• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
Well, I'm back from vacation! However, I'm traveling to DC in a few days, so my stay is limited again. :ohwell:

Anyway, check out this cool shirt! This guy took Majora's Mask and re-colored it to an American Indian style... SO... COOL..

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Sorry, I just felt offended that you were making fun of me for my avatar choice.
...I said nothing about you. I was solely talking about the avatar in itself only.

I don't like making fun of people and anyone I do that is a mutual joke between us and we know this, but we avoid going too far as well(well, I do definitely, I can't say for others, I guess). Or I at least try my hardest to. I was definitely not making fun of you.

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
...I said nothing about you. I was solely talking about the avatar in itself only.

I don't like making fun of people and anyone I do that is a mutual joke between us and we know this, but we avoid going too far as well(well, I do definitely, I can't say for others, I guess). Or I at least try my hardest to. I was definitely not making fun of you.
An attack on my avi is an attack on me

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Dude. Chill.
Just because someone laughs at an avatar doesn't mean they're insulting you. We don't need to get personal about this.
If that was the case, then how come I was able to live with being Barney after the numerous jokes made?

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
First, I like creepy things. So I wasn't even insulting your avatar.

Second, I have no intention on making value judgments on people. Unless they ask for that kind of criticism, I keep it to myself. If somebody is causing that kind of trouble, I report it to the mods.

Third, I am not attacking you and have no intentions to do so. I'm a 30 year old woman. I've learned that type of stuff is completely unnecessary and should not happen. I don't like making it personal. If somebody outright asks for an opinion about themselves, then I would answer respectfully but honestly. But this isn't the case here, so I can't be making it personal.

mimgrim

Smash Hero
Second, I have no intention on making value judgments on people. Unless they ask for that kind of criticism, I keep it to myself.

If somebody outright asks for an opinion about themselves, then I would answer respectfully but honestly.
Hrmmmmmm. I feel like this should be put to the test.

Do me.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Hrmmmmmm. I feel like this should be put to the test.
Gah. I haven't seen a lot of your posts in a while. >_< I can't give a very good assessment of you.

...Only if you're 18+. I'm very specific about these laws. Well, that's the age requirement where I live, but eh.

...Oh, wait, you meant something else. :p Well, as I said above...

From what I can remember, you're fairly fun to debate with, although a little silly sometimes. This is hardly a bad thing. You're pretty respectful, a good jokester, and very fun to talk to. :) You don't take things too seriously to the point of going overboard or causing issues from what I can tell. Keep in mind I haven't seen 100% of your posts. You're fairly mature, too. I can't give a specific points rating unless there's categories you want me to use. And they may vary or not be too accurate even if I did give them assigned points.

DraginHikari

Emerald Star Legacy
NNID
Draginhikari
3DS FC
4940-5455-2427
Switch FC
SW-7120-1891-0342
The topic here is whatever the hell goes through peoples heads as long as it's not too inapproiate for the rules.

mimgrim

Smash Hero
Eh, adult is adult. But fair enough. I respect that.
I was making joke. I thought that was obvious. I didn’t mean any disrespects or implications by that.

My assessment fine?
Seemed good. For when I post on the social.

On a few other threads I have been known to lose patience though and get a bit rude, probably more attributed to the fact I am rather thick skinned when it comes to words and thus can easily end up getting rude to people since it would never bother me. Even though I try to keep in mind that everyone isn’t as thick skinned as me. Also there are certain posts that I just disagree with but don’t see any reason on explaining why because said post was said so badly or it was obvious why it was bad so I just end up doing a meme post of it instead. Which has gotten me infracted a couple of times. Lol

But on the Social thread. That seems rather accurate. It’s as if my personality changes thread to thread. lol

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
I was making joke. I thought that was obvious. I didn’t mean any disrespects or implications by that.
I did not know it was a joke. I still respect your decision regardless of it. :)

Seemed good. For when I post on the social.

On a few other threads I have been known to lose patience though and get a bit rude, probably more attributed to the fact I am rather thick skinned when it comes to words and thus can easily end up getting rude to people since it would never bother me. Even though I try to keep in mind that everyone isn’t as thick skinned as me. Also there are certain posts that I just disagree with but don’t see any reason on explaining why because said post was said so badly or it was obvious why it was bad so I just end up doing a meme post of it instead. Which has gotten me infracted a couple of times. Lol

But on the Social thread. That seems rather accurate. It’s as if my personality changes thread to thread. lol
That does seem about right. I think a few times here you felt like non-patient about a subject or two. I honestly didn't remember, but you're mostly cool-headed. :)

mimgrim

Smash Hero
I did not know it was a joke. I still respect your decision regardless of it. :)
Talking seriously about something like is rather awkward/embarrassing for me, epically on a public forum for multiple people to see. I feel more comfortable talking about that stuff, in a more serious manner, in a PM or private chat or something like that. Only 1 on 1 talk basically. Any more people than that and I can’t talk about those kinds of things comfortably besides in a joking matter. So yea. Anytime I make a joke on a public thread for multiple people to see that relates to a more sexual matter will always be in joke because of that. Just something to keep in mind.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Talking seriously about something like is rather awkward/embarrassing for me, epically on a public forum for multiple people to see. I feel more comfortable talking about that stuff, in a more serious manner, in a PM or private chat or something like that. Only 1 on 1 talk basically. Any more people than that and I can’t talk about those kinds of things comfortably besides in a joking matter. So yea. Anytime I make a joke on a public thread for multiple people to see that relates to a more sexual matter will always be in joke because of that. Just something to keep in mind.
Makes sense. I apologize if I annoyed you with it. I was definitely making a joke in that case. Not that I'm against dating multiple people, if it matters.

mimgrim

Smash Hero
Makes sense. I apologize if I annoyed you with it. I was definitely making a joke in that case. Not that I'm against dating multiple people, if it matters.
Nah. It didn’t annoy me. I knew you were joking. I just thought when I made the cougar remark it was obvious that I was joking. When you said you didn’t know I was joking though, I thought it would be best to clarify in case a some similar happens in the future so that people, who read the post anyway, would know that any post I make that involves a more sexual reference will always be in joke.

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
get back on topic you panties

did anyone fall for it.

Clipse

Smash Cadet
Hi everyone!

I was working in a Evolution Morphing today, and I just finish!, its with the 8 original characters in the 4 games of Smash Bros.

The Animated-Gif its a little bit heavy to upload here, so I leave the link. I hope you like it!! ;)

http://smashbros-miiverse.com/evolution

upload_2014-4-21_18-24-10.png

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Since the rumour's topic is gone I'm assuming we talk about them here now?
From what I remember, if it doesn't randomly come up here, PM a Mod to find out where you should put it first. It's possible you caught it after somebody already posted it.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Since the rumour's topic is gone I'm assuming we talk about them here now?
No, we don't. Don't even start. You'll kill the fun of this thread again. D<

Full stop. ¦(

Also, I heard a rumor from a totally reliable source that Q*bert is totally in the game.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I never know what I will read when I come here.... Oh and Qbert is to OP for smash.

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
He fails to mention that the leak was put out AFTER the characters were revealed. Which actually hurts it's rep quite a bit.

He also makes Megaman seem like an odd ball choice. When he is one of only 2 newcomers that seemed likely at first.

I honestly don't see how it would be easy to mistake Rosalina for a blue Peach as there are some pretty obvious differences in appearance.

Among other things.

2/10 video. Tries to come off as intelligent but fails at it.
TBH when SMG was revealed and I saw Rosalina I thought whodafuq dat peach knockoff. It's those hair "horns" they have. Why did they have to be the same? Maybe it's a princess thing.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom