• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

supercopper64

Smash Ace
NNID
CaptainOfWar
3DS FC
1650-2938-3501
Guys this is a very serious question on my part. Instead of a 3ds I have a 2ds, and te screen is TINY!!!!! Do you think I will be able to play smash on it? I might have to get it only on the Wii U version until I can invest in a 3ds XL. Please I need your opinion.

Soul.

Lol, I just went to the Brawl Character Discussion boards. They're to the point of having no activity.
Guys this is a very serious question on my part. Instead of a 3ds I have a 2ds, and te screen is TINY!!!!! Do you think I will be able to play smash on it? I might have to get it only on the Wii U version until I can invest in a 3ds XL. Please I need your opinion.
The 2DS and 3DS have the same screen. You'll be fine. Besides, isn't it better to try it out on the 2DS so you can see the gameplay?
The 3DS XL will be the preferred option, but it's up to you.

Last edited:

supercopper64

Smash Ace
NNID
CaptainOfWar
3DS FC
1650-2938-3501
Lol, I just went to the Brawl Character Discussion boards. They're to the point of having no activity.

The 2DS and 3DS have the same screen. You'll be fine. Besides, isn't it better to try it out on the 2DS so you can see the gameplay?
The 3DS XL will be the preferred option, but it's up to you.
Thanks bro!

D

Deleted member

I think Smash 3DS will play well in all 3DS systems (original, XL, 2DS). I wouldn't have problems playing it on my original 3DS. xD

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I have a plain old DS and a 3DS, never had any variations of them. None of the variations have enough to get me interested in getting them (not to mention the amount of money that I would potentially end up wasting on one) honestly. The originals are more than good enough for me.

Last edited:

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
I'll probably get a 3DS XL when Smash comes out, though It's still annoying that they won't make a built in second circle pad.
I already have a regular 3DS, but the shoulder buttons have gone and died, and that's no good for Smashing.

I would hope that there will be a nice bundle with the Smash emblem emblazoned on the 3DS.

D

Deleted member

What happens if you post a preview of a non-Pokémon drawing (let's say, Falcon) on Pokémon Art Academy's Miiverse community? Would the admins delete it?

Soul.

Google did it. They have made Twitch a mess.
I think the 3DS XL will be used by most people, but that doesn't mean the 2DS and 3DS can't be used to play Smash 3DS.

D

Deleted member

Maybe, because it's Google...or maybe not. They mess up everything they acquire.
However, they don't mess up Android, and their best-known thing, Search. :troll:

Last edited by a moderator:

YoshiSonic

Smash Ace

Google did it. They have made Twitch a mess.
I think the 3DS XL will be used by most people, but that doesn't mean the 2DS and 3DS can't be used to play Smash 3DS.
Twitch is gonna get rekt by Google, give it time.

Last edited:

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Should we really be surprised that google would screw up twitch within a month?
Should we really be surprised if when Google shuts down Twitch in a year and integrates a much worse version of the pre-Google Twitch into YouTube=???

(I'm being dead serious btw, because you mad a fine point, and I wanted to copy its' great format) :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom