about it, if your curious) whereas Takamaru seems to keep his sword unsheathed. Also, I've watched some footage of Takamaru's game. It seems like, in that game, you're slightly more reliant on projectiles (maybe not, I haven't actually gotten the chance to play it yet). I've played through some of Sakura Samurai (I just got it yesterday, which is why I'm bringing it up now), and in that game, projectiles seem to be more of a luxury. Between sword upgrades, repairs, as well as healing items, throwing items fall under 'nice to have' due to the fact that you're still able to do damage without them, whereas health restoratives are rare during battles, and sword restoratives are even more unusual.

And, it's not like Takamaru is confirmed already.

D

Deleted member

Well, there is a character selection screen, I can choose Adeleine and I can play as her. The step to Smash from there isn't too far-fetched.
Oh lookie here.

There is a selection screen, and I can play as them. The step to Smash from there isn't too far-fetched.

What do you have against Bandana Dee? He is more relevant then most of the cast. If you consider him being the "standard" Waddle Dee in Kirby 64, he plays the same role as Adeleine. Moreover, he was an important character in Kirby's Adventure Wii (post-Brawl), having his own "moveset" (basically the Kirby's spear ability, but anyways). I wouldn't be surprised if he would be the fourth Kirby character, given that he is the fourth Kirby character in Kirby's Adventure Wii, a game that HAL has put a lot of effort in.
*sigh* I'd say ONCE AGAIN that you have poor reading comprehension, but that would just be beating a dead horse at this point...
I never said anything that would show I am against the Bandana Waddle Dee.
I said, and I quote
"give me a legitimate case of Adeleine being playable in the same vein as even fricking Bandana Waddle Dee."
Which is not against Waddle Dee, but against Adeleine, who doesn't even compare to him since he's actually playable within a main part of a game while she's just someone you play in minigames that were nothing to write home about.

Are you seriously going to defend generic enemies before one-of-a-kind characters?
Don't be a hypocrite, Mr. "A generic Goron is a great character".
Aside from that, while Waddle Dee has his own identity as the bandana toting, spear wielding badass, he is far from what you'd call "one-of-a-kind", so your implied argument doesn't work. I mean, his name is the same as his species, and there have been Waddle Dees that have used spears before him (they are referred to as Spear Waddle Dees). Quite literally, the only thing that sets him apart from the rest is his bandana.

As for Adeleine, she's not exactly one of a kind either, since there is Ado from Dream Land 3.
Nothing has been officially cleared up between the two being the same character, so don't try to argue they are, please.

StreetPassWanter

Smash Apprentice
Excellent idea, one problem: Why is Medusa not there? Just because Palutena isn't there doesn't mean Medusa doesn't. Also:

NEKU NEKU NEKU NEKU NEKU NEKU NEKU NEKU.

The World Ends with You Fanboy Rampage Program is Now Complete.

D

Deleted member

They didn't care about spoiling that Sheik was Zelda in Melee.
They didn't care spoiling that Lucas has to fight Claus in Brawl.

It is very unlikely they would care spoiling something that occurs relatively early in Uprising.

Also, I've already covered the Medusa issue multiple times, including within the first post.

"Characters are meant to serve as if the other related characters in the chart do not get it over them, with the exception of the 3 cut Veterans. This means characters that are dependant on another character (such as Medusa being dependant on Palutena getting in) are excluded."

StreetPassWanter

Smash Apprentice
"Characters are meant to serve as if the other related characters in the chart do not get it over them, with the exception of the 3 cut Veterans. This means characters that are dependant on another character (such as Medusa being dependant on Palutena getting in) are excluded."
I don't see WHY Medusa NEEDS Palutena in order to be in the game. If so, the same argument can be given to Hades.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I don't see why Medusa would need Palutena to get in first

D

Deleted member

I don't see WHY Medusa NEEDS Palutena in order to be in the game. If so, the same argument can be given to Hades.
Because there is no reason to logically believe that the KI characters would only be Pit and Medusa without Palutena given the tie between the two goddesses, and Palutena being the more prevalent and popular of the two (Hell, the series is NAMED after her in Japan).

With Hades, it is more reasonable to believe the two major opposing forces would be playable together. Hades has no tie to Palutena like Medusa.

Top Bottom