• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Poor Zelda.

Next thing you know,she's kidnapped by hitmen,and their Kingpin named Gerudo (the race of Ganondorf) and a Sheriff named Link has to rescue her,and seal Gerudo away...in prison.

The fanfics begin.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Guys,2,000 likes.
So happy.
Time for a memoir for those who were awesome :

@BigAxle
@ Morbi Morbi

...that's it. Really.
I told you I hold grudges. Everyone has a reason.
Except those two. They're awesome.

I was going to put Sehnsucht,but he made me a whipping boy in his story,so,screw him.
Well, what the **** did I do? I thought we were cool bruh.

See, that's why competitive Smash is simpler. Pokémon takes a while to get used to the metagame and stuff.
Of course, with the Aegislash ban, a lot of stuff became viable. Eh.
Pokémon Online should do the same.
@ Kaye Cruiser Kaye Cruiser : LOL. Did you edit that quote.
inb4 Yes, I was wrong.
Aegislash was banned? I don't really keep up with the Top tier Pokemon stuff.

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
I'd rather call it a wannabe-4Chan.
*in Excalibur's voice* Fool! That title belongs to Miiverse and Miiverse only due to many disclosed reasons. Nintendo themselves should be ashamed for creating such an abomination and thinking that it was a great idea for the Wii U.

Kamikazek

Smash Lord
That salt will soon be transfered to the end of speculation. Lol. Other players talk about the competitive stuff of their character, gather frame data, find advanced techniques to better their metagame, battle online, etc.
Of course, I won't be surprised if he's disconfirmed.
You've really been on a big speculation vs. competitive aspects tirade for like, as long as I can remember.

The two aren't even at all mutually exclusive. Half if not more of the rampant speculation is speculation about competitive play, and a lot of the people that get the most worked up about character speculation and such are competitive players.

Soul.

Aegislash was banned? I don't really keep up with the Top tier Pokemon stuff.
Yeah, that thing got sent to the Uber tier. It's versatile and could KO every OU Pokémon.
You've really been on a big speculation vs. competitive aspects tirade for like, as long as I can remember.

The two aren't even at all mutually exclusive. Half if not more of the rampant speculation is speculation about competitive play, and a lot of the people that get the most worked up about character speculation and such are competitive players.
I apologize; I have nothing against speculators. The only problem is that I want to see how the characters do (even the newcomers) on a competitive setting. Still cool to guess which character should be in or not.
I don't have any plans, or even the interest on making more competitive threads on the general discussion. I don't want to bother speculators.
Then again, I would post on the Pikachu subforum, but there's not much that I can talk about Pikachu right now. This is one of the reasons why I want to know how the characters do in competitive stuff as well as finding their advanced techniques.

Last edited:

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
OOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH
A pirates life is a wonderful life
A sailing over the sea
Give me a career as a buccaneer
It's the life of a pirate for me
OOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
The life of a pirate for me!!!

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Yeah, that thing got sent to the Uber tier. It's versatile and could KO every OU Pokémon.

I apologize; I have nothing against speculators. The only problem is that I want to see how the characters do (even the newcomers) on a competitive setting. Still cool to guess which character should be in or not.
I don't have any plans, or even the interest on making more competitive threads on the general discussion. I don't want to bother speculators.
Then again, I would post on the Pikachu subforum, but there's not much that I can talk about Pikachu right now. This is one of the reasons why I want to know how the characters do in competitive stuff as well as finding their advanced techniques.
Well, I knew it was always good, didn't think it was ban-worthy good. Makes sense I suppose.

I don't really know if this team is good, But was the team I wanted to use.

Blaziken
Blastoise
Staraptor

Ampharos
Krookodile
Stoutland

As for competitive Smash, I mostly want to learn some stuff with Megaman. Maybe brush up on Mario too. Though I don't plan on going pro.

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
OOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH
A pirates life is a wonderful life
A sailing over the sea
Give me a career as a buccaneer
It's the life of a pirate for me
OOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
The life of a pirate for me!!!
Here we see the wild CliffJumper in it's natural environment belting out it's mating call.

Last edited:

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
Some time ago there was talk about a Nintendo theme park. Now, I don't know if such a thing would happen and is practical, but it's not impossible. I came up with some attraction and ride ideas inspired by many franchises. I don't know if some of the rides are doable, so think of it like a fantasy type thing. I've also ripped-off existing roller coaster rides a bit cuz I was lazy. I will also try to include pics of the types of roller coasters for those who don't know:

Nintendo World

A Nintendo-themed amusement park. The park is divided into sections consisting of "themes" with the exception of Super Mario, as it has it's own section being the biggest one. Some parks include: Mushroom Kingdom, Critter Zone, Sci-Fi World, Fantasy Realm, etc. So, without further ado, some sections and rides:

Mushroom Kingdom

Name: Pipeworks
Type: Dive Coaster
Decription: Want to know how the Super Mario Bros. feel when they drop down into pipes? Well, here's your chance!

A free falling, 90-degree short drop ride. The theme is inspired by the game Mario Bros. As such, a green pipe-like structure starts halfway around the drop, and various Mario enemies can be seen around the ride. Once through the pipe (it's very dark), there is a short ride in an underground tunnel. That area resembles an underground sewer. Then, the visitors will re-surface.

Name: The Overthrow
Type: inverted roller coaster
Description: Bowser has created a giant roller coaster in Mushroom Kingdom! Can you survive this monstrosity?

A large ride with corkscrews, Immelmann loops, twists, and a vertical loop. The colours of the roller coaster are various dark shades of blue and red, as well as black to paint a more menacing picture. The car seats themselves resemble decorative thrones.

Name: Horror Mansion
Type: Dark ride
Description: Come along with Luigi and explore the frightening mansion inhabitant by ghosts!

Similar to The World of Pokemon, however, a more dark and scary atmosphere is present. Visitors will travel through a haunted front garden first, then entrie the mansion. Various ghost enemies from the Luigi's Mansion games can bee seen, as well as an animatronic Prof. E. Gadd (who talks all gibberish).

Name: Yoshi-Go-Round
Type: merry-go-round
Description: Ride Yoshi on this classic carousel ride!

Pinna Park yo!

Other attractions:

- The House of Delfino (a tropical restaurant inspired by Super Mario Sunshine)
- Splatter Factory (Bowser Jr. with his magic paintbrush and the Inklings, from Splatoon, have come together to create a paint house. The factory is a place where artistic souvenirs could be made like T-shirts, pottery, etc. Includes a lot of splatter paint activities. Mario and Splatoon themed)
- Royal Gardens (beautiful botanical gardens that visitors can stroll through)

Critter Zone

Name: Thunder Speedway
Type: Wild mouse
Description: Electric-type Pokemon are on the loose! Can you keep up with their speeds?

A fast ride with various sharp turns, switchbacks, and dips. There is one long drop near the end. The car colours are based on various electric Pokemon (and the Pokemon's head/body is on the front). Some include: Pikachu, Raikou, Plusle & Minun, Electivire, Zekrom, Dedenne.

Name: The World of Pokemon
Type: Dark ride attraction
Description: Explore the Pokemon universe... watch out for Team Rocket!

A pokemon-themed ride which takes people across a scenic track in cars. Riders will enter a cave, which various animatronic Pokemon can be seen dancing and having a good time. As time goes on, the ride will become more intense and darker. There is a part where Team Rocket (or just Meowth) captures Pikachu. However, the final scene depicts Team Rocket getting defeated and Pikachu and the rest of the Pokemon celebrating.

The ride plays emphasis on animation, music, and special effects for a dramatic experience. Something like Pirates of the Caribbean in Disneyland. Except, well, if Nintendo World would be in Japan, then a J-pop Pokemon song would probably play near the end.

Name: Klaptrap Attack
Type: Top Spin
Description: A good way to cool off... as long as you could avoid the snaps of the Klaptraps!

A rotating thrill ride that's composed of arms that hold up long gondolas that sway up and down freely. The arms will rotate in a clockwise motion, making the gondolas sway in full circles. There is a fountain located right under the rides, and many Klaptrap figures are placed inside. The Klaptraps spray water from their mouths, which can soak visitors when the ride moves close to the ground.

Name: DK's Barrel Blaster
Type: Teacups
Description: Jump in a barrel and have fun!

The ride is DK-themed -- the environment around the ride is jungle-like, as well as statues of DK and Diddy can be seen.. Many different coloured barrels are available to ride in.

Other attractions:

Pikachu's Crazy Maze (large Pokemon-themed maze for kids and adults)
Build-A-Pal (like Build-A-Bear except people create their own animal plush inspired by Animal Crossing characters)

Sci-Fi World

Name: Mute City: Grande Prix
Type: dual-tracked racing roller coaster
Description: Race in Mute City against opponents!

Set in a futuristic city environment, this ride is semi-outside. Cars are based off of F-Zero machines, like Blue Falcon, Fire Stingray, Wild Goose, Golden Fox, etc. Speeds are fast, and for most of the track, visitors are racing parallel to another kart, but not close enough to hi-five each other (gotta stay safe!). At some parts, riders will diverge from the opponents and go through some buildings and whatnot. In addition, the kart may speed-up, pass the opponents, or some parts the opponents will pass. However, ultimately, the race will end as a tie.

There are no laps, as the whole ride is essentially one long "lap". It's just a race to the finish line.

Name: Galactic Invasion!
Type: enclosed roller coaster
Description: Can you get pass the scary space pirates invading our planet?

A Metroid-themed indoor coaster. There are areas which are dark, however, lights will flash when the karts are about to drop or do sharp turns. Many of Samus' enemies can been seen in the dark areas when the lights flash. They enemies are animatronic and some make creepy noises. There is also a part when the ride takes an upward corkscrew drive around Mother Brain in the middle (or another enemy like Parasite Queen/Ridley/ect.).

Basically Space mountain except less dark...? sorry, I can't stand pitch dark rides >.>

Name: Tidal Wave
Type: motorbike roller coaster
Description: Hop on a jet ski and ride the waves!

Visitors will ride cars that resemble jet skies on this steel coaster. The ride itself has various dips and turns (cars turn around markings that resemble buoys) driving over water. The environment composes of various pools of water, a waterfall in the background, and a rocky tunnel that the visitors goes through.

Alternately, instead of Wave Race, the ride could be inspired by Mach Rider. Just make the cars motorbikes, and replace the watery scenery with an environment from Mach Rider.

Name: Captain Olimar's Blast Zone
Type: drop tower

Description: Captain Olimar has got a new spaceship and would like you to test it out!

A fairly tall tower, this ride allows visitors to see the whole park from a bird's eye view -- only to quickly drop down after a short amount of time. The seats and colouring resemble a spaceship.

Other attractions:

- Video game arcade (which includes a lot of retro games)
- The Pit Stop (an intergalactic-themed bar & grill)

Fantasy Realm

Name: Zora's Rippling Rapids
Type: River rapids ride
Description: There's a neat river located in Hyrule. Hope in one of the boats and prepare to get soaking wet!

Visitors will sit in a raft/boat (something from Zelda idk) and go down a narrow river channel. The scenery around is inspired by the Zelda series -- structures such as castles and temples can been seen around. Statues of Zoras can been seen guarding and there are many waterfalls the boat may move under, as well as dips that may case splashes. There is also a whirlpool section.

Name: The Flying Red Lion
Type: Pirate ship
Description: The magical boat, King of Red Lions, is waiting for you to get in and have some fun!

A classic pirate ship ride that resembles a large King of Red Lions.

Name: The Dark Dragon
Type: Powered roller coaster (difference being that these rides are powered throughout the whole entire course = curves and hills at beginning versus regular coasters. Electricity in tracks and motors usually power the trains)
Description: Arm yourself with a sword and fend off the evil dragon!

The ride starts outside, then goes through a dark mountain. While inside, there are various visual themes and lighting effects going on. The ride will pass a large anmatronic Grima, which can be seen when the lights flash. Many other dragons such as Divine and Ice can bee seen.

Other attractions:

- Marth's Fabulous Boutique (medieval clothing and jewelry with a modern flair. Also sells cosplays)
- Knights of Nintendo (a medieval banquet that's utensil free. Live jousting matches can be watched in the middle of the restaurant)
- Milk Bar (sells milk-related beverages and non-alcoholic drinks. Also sells other dairy products like chocolate and sweets)

I play too much Roller Coaster Tycoon

Somebody... pls finish and do series like Star Fox, Kid Icarus, Kirby, etc ect. I'm... pooped... lol

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Some time ago there was talk about a Nintendo theme park. Now, I don't know if such a thing would happen and is practical, but it's not impossible. I came up with some attraction and ride ideas inspired by many franchises. I don't know if some of the rides are doable, so think of it like a fantasy type thing. I've also ripped-off existing roller coaster rides a bit cuz I was lazy. I will also try to include pics of the types of roller coasters for those who don't know:

Nintendo World

A Nintendo-themed amusement park. The park is divided into sections consisting of "themes" with the exception of Super Mario, as it has it's own section being the biggest one. Some parks include: Mushroom Kingdom, Critter Zone, Sci-Fi World, Fantasy Realm, etc. So, without further ado, some sections and rides:

Mushroom Kingdom

Name: Pipeworks
Type: Dive Coaster
Decription: Want to know how the Super Mario Bros. feel when they drop down into pipes? Well, here's your chance!

A free falling, 90-degree short drop ride. The theme is inspired by the game Mario Bros. As such, a green pipe-like structure starts halfway around the drop, and various Mario enemies can be seen around the ride. Once through the pipe (it's very dark), there is a short ride in an underground tunnel. That area resembles an underground sewer. Then, the visitors will re-surface.

Name: The Overthrow
Type: inverted roller coaster
Description: Bowser has created a giant roller coaster in Mushroom Kingdom! Can you survive this monstrosity?

A large ride with corkscrews, Immelmann loops, twists, and a vertical loop. The colours of the roller coaster are various dark shades of blue and red, as well as black to paint a more menacing picture. The car seats themselves resemble decorative thrones.

Name: Horror Mansion
Type: Dark ride
Description: Come along with Luigi and explore the frightening mansion inhabitant by ghosts!

Similar to The World of Pokemon, however, a more dark and scary atmosphere is present. Visitors will travel through a haunted front garden first, then entrie the mansion. Various ghost enemies from the Luigi's Mansion games can bee seen, as well as an animatronic Prof. E. Gadd (who talks all gibberish).

Name: Yoshi-Go-Round
Type: merry-go-round
Description: Ride Yoshi on this classic carousel ride!

Pinna Park yo!

Other attractions:

- The House of Delfino (a tropical restaurant inspired by Super Mario Sunshine)
- Splatter Factory (Bowser Jr. with his magic paintbrush and the Inklings, from Splatoon, have come together to create a paint house. The factory is a place where artistic souvenirs could be made like T-shirts, pottery, etc. Includes a lot of splatter paint activities. Mario and Splatoon themed)
- Royal Gardens (beautiful botanical gardens that visitors can stroll through)

Critter Zone

Name: Thunder Speedway
Type: Wild mouse
Description: Electric-type Pokemon are on the loose! Can you keep up with their speeds?

A fast ride with various sharp turns, switchbacks, and dips. There is one long drop near the end. The car colours are based on various electric Pokemon (and the Pokemon's head/body is on the front). Some include: Pikachu, Raikou, Plusle & Minun, Electivire, Zekrom, Dedenne.

Name: The World of Pokemon
Type: Dark ride attraction
Description: Explore the Pokemon universe... watch out for Team Rocket!

A pokemon-themed ride which takes people across a scenic track in cars. Riders will enter a cave, which various animatronic Pokemon can be seen dancing and having a good time. As time goes on, the ride will become more intense and darker. There is a part where Team Rocket (or just Meowth) captures Pikachu. However, the final scene depicts Team Rocket getting defeated and Pikachu and the rest of the Pokemon celebrating.

The ride plays emphasis on animation, music, and special effects for a dramatic experience. Something like Pirates of the Caribbean in Disneyland. Except, well, if Nintendo World would be in Japan, then a J-pop Pokemon song would probably play near the end.

Name: Klaptrap Attack
Type: Top Spin
Description: A good way to cool off... as long as you could avoid the snaps of the Klaptraps!

A rotating thrill ride that's composed of arms that hold up long gondolas that sway up and down freely. The arms will rotate in a clockwise motion, making the gondolas sway in full circles. There is a fountain located right under the rides, and many Klaptrap figures are placed inside. The Klaptraps spray water from their mouths, which can soak visitors when the ride moves close to the ground.

Name: DK's Barrel Blaster
Type: Teacups
Description: Jump in a barrel and have fun!

The ride is DK-themed -- the environment around the ride is jungle-like, as well as statues of DK and Diddy can be seen.. Many different coloured barrels are available to ride in.

Other attractions:

Pikachu's Crazy Maze (large Pokemon-themed maze for kids and adults)
Build-A-Pal (like Build-A-Bear except people create their own animal plush inspired by Animal Crossing characters)

Sci-Fi World

Name: Mute City: Grande Prix
Type: dual-tracked racing roller coaster
Description: Race in Mute City against opponents!

Set in a futuristic city environment, this ride is semi-outside. Cars are based off of F-Zero machines, like Blue Falcon, Fire Stingray, Wild Goose, Golden Fox, etc. Speeds are fast, and for most of the track, visitors are racing parallel to another kart, but not close enough to hi-five each other (gotta stay safe!). At some parts, riders will diverge from the opponents and go through some buildings and whatnot. In addition, the kart may speed-up, pass the opponents, or some parts the opponents will pass. However, ultimately, the race will end as a tie.

There are no laps, as the whole ride is essentially one long "lap". It's just a race to the finish line.

Name: Galactic Invasion!
Type: enclosed roller coaster
Description: Can you get pass the scary space pirates invading our planet?

A Metroid-themed indoor coaster. There are areas which are dark, however, lights will flash when the karts are about to drop or do sharp turns. Many of Samus' enemies can been seen in the dark areas when the lights flash. They enemies are animatronic and some make creepy noises. There is also a part when the ride takes an upward corkscrew drive around Mother Brain in the middle (or another enemy like Parasite Queen/Ridley/ect.).

Basically Space mountain except less dark...? sorry, I can't stand pitch dark rides >.>

Name: Tidal Wave
Type: motorbike roller coaster
Description: Hop on a jet ski and ride the waves!

Visitors will ride cars that resemble jet skies on this steel coaster. The ride itself has various dips and turns (cars turn around markings that resemble buoys) driving over water. The environment composes of various pools of water, a waterfall in the background, and a rocky tunnel that the visitors goes through.

Alternately, instead of Wave Race, the ride could be inspired by Mach Rider. Just make the cars motorbikes, and replace the watery scenery with an environment from Mach Rider.

Name: Captain Olimar's Blast Zone
Type: drop tower

Description: Captain Olimar has got a new spaceship and would like you to test it out!

A fairly tall tower, this ride allows visitors to see the whole park from a bird's eye view -- only to quickly drop down after a short amount of time. The seats and colouring resemble a spaceship.

Other attractions:

- Video game arcade (which includes a lot of retro games)
- The Pit Stop (an intergalactic-themed bar & grill)
Fantasy Realm

Name: Zora's Rippling Rapids
Type: River rapids ride
Description: There's a neat river located in Hyrule. Hope in one of the boats and prepare to get soaking wet!

Visitors will sit in a raft/boat (something from Zelda idk) and go down a narrow river channel. The scenery around is inspired by the Zelda series -- structures such as castles and temples can been seen around. Statues of Zoras can been seen guarding and there are many waterfalls the boat may move under, as well as dips that may case splashes. There is also a whirlpool section.

Name: The Flying Red Lion
Type: Pirate ship
Description: The magical boat, King of Red Lions, is waiting for you to get in and have some fun!

A classic pirate ship ride that resembles a large King of Red Lions.

Name: The Dark Dragon
Type: Powered roller coaster (difference being that these rides are powered throughout the whole entire course = curves and hills at beginning versus regular coasters. Electricity in tracks and motors usually power the trains)
Description: Arm yourself with a sword and fend off the evil dragon!

The ride starts outside, then goes through a dark mountain. While inside, there are various visual themes and lighting effects going on. The ride will pass a large anmatronic Grima, which can be seen when the lights flash. Many other dragons such as Divine and Ice can bee seen.

Other attractions:

- Marth's Fabulous Boutique (medieval clothing and jewelry with a modern flair. Also sells cosplays)
- Knights of Nintendo (a medieval banquet that's utensil free. Live jousting matches can be watched in the middle of the restaurant)
- Milk Bar (sells milk-related beverages and non-alcoholic drinks. Also sells other dairy products like chocolate and sweets)

I play too much Roller Coaster Tycoon

Somebody... pls finish and do series like Star Fox, Kid Icarus, Kirby, etc ect. I'm... pooped... lol
Halberd Havoc. That could be a Kirby themed Roller-coaster.

Last edited:

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
@ Croph Croph
A Fire Emblem Awakening-themed kissing booth. :troll:
A Duck Hunt duck arcade shooting game.
A F-Zero rollercoaster.
A Star Fox flying simulator.
Metroid Paintball.
A Kid Icarus where you are flying, but you aren't because of a big propellor levitating you. I forgot the name of it.

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Why? He named his daughter after it and Blizzard are naming someone after him in Wow becaue he was fan of Warcraft.
I do love Robin Williams and all, but I think it will provide more tears than smiles. Not to mention I highly doubt that the average Japanese citizen will know of his genius despite Zelda having a bigger fanbase in the West. I would agree with the idea if it would actually be beneficial to the Zelda franchise's future.

Acadian Flycatcher

Smash Journeyman
Guys I just started a match in Brawl with 2 random characters...
Meta Knight and Ganondorf....
I'm expecting big things in tonight's POTD!

Glyphoscythe

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Glyphoscythe
3DS FC
0834-0985-0680
A Nintendo theme park needs a Zelda inspired labyrinth/dungeon to explore. They could at least put a maze in front of the restrooms or something. Maybe a hidden underground part of the park that you have to search extensively to find.

Miffa

The Money Man
NNID
DeanMiffa
I do love Robin Williams and all, but I think it will provide more tears than smiles. Not to mention I highly doubt that the average Japanese citizen will know of his genius despite Zelda having a bigger fanbase in the West. I would agree with the idea if it would actually be beneficial to the Zelda franchise's future.
Its not like it would hurt the franchise they can name him whatever they want in the *** version if they don't think they will know it there and name it after him in the west.

Dr. James Rustles

Daxinator
I am getting the impression that you care more about the success of a Zelda game, which will never ride on one NPC's name, than you are in honoring the man.

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
It's one NPC in the localized version.

The page itself says that.

Soul.

Well, I knew it was always good, didn't think it was ban-worthy good. Makes sense I suppose.

I don't really know if this team is good, But was the team I wanted to use.

Blaziken
Blastoise
Staraptor
Ampharos
Krookodile
Stoutland

As for competitive Smash, I mostly want to learn some stuff with Megaman. Maybe brush up on Mario too. Though I don't plan on going pro.
Blaziken is Uber. The only choices you have are Infernape or Charizard. Infernape is a decent Mixed attacker and Charizard is unpredictable in that you can't guess which Mega Stone will it have. For example, you can use Charizardite Y on Charizard along with Tyranitar to make a dual weather team.
Stoutland has Sand Rush, right? Well, you should replace it with Excadrill and put Tyranitar somewhere on that team.
I'm not sure about Ampharos, though. You could use stuff like Rotom-W, using Will-o-Wisp to help the other Pokémon from taking a lot of damage. Staraptor..eh. Use Talonflame. It has Gale Wings and is just as strong as Staraptor. And as for Krookodile, you can use something like Mandibuzz. Maybe.

D

Deleted member

It just dawned on me that I am in fact, going to my first tournament tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom