• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
I have this really dark theory about Uncle Grandpa.

I swear Clarence has down syndrome.
You do realize you have no say in whether or not you get infracted, right? I also don't think you know what cognitive disabilities are. It's not warn-worthy, but I'd advise you against speaking more about it just because of general ignorance on the matter.

Soul.

I've never seen a Smash game before release and post release. Too bad some people, @MisterVideoGaming, won't be here to enjoy it.
Yes, unfortunately, that's too bad. It's their choice though. The forums will become competitive-based after the release, so it's bound to happen. Speculators aren't interested in playing competitively while the competitive players have waited this long to finally play their games.
I know I'm not leaving! :D These forums are hella rad, but I'll probably become really inactive once I go back to college, nothing eats away your time like piles of projects!
That's great.
I had tears in my eyes when I beat Final Hazard. It was a storm outside my dorm room, then when I beat Final Hazard, the storm was over.
Lol, I guess that was good for you.
I honestly can't see myself leaving even after the Wii U version releases worldwide. I've been here for both too long and too short to leave, and a lot of you people have also grown on me. I might even become a Smash Speculator veteran for Smash 5.
You're not leaving? I see. I'll play the game competitively, so...well, I'll most likely play Smash 3DS more.

Rocket Raccoon

Subject: 89P13
Writing Team
You do realize you have no say in whether or not you get infracted, right? I also don't think you know what cognitive disabilities are. It's not warn-worthy, but I'd advise you against speaking more about it just because of general ignorance on the matter.
I know about it but I was warning because I know it's offensive. I was only warning and I know that y'all can infract no the warnings but I was only defending myself.

D

Deleted member

So, no one took the Flight name before me on this site? Some question I'd like to ask. Man, I ask a lot in here. xD
Probably an uncommon name, or it got name-wasted, so it got deleted.. hmm.

Last edited by a moderator:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Damn, 1500 pages already? So uh, I had found this recently. I thought it looked cool. Not sure if anyone else here are Tekken fans though.

Tekken 3 wallpaper.jpg

Sehnsucht

The Marquis of Sass
BRoomer
I use emotional manipulation techniques to get others to use their hands on my behalf.

As we speak, I'm sitting on the lap of the guy who's typing this out for me.

Gunla

It's my bit, you see.
Administrator
BRoomer
Writing Team
So, no one took the Flight name before me on this site? Some question I'd like to ask. Man, I ask a lot in here. xD
Probably an uncommon name, or it got name-wasted, so it got deleted.. hmm.
I'm rather shocked that something like Flight wasn't taken a while before as well. I imagine someone originally had their name as Flight, but maybe changed it later.

It's really commonplace for me for an odd reason.
....that's what ambidextrous means.
What, it means you can feel the sunshine?
Damn, 1500 pages already? So uh, I had found this recently. I thought it looked cool. Not sure if anyone else here are Tekken fans though.

View attachment 20295
No Alisa Bosconovitch? Still pretty cool, I guess.

Last edited:

Rocket Raccoon

Subject: 89P13
Writing Team
Imagine there's no casuals
It's easy if you try
No competitives like us
Above us only roofs
Imagine all the people
Living for the games...

Imagine there's no different boards
It isn't hard to do
Nothing to infract or ban for
And no trollers too
Imagine all the users
Posting here in peace...

You may say I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope someday you'll join us
And the community will post as one

Imagine no flamewars
I wonder if you can
No need for flames or infractions
A brotherhood of Smashers
Imagine all the Smashers
Playing all the games...

But I'm not the only one

Enjoy.

Nielicus

Smash Lord
I use emotional manipulation techniques to get others to use their hands on my behalf.

As we speak, I'm sitting on the lap of the guy who's typing this out for me.
Idk what you're talk about but this is me stealing your man while everyone in the thread watches

Jk but how's Act 2 coming c:?

Last edited:

Tangamanga

Scrublord
NNID
Tangamanga
3DS FC
1650-3266-1148
Imagine there's no casuals
It's easy if you try
No competitives like us
Above us only roofs
Imagine all the people
Living for the games...

Imagine there's no different boards
It isn't hard to do
Nothing to infract or ban for
And no trollers too
Imagine all the users
Posting here in peace...

But I'm not the only one

Imagine no flamewars
I wonder if you can
No need for flames or infractions
A brotherhood of Smashers
Imagine all the Smashers
Playing all the games...

But I'm not the only one

Enjoy.
-sheds a tear-

D

Deleted member

I, apparently, am not good enough for Sehnsucht's fanfic.

Either that or I'm too good to be included and would cause the entire thing to collapse upon itself.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I saw a Coyote close up for the first time today. It ran through my yard and back into the woods. I've dealt with Coyotes before, but considering how close it got to me, that ******* clearly wasn't right in the head.

D

Deleted member

Well, sadly I wish I could change my name, but I'm rather shocked that something like Flight wasn't taken a while before as well. I imagine someone originally had their name as Flight, but maybe changed it later.

It's really commonplace for me for an odd reason.
Oh, I see. Well, if it was taken, I'd have went with ''FlightShift'' to match my current YouTube channel. I don't plan to change my username (even if I had premium membership) for now since everyone pretty much knows me by that internet username. I was expecting ''DURR ACCOUNT NAME UNAVAILABLE,'' when signing up for the first time, but it worked. xD

D

Deleted member

I saw a Coyote close up for the first time today. It ran through my yard and back into the woods. I've dealt with Coyotes before, but considering how close it got to me, that ******* clearly wasn't right in the head.
The buggers are getting more desperate in their search for food.
You're too man enough for his fanfic.
Funny that I edited in something like that around the same time as your post. :laugh:

OK, lemme rephrase.
My hands are different, so I generally have to use one hand for some things and the other for other things. I cannot use both hands equally well.
I'm actually in the same boat.

Tangamanga

Scrublord
NNID
Tangamanga
3DS FC
1650-3266-1148
There's nothing more satisfying than seeing your typical username available ;)

Same way as how frustrating it can be when it's unavailable lol.

Soul.

Lol, I just had a close match on Pokémon Online. The opponent was using a team with Magmortar and Feraligatr.

Sehnsucht

The Marquis of Sass
BRoomer
Idk what you're talk about but this is me stealing your man while everyone in the thread watches

Jk but how's Act 2 coming c:?
My man?

I'm dictating this to some guy who walked into the cafe.

Also, Social Thread Crack Fic status update:

I've broken the 2000 word barrier. It's looking like Act II will be longer than Act I. I apologize in advance for the inconvenience.

I, apparently, am not good enough for Sehnsucht's fanfic.
I'll make you a name brand for something.

D

Deleted member

There's nothing more satisfying than seeing your typical username available ;)

Same way as how frustrating it can be when it's unavailable lol.
Yeah, I got the idea of using my internet name on this site after doing such thing at MKW.com. Instead of going as ''sparkazure,'' I went with ''Flight'' right from the start.. but it's just a name, nothing too special about it. xD

TewnLeenk

Can pick up a boulder with relative ease
BRoomer
So, in about 1 month's time, we're going to know the whole Smash4 roster thanks to Japan. It's all been leading up to this, boys.

Dawn of the Final month. However many days remain.

Nielicus

Smash Lord
My man?

I'm dictating this to some guy who walked into the cafe.

Also, Social Thread Crack Fic status update:

I've broken the 2000 word barrier. It's looking like Act II will be longer than Act I. I apologize in advance for the inconvenience.
Don't apologize this is a favor to me! Good luck

Soul.

So, in about 1 month's time, we're going to know the whole Smash4 roster thanks to Japan. It's all been leading up to this, boys.

Dawn of the Final month. However many days remain.
41 days remain.
Once it releases, we can say goodbye to speculation so we can begin the competitive phase that speculators don't like. It's a cycle, but it's for the better.

TewnLeenk

Can pick up a boulder with relative ease
BRoomer
Wow, you're really good at math, ain't ya.

Just look at a calendar, baka.
Can't tell if sarcastic or not. I'm too tired.
Also, I don't remember the exact Japanese date at the moment. Just that it's first week of September.

Edit: Finally got decent internet connection (I'm at the cottage) and it's Sept.13. Whoopssss

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Meh, I'm not into the speculation thing. I just want to know the full-blown roster, modes, how the game works, some gameplay footage, trophies, assist trophies, and stuff like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom