• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

HORY PALETUNA !

The Grimleal has taken up residence in my city ! O_O

:awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome:
Those who played Fire Emblem Awakening will understand. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
Nolimar matches are pretty intense... Screw Pikmin, who needs 'em!? jk jk :laugh:

And I remember I legitimately liked to play as Sopo online... I dunno why, but I always liked to KO my other partner and play alone. Sure, you lose most chaingrabs, but I never really cared much about them anyways (though there are other drawbacks...). I really want to see the ICs confirmed now haha.

WindozeNT

Smash Ace
NNID
WindozeNT
3DS FC
1865-1050-3752
So, how'd it happen?
After a regular VS match against 3 Mr. Game & Watches and the Ice Climbers in Flat Zone, the red G&W getting 2nd place. Toggled the 4th player box and when it randomly selected DK, it showed that instead of his portrait. Doesn't affect anything though, just a graphical glitch that might have been caused by my sorry graphics card (a RADEON X300). So far it's only happened once.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Ah, we'll get footage of the Gen III remakes.

Too bad I'll be asleep, and I don't think it's worth staying up for.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
What about Hoenn footage in a few hours? O_O
From Serebii:
Serebii said:
It has been confirmed through a trailer on TV that Japanese variety show, Pokémon Get☆TV is to showcase world exclusive first footage of the upcoming games Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire this weekend in the episode airing on Sunday May 11th at 07:30 JST. It's not known what the footage will contain but we'll provide details and screenshots as soon as it airs

R0Y

Smash Master
With Sheik being separate, and barring Zelda being heavily buffed, is she just another pretty face for most players now? I wonder if Bamco will be able to collect stats online for the most used characters, I bet she'll be low.

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
So I was playing Melee when this happened:

Wat.
He's ascended to a level you can't comprehend. Now you will know his real power. I'm not sure if I should pity you or envy you. Maybe a mix of both.

Last edited:

UltimateCyborgOverlord

Smash Champion
Does anyone have a link where we can watch said Hoenn stuff?
It'll be up on Serebii or Pokebeach or Pokejungle or one of the Nintendo news sites, GoNintendo, Nintendo Everything. It's premier footage of a game, so it should be pretty popular even if it's only about half a minute maybe. Probably loaded with a bunch of costumed actors faking enthusiasm in the way that hey do.

"HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!"

"SUGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII"

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I'm starting to worry about one of my buddies. He has already posted 2 Miiverse posts about boycotting Smash 4 for immaturish reasons and it's becoming large flamebait. I will not posts his Miiverse posts or call him by name but here are his reasons:

- "Obviously Nintendo doesn't care how the Wii U version sells, much less the console, since they only are delaying it to milk your wallet."
- Many people "won't buy it again" the Wii U game due to most will be grabbing the 3DS game.
- 3DS exclusive content concern him.
- "Shoddy Practices."
- Making people double dip.
- "It's the fact that the dedicated Smash Direct gave one version the spotlight over the over. That's like how Ubisoft gives Sony's consoles extra content."
- Nintendo's practices is making the Wii U version "inferior."
- Smash Wii U looks "STILL" looks like an HD Brawl remake.
- Not shelling out $60 just for 3 characters he wants (:4megaman::4littlemac::rosalina:).
- Has yet to see anything to make the Wii U version better and hopefully E3 will fix that.
- Still getting Wii U Smash regardless.

How can I help him without sounding like a jerk myself?

Pacack

Super Pac-Fan
NNID
Pacack
3DS FC
0688-5284-6845
It'll be up on Serebii or Pokebeach or Pokejungle or one of the Nintendo news sites, GoNintendo, Nintendo Everything. It's premier footage of a game, so it should be pretty popular even if it's only about half a minute maybe. Probably loaded with a bunch of costumed actors faking enthusiasm in the way that hey do.

"HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!"

"SUGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII"
Is there a live link, though?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom