• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
JWittz was wearing it so I looked it up online.

I just ordered it

Edit: Didn't look it up BECAUSE he was wearing it, looked it up online because it's the coolest shirt ever

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
My family hasn't really ever done anything for Easter

If I ever have a family I'm going to make it a tradition to eat lamb

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Apparently there is a french delicacy or something where they eat eggs with dead baby chicks in them

Aren't chicks like some kind of easter symbol or something

Seems like the perfect meal for easter

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
The only tradition I carried out was eating a big chocolate rabbit. But that being said, this was the best Easter ever. I mean, it's not only Easter, but was also on 4/20. How convenient is that? :awesome:

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
I went to the park to drop off a gift for my niece (a giant Easter egg full of candy). I only drank a single cup of Hawaiian Punch.

Rest of the day I spent at the movies.

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
I hope senpai Ndayday notices me.
I always notice my favorite students

today I napped, played AC cuz 'bunny day,' accidentally popped out the game cartridge, rage napped, did everything again, stuffed my face, played Brawl. day in the life. feliz pascuas

Shroob

Sup?
Just talked to a friend of mine who attended Sakura-con in Seattle this year and met Mathew Mercer. He asked if he would see him in Smash and he said "Oh, most definitely."

That's Chrom's VA FYI.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I played Melee at Sakurai con some years ago

Everyone there sucked and got pissed I beat them

mimgrim

Smash Hero
I ate a roast marinated in teriyaki sauce cooked like a steak, asparagus wrapped in bacon, and home made macaroni an cheese. Along with an apple cobbler for dessert.

It was more of a typical weekend supper then Easter supper. It was basically just another day for me. lol

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
I helped a friend of mine that's in college over in Texas finish their project that they couldn't do in time because they were sick for 3 days and now they're gonna pass with no problems. I feel happy for her now and I myself feel like a good person. <3

Other than that, I spent today just relaxing and not doing a goddamn thing. Well, other than showing my cute little niece a funny anime that she now loves.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
I've seen enough hentai...
Nobody has my friend, nobody has. :awesome:

He's also Walter from SMTIV

Personally I'd prefer to see him as this in Smash.

Ganondorf: Reloaded. He now uses Potato Guns(hey, if those types of things work in Twilight Princess), Knives, and his Hitmen was Gerudos Soldiers. He's also good at making tea and pets his little Dodongo. :awesome:

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Nobody has my friend, nobody has. :awesome:

Ganondorf: Reloaded. He now uses Potato Guns(hey, if those types of things work in Twilight Princess), Knives, and his Hitmen was Gerudos Soldiers. He's also good at making tea and pets his little Dodongo. :awesome:
And yet he's still weak to sticks, fishing rods and bug catcher nets.

mimgrim

Smash Hero
I helped a friend of mine that's in college over in Texas finish their project that they couldn't do in time because they were sick for 3 days and now they're gonna pass with no problems. I feel happy for her now and I myself feel like a good person. <3

Other than that, I spent today just relaxing and not doing a goddamn thing. Well, other than showing my cute little niece a funny anime that she now loves.
This guy wins.

Dr. James Rustles

Daxinator
His voice actor is really talented.
I hear he also voices Color TV Game.
Yes, he does. A lot of actors usually produce one good work, like Color TV Game, then get type-casted into relative obscurity, unable to take on more serious or desirable roles, but I'm glad he was able break barriers and land what is easily one of the greatest roles in all of literature and drama and voice the part of Crono.

Last edited:

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
He's also Walter from SMTIV

Personally I'd prefer to see him as this in Smash.

If Ganondorf was ever voiced, get this guy to play him!

If anything else, Chrom being in the game would be great just to have Matthew Mercer join the cast. I loved his work in the webseries and it would be fun to have him be a part of the franchise, particularly since it's something that he'd really enjoy to be a part of.

Last edited:

K41Z0

Smash Cadet
I know this is totally random but do you guys remember the 4 trophies in the direct? What were they?
Tiki from Fire Emblem, Fi from Zelda, Pseudo-Palutena from Kid Icarus, and King Kihunter from Metroid.

These four trophies could be hinting at four possible newcomers:
Chrom, Ghirahim, Palutena, and... Ridley...?

Every does smash trailer does hint / troll at something.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom