• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sil

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1032-1490-1609
I think the main question I have about a Nintendo based theme park is "What would they do in style of the Pirates of the Carribean ride at Disneyland?"
Wind Waker.

EDIT: :4greninja:'d

Last edited:

SnuggleBubbler

Smash Cadet
NNID
SnuggleBubbler
If there was a real life Nintendo Land, there would have to be some sort of real life equivalent to Octopus Dance. I demand it.

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
I think it would be cool of they made a Nintendo theme park in the vein of Disney Land. Miyamoto also said he was open to the idea.
Omg, imagine of they have a medieval section which covers franchises like Fire Emblem and Zelda with related attractions. Maybe a medieval themed restaurant with cutlery free feasts and you could watch jousting matches right in the middle!

Seriously, I'd have a huge nerdgasm if a Nintendo theme park ever gets created.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Come on man, I was just stating an opinion. I wasn't being anal about anything. Sorry if I acted like a spoiled entitled brat.

Or were you referring to the post above me? Either way, I guess this is my punishment for having an opinion on the internet. Like they say on GameFaqs, it might be time to close my account (sigh).
I CLEARLY quoted Saito there. Calm down.

More importantly, hi Morbiiid~ ¦D

Last edited:

OsirisOda

Dark Cloud
How about Nintendo World?
I can imagine it now. Go Karting based off Mario Kart tracks. A test your strength machine, make the shell hit the top and you get a 1-up. A Yoshi egg ball pit. Heck, even a life-size Mario Party board if they are feeling cheeky.

Saito

Pranked!
NNID
Vairrick
3DS FC
1719-3875-9482
That's a bad word choice now? Anal-retentive is probably the safer choice, I agree.
We're on the internet.

It's a "good" word choice, but would also be easily associated with feelings of "butt-hurt", which makes it bad for getting a point across.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
We're on the internet.

It's a "good" word choice, but would also be easily associated with feelings of "butt-hurt", which makes it bad for getting a point across.
I have never seen "anal" used in any context or meanings of "butthurt" outside of the other kind of anal we're all familiar with, so I'm going to have to disagree with you there.

Not that it's important since the whole thing has been resolved anyways.

DROOOOPPED~!

D

Deleted member

So I've only made it up to episode 8 of Death Note, and I already
really hate Light. Not sure if you're supposed to, but he really bothers me already. Maybe he becomes redeemable later on, but right now...

Soul.

The word "butthurt" is useful for 3DS vs. Wii U threads, further making them full of arguments. Lol.

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
really hate Light. Not sure if you're supposed to, but he really bothers me already. Maybe he becomes redeemable later on, but right now...
You're not supposed to like a bona fide serial killer. That's kind of the point. Root for the (sometimes lackluster and uninteresting) people opposing him.

Smooth Criminal

Last edited:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
There is absolutely no reason to like him. That's kind of the point of the show, actually.

Smashiny

Smash Journeyman
Omg, imagine of they have a medieval section which covers franchises like Fire Emblem and Zelda with related attractions. Maybe a medieval themed restaurant with cutlery free feasts and you could watch jousting matches right in the middle!

Seriously, I'd have a huge nerdgasm if a Nintendo theme park ever gets created.
Yeah, it would be great, but it will never happen, I don't think building a theme park is very lucrative in this day and age, a great example is disneyland (at least the one in Paris), I only hear bad stuff about their financial situation... :/

D

Deleted member

There is absolutely no reason to like him. That's kind of the point of the show, actually.
I miss the point more often than not. How I succeed in English class with all the symbolism crap is beyond me.

Last edited by a moderator:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
omg new fences and doors in minecraft

The reason I don't use other wood is because of these problems right here. They fixed the problem and now I can use other wood!

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
Oh thank god. I'm human.
Would you be appalled if I said that I actually

like Light as a character? :troll: 'Cause I do. Looking beyond the psuedo-psychological claptrap it spews, Death Note actually has a very interesting dynamic going on. Light is a very refreshing take on the anti-hero; he actually feels like a nutjob genius kid playing at God, versus some 2edgy5me dude or dudette with a tragic backstory given these whacked-out powers to spread their angst around with.

Smooth Criminal

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Everything's good, good, good.
How are you? Did you survive the arrival of Ridley-supporters yesterday well enough :p?
Good thing I was working yesterday. I might not have lived.

Would you be appalled if I said that I actually

like Light as a character? :troll: 'Cause I do. Looking beyond the psuedo-psychological claptrap it spews, Death Note actually has a very interesting dynamic going on. Light is a very refreshing take on the anti-hero; he actually feels like a nutjob genius kid playing at God, versus some 2edgy5me dude or dudette with a tragic given these whacked-out powers.

Smooth Criminal
No. I'd be lying if I said I didn't sort of like him earlier on for similar reasons, but god damn at this point I want him to be prosecuted to the full extent of the jam. And I'm only 8 episodes in.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom