• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I just bought these!

I showed them off yesterday,, but I didn't buy them until today. They happened to be sold by the same company so I was able to combine shipping

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Just got punch out and rhythm heaven for Wii, only had to spend 30$

AWWWWWWWW YEAAAAAAAAAA
Pfft, I got Rhythm Heaven Fever those for free using homebrew on my Wii. There's literally no reason to buy anything for the Wii in my eyes since it's been discontinued. XD

Then again, I'll be trading mine in soon anyways. ¦D

Starcutter

Resident Beedrill
NNID
Legendofrob1
3DS FC
1908-0357-9077
Pfft, I got Rhythm Heaven Fever those for free using homebrew on my Wii. There's literally no reason to buy anything for the Wii in my eyes since it's been discontinued. XD

Then again, I'll be trading mine in soon anyways. ¦D
Its only discontinued in Europe, I thought. Not north America

Also I like hard copies of things.

Last edited:

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Its only discontinued in Europe, I thought. Not north America
No, it's discontinued everywhere. They're still selling them, sure, but they aren't making anymore.

Why on earth would it only be in Europe? That'd be just plain silly of Ninty to do. XD

Muster

Smash Lord
NNID
Muster
3DS FC
3454-0690-6658
No, it's discontinued everywhere. They're still selling them, sure, but they aren't making anymore.

Why on earth would it only be in Europe? That'd be just plain silly of Ninty to do. XD
Europe gets everything late, so why not get discontinued late? :awesome:

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
So am I late for the Zelda talk th-oh god that Brawl club thing. Here, let me add some more rules:
  1. No using any attacks, punching, kicking, and stabbing people is violent and rude and will not be tolerated.
  2. We're not actually playing Brawl, we don't live the thug life. This is actually a book club and we had to trick people into joining.
  3. We don't provide plastic bubbles, please bring your own to ensure your safety. Any injuries caused by not being inside a protective bubble are on you.
Well, might as well bring Zelda back up. So I actually liked Ganondorf in Twilight Princess, he is the same guy in every game in the first place, he has just as much characterization as WW Ganondorf, it's just not shown in the game. Saying he doesn't is like saying Luigi isn't a coward like he was in Luigi's Mansion because in every other Mario game he just functions as a player two Mario. He's still a lovable coward with more personality than Mario ever had, it just doesn't show.
Also, did someone mention R34?

TheLastJinjo

Banned via Warnings
Try saying that before she was revealed.
Um, it's not like she had a parasol, vegetables, or sports gear before she was revealed. What difference does it make when I say it?

She never was and still isn't capable of being a Peach clone contrary to ignorant belief.

Rebellious Treecko

Smash Hero
So usernames are now color-coded for premium members and mods, and the premium tag is now bluuuuuuuuuuuuue.

Updating those might've been the reason for that short "crash".

Last edited:

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
So apparently DKC:TF is doing really well. I think i read from 1 or 2 places that its #1 in Amazon Spain and Germany. Im really looking forward to playing this game

Edit: And apparently in France too

Last edited:

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
So usernames are now color-coded for premium members and mods, and the premium tag is now bluuuuuuuuuuuuue.

Updating those might've been the reason for that short "crash".
I don't think it was that. I saw a bunch of blue tags before the small crash, including mine.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I don't think it was that. I saw a bunch of blue tags before the small crash, including mine.
So then, what was it?
..I do remember when I was refreshing, I saw something about a security breach.
...Then it gave me the typical server error.

It was like this before the switch to Xenforo though. If anything it was degrading!
The blue banners? Or the crash?

Last edited:

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
That's always been there?
I haven't noticed (though I'm not exactly one to look into details).
I didn't pay attention to your join date but yeah, before we switched to Xenforo (this forum software) there were a lot of colored names and such. This was before you joined so I suppose you wouldn't have known.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I didn't pay attention to your join date but yeah, before we switched to Xenforo (this forum software) there were a lot of colored names and such. This was before you joined so I suppose you wouldn't have known.
When was this? I've lurked these boards far before December (around June-July).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom