• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Louie G.

Smash Hero
Personally I would like the starter megas to be revealed at E3.

I hope they play a remix of a few songs too. Hoenn Trumpets baby!

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
We already have mega blaziken.

...Well, you guys might. I lost mine when I restarted my game and wasn't aware pokebank couldn't store items.
Yeah it sucks that you can't keep items. Speaking of Blaziken, you don't think he'll get the Mewtwo treatment do you? I kind of doubt it.

Superyoshiom

Smash Master
NNID
Superyoshiom
So all this hype...

I wasn't expecting much, but this was nothing short of a freaking letdown! Why bother even showing footage if this is all you'll show?!

UltimateCyborgOverlord

Smash Champion
So Mega Groudon and Mega Kyogre appears to be what we're seeing on the box if I understood correctly... lest I have to quote Raymond Burr from Godzilla and go "My Japanese is a little rusty".

Superyoshiom

Smash Master
NNID
Superyoshiom
You know what, Nintendo knows better, Game Freak knows better. I'm hoping they give us a trailer or something shortly. I'm really peeved that this is all we get to see.

I think I'm overreacting. Sorry, everyone.

Last edited:

MewtwoX825

Smash Ace
Lol there goes Nintendo at it agian with the hype killer. Their definitly saving it for E3 which better be worth it.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
So Kyogre swimming was exciting

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Well corocoro is leaking most likely today or tomorrow so hopefully it showcases more then the show. At least the show hinted those are Megan's.

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
I've known what Groudon and Kyogre do to the weather since 2003. This is nothing even remotely interesting when I've known what they showed for 11 years.

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
It was probably the start screen or something.... :T
Or maybe a scene before you supposedly battle them....

Last edited:

MewtwoX825

Smash Ace
Don't worry, this months CoroCoro is comming out soon and I know just who to ask if we are getting ORAS info...

image.jpg

Last edited:

mimgrim

Smash Hero
So Mega Groudon and Mega Kyogre appears to be what we're seeing on the box if I understood correctly... lest I have to quote Raymond Burr from Godzilla and go "My Japanese is a little rusty".
Mega Groudon should have bee this instead;

I mean c'mooooooooooooooon. Who doesn't love tentacles.

To update on my SMT4 progress. I haven't dies since those 2 times at the very beginning of the game, I've come close once or twice though. I'currently going through the realm of the Unclean Ones to find the Black Samurai. The game has been pretty fun though, definitely enjoying it. Although I kinda dislike the app system, or rather I dislike that the only way for me to gain points to buy more apps is by leveling up, and only getting 10 at a time, but I also dislike that I have to use the apps to up the number of skills I and my demons can have by one point each time, and each cost separately too, It's kinda annoying. But getting called master every other minute is great xD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom