• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
You guys should check the new customization page on the website.

Also, apparently Mr. Game and Watch isn't officially revealed. :(

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I didn't want Pacman, and I still don't.
I didn't want Mii's and I still don't.

BUT FOR SOME REASON.
THE ENDING TO THE INVITATIONAL TOURNAMENT LEFT ME WITH MORE SALT THAN THOSE TWO CHARACTER REVEALS.

I can live with pac man
I can live with Mii's

But I did not like how grand finals ended.
It wasn't even the fact that ZSS won that made it bad.
Remember when you said you won't believe Gematsu w/Pac and Miis until you see it?

Hope you're not blind,because LOOK AT IT!

Last edited:

TheRealLegit StevenSeagal

Smash Apprentice
After The media event i felt underwhelmed, then i watched treehouse And was impressed, Gonna get 5 Wii u games next year, And now with this reveal Nintendo wins e3 for me. Pacman.. It just looks so right :crying:

The Original Robot boy

Smash Champion
NNID
AzureXeire
3DS FC
0173-2317-7445
I didn't want Pacman, and I still don't.
I didn't want Mii's and I still don't.

BUT FOR SOME REASON.
THE ENDING TO THE INVITATIONAL TOURNAMENT LEFT ME WITH MORE SALT THAN THOSE TWO CHARACTER REVEALS.

I can live with pac man
I can live with Mii's

But I did not like how grand finals ended.
It wasn't even the fact that ZSS won that made it bad.
Same i'm learning to coexist with miis

Last edited:

Sonicthesneak

Smash Ace
You guys should check the new customization page on the website.

Also, apparently Mr. Game and Watch isn't officially revealed. :(
Character Customization looks cool. Shame Miis can't go online. But this is because of internet trolling. And Platuena.. she must have a butt-ton of moves to choose from if she doesn't get move variations... interesting.

At least that explains how she outsped Sonic.

Nintendotard

Smash Lord
NNID
Mariotard
Character Customization looks cool. Shame Miis can't go online.
I agree. They did it completely wrong. What they should've done was only allow the first Mii made (usually of us) to be allowed to be online while all the other Miis you have can only be played offline

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
I'm... I'm actually okay with this. I wasn't sure if I'd like Pac-Man but y'know what... he fits. I thought I'd like Mii's... but I actually love them! Out of the three reveals, Palutena is my least favourite, and I was really hyped for her!

Three newcomers in a day. This is awesome.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
PACMAN TRAILER
Ah, here we go.

Now I'm pretty thankful for the Tweet about him since it gave time for the possibility to fester in my mind. Thanks to that, my reaction is something simple along the lines of:

And me calmly going:

(Spoilered image for swear words)

Had this trailer just come up randomly, on the other hand, or right at the end of the Digital Event, I probably would've responded more along the lines of what people what expect, which would be this:

(Again, spoilered for swear words)

Though this is probably how I'll react if Captain Falcon is revealed to not be in the game at all despite this..."thing" being in it.

Now I won't lie, this reveal has pretty much killed any and all hype I had for this game all of a sudden. It really shouldn't and it's not that serious, I know, but it's kinda just killed the happy mood I had from the Invitational. For a moment, I was actually feeling like I didn't want to get either of these games anymore.

But then I saw this and I cheered up instantly remembering that Palutena is now in. ¦D

I feel much better now and am happy again. <3

I'll just deal with Pac-Man being in the game knowing that the only time he'll ever show up is when I need a punching bag to practice on and I'm not in Home Run Contest. ¦3

Oh, and to just never go online and never be friends with anyone who uses Pac-Man.

All that aside, the trailer was pretty neat. I guess this means the 4 oldest gaming characters in history are now in Smash together, as well as the 4 biggest gaming icons/mascots as well. I'm not going to seriously avoid anyone who uses the character or not get the game because he's in it since that would just be silly.

Though I will say that I'm not looking forward to seeing the newest posts from Johnknight1 since he alone is probably the very reason I went from being neutral about Pac-Man to not wanting him at all. >>'

Saito

Pranked!
NNID
Vairrick
3DS FC
1719-3875-9482
Remember when you said you won't believe Gematsu w/Pac and Miis until you see it?

Hope you're not blind,because LOOK AT IT!
Yeah I see it.

I've got enough proof to say that it's credibility is good enough to be extremely likely at this point.

So now I can prepare for an actual problem with chorus men.

Shulk and Chrom are gonna be cool though.

-------

The only thing about pacman that curbed my salt, was the fact that they didn't use his current appearance and went with world appearance.

I loved pacman world ;_;

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
so, Pyrosphere not playable in demo

Ridley conspiracies continue

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
so, Pyrosphere not playable in demo

Ridley conspiracies continue
It's totally on purpose, and actually only seems to gather hype for him being playable. Not that his chance was "technically" high, but this helps instead of hurts him, ironically so.(the longer you wait to reveal someone, usually that means they're less likely to be available barring specific circumstances)

TheRealLegit StevenSeagal

Smash Apprentice
Ah, here we go.

Now I'm pretty thankful for the Tweet about him since it gave time for the possibility to fester in my mind. Thanks to that, my reaction is something simple along the lines of:

And me calmly going:

(Spoilered image for swear words)

Had this trailer just come up randomly, on the other hand, or right at the end of the Digital Event, I probably would've responded more along the lines of what people what expect, which would be this:

(Again, spoilered for swear words)

Though this is probably how I'll react if Captain Falcon is revealed to not be in the game at all despite this..."thing" being in it.

Now I won't lie, this reveal has pretty much killed any and all hype I had for this game all of a sudden. It really shouldn't and it's not that serious, I know, but it's kinda just killed the happy mood I had from the Invitational. For a moment, I was actually feeling like I didn't want to get either of these games anymore.

But then I saw this and I cheered up instantly remembering that Palutena is now in. ¦D

I feel much better now and am happy again. <3

I'll just deal with Pac-Man being in the game knowing that the only time he'll ever show up is when I need a punching bag to practice on and I'm not in Home Run Contest. ¦3

Oh, and to just never go online and never be friends with anyone who uses Pac-Man.

All that aside, the trailer was pretty neat. I guess this means the 4 oldest gaming characters in history are now in Smash together, as well as the 4 biggest gaming icons/mascots as well. I'm not going to seriously avoid anyone who uses the character or not get the game because he's in it since that would just be silly.

Though I will say that I'm not looking forward to seeing the newest posts from Johnknight1 since he alone is probably the very reason I went from being neutral about Pac-Man to not wanting him at all. >>'
wakke wakka wakka

Artorias

Smash Journeyman
Character Customization looks cool. Shame Miis can't go online. But this is because of internet trolling. And Platuena.. she must have a butt-ton of moves to choose from if she doesn't get move variations... interesting.

At least that explains how she outsped Sonic.
Yeah, just look at the reveal trailer and see all those moves. I'm guessing you get to choose 4 of those

I'm really glad with what they did to Pac-Man. I would like to play a lot as him, just judging his gameplay from the reveal trailer

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043

...Wow. Gotta admit, that's a cool shot.

Welp, that salt storm passed quickly. I'm okay with this now. =D

Good thing I'm not one to hold grudges easily. ¦D

TewnLeenk

Can pick up a boulder with relative ease
BRoomer

...Wow. Gotta admit, that's a cool shot.

Welp, that salt storm passed quickly. I'm okay with this now. =D

Good thing I'm not one to hold grudges easily. ¦D
The 4 titans of gaming. All in the same game. It's incredible.

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
Does everyone here consider the Sal leak confirmed? I don't wanna start a debate, just curious on everyone's thoughts. Are we only getting three more newcomers?

Khoru

Smash Champion
Does everyone here consider the Sal leak confirmed? I don't wanna start a debate, just curious on everyone's thoughts. Are we only getting three more newcomers?
i think it's as good as confirmed at this point but hope there are other hidden chars

i kind of hope it's not entirely accurate just because chrom is the worst possible FE newcomer

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Not until the other 3 are in and DLC is confirmed. I consider is "beyond likely as in 99.9999999999999999% chance with only Chorus Men and Marshall both not being playable that'll disconfirm the second part of the leak."

So, probably real, tiny chance it's not, is cool with DLC as an option that'll solve roster issues. For some, anyway.

Morbi

Scavenger
I suppose my knee-jerk reaction was to consider the Sal Romano leak to be confirmed; however, I am not entirely certain. I am leaning on the pro-leak sentiment, but there is still a chance that the second portion of the leak is fake (not that I would necessarily want it to be as that is the good half).

Artorias

Smash Journeyman
While the leak might be true, and it looks more like it is day by day, remember that the leaker never said that these would be the only characters coming to the game, wich can be proven by the presence of Rosalina.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom