• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
To quote the great Robin Williams:
Boy, I had a Woody when I was a child. What fun it was to play with in the morning.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
We figured out how to bring back the dead and end world hunger. Also, Tupac will be performing a special concert for us tomorrow. And he'll be showing us his toy Woody.
Mattel partnered with Tupac and the renewed Death Row Records to release:
Gangsta ***** Barbie, Tupac Ken, and Gin n' Juice Snoop Doggy Dogg.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

WOOHOO! Time to say goodbye to Steam for once! Support is going to disable my account.

Removing from history... complete!

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Not knocking on you. I fully understand and believe you. I'm not talking about in this thread or Smashboards in particular. I guess I'm just referring to how some people will use those as an excused or certain behaviors or to appear "different"/gain sympathy when in fact they actually don't have it. Which just isn't right.
I have it too (I honestly would be so much of an hypocrite to lie quoting a super moderator anyway :) ).

And I actually had to spend 2-3 years to master it. Now, I benefit most of the pros and only has a few cons left. btw, the cons are still there like if I see illogical stuff or feeling like moving my foot to regulate my concentration or something.

To me, it's very sad people mock on it because what I realised is it's a big advantage for a big disadvantage that makes your life harder. If you learn it.....you kinda get the potential of the advantage which can lead very far.....

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
feeling like moving my foot to regulate my concentration or something.
That doesn't sound like adhd..? If your moving your foot its because you HAVE to move or you go nuts. If I'm sitting at my computer I would suddenly hop in my seat pff. I go nuts if I dont move but thats just me.

Also thanks for reminding me, I need to get check for blood stuff.

Wow its ****ing BORING in here
*goes to find some good gifs*

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom